Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #1
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed
Default Tryin' To Tell U Sumin' Sumin?

Today, after a meeting concerning my special needs son, I was feeling as though I was fighting a battle alone -- the educators weren't on my side and neither were the special needs coordinators. But, that never stops me! If I see something going wrong in my son's education, I will call a meeting in a minute to recitfy. Anyway, I digress.....

I went to a place called "The Hof Brau." It's pretty awesome as you get GREAT food and they have a bar with just about any liquor you could possibly imagine. The food is displayed "buffet style" so, you can see the food, tell tehe chef what you would like and he'll plate it up for you. Well behind the chef was this handsome man I've seen before. Only this time, it seemed he took special notice (I was lookin' fly!) He was full of conversation and was more attentive than the other times I'd been in. I ordered the beef stew. When I got it home, I realized he had stuffed it FULL of the choice beef. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I took this personally. I KNOW, he couldn't possibly do that for every person or there wouldn't be any beef in the stew at all.

Is he trying to tell me something, am I reading wrong or do you get "choice beef" in your "stews" as well?
Old 12-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #2
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrhythmia View Post
Today, after a meeting concerning my special needs son, I was feeling as though I was fighting a battle alone -- the educators weren't on my side and neither were the special needs coordinators. But, that never stops me! If I see something going wrong in my son's education, I will call a meeting in a minute to recitfy. Anyway, I digress.....

I went to a place called "The Hof Brau." It's pretty awesome as you get GREAT food and they have a bar with just about any liquor you could possibly imagine. The food is displayed "buffet style" so, you can see the food, tell tehe chef what you would like and he'll plate it up for you. Well behind the chef was this handsome man I've seen before. Only this time, it seemed he took special notice (I was lookin' fly!) He was full of conversation and was more attentive than the other times I'd been in. I ordered the beef stew. When I got it home, I realized he had stuffed it FULL of the choice beef. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I took this personally. I KNOW, he couldn't possibly do that for every person or there wouldn't be any beef in the stew at all.

Is he trying to tell me something, am I reading wrong or do you get "choice beef" in your "stews" as well?
I get choice beef in my stew all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #3
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Now that I'm reading back through what I wrote, I realize how sexual in nature my post sounds. In actuality, all I was trying to say is that when you feel good about yourself, it shows. "Beef in your stews." GEF is gonna have a field day with this one.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Now that I'm reading back through what I wrote, I realize how sexual in nature my post sounds. In actuality, all I was trying to say is that when you feel good about yourself, it shows. "Beef in your stews." GEF is gonna have a field day with this one.

LMMFAO!!! Omg...I was just thinking up something about that man having all the beef you need but skimmed down to this post.....am I THAT bad?

And yeah, if he's got your top choice beef, then he's got your sumthing sumthing

Oh, and how BIG was the beef? Just asking...........

</innocent>

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 AM   #5
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
LMMFAO!!! Omg...I was just thinking up something about that man having all the beef you need but skimmed down to this post.....am I THAT bad?

And yeah, if he's got your top choice beef, then he's got your sumthing sumthing

Oh, and how BIG was the beef? Just asking...........

</innocent>
Actually, GEF....
The beef was rather dry, which is probably why he gave me so much in the first place. And here I thought it was my good looks and personality. It also left me battling with gas the rest of the evening! That's what I get for eating someone else's beef. Ah... no worries. If things go right, I'll be eating succulent, tender beef come this March.

Have you ever been given "perks" as a way of them showing their interest?
Old 12-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #6
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've seen some of your pics here at dimensions, so I can well imagine that you were looking very lovely! I would have taken it that way as well- I think little "perks" happen all the time. I get lots of tiny perks like drinks, free taxi rides, coffee, "extra" ice cream, etc. It happens a lot with food-related items, not surprisingly! Enjoy it!

I also remember that it was particularly odd when I was in Egypt a while ago- a man came up to me and gave me a necklace (perhaps he was getting rid of some hot goods, who knows), and I got a lot of single pieces of fruit. When I checked into my hotel in Cairo a HUGE gift basket was sent to my room with all sorts of goodies and some guy's business card. Never met him, but it sure was tasty. Good times.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:56 AM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Actually, GEF....
The beef was rather dry, which is probably why he gave me so much in the first place. And here I thought it was my good looks and personality. It also left me battling with gas the rest of the evening! That's what I get for eating someone else's beef. Ah... no worries. If things go right, I'll be eating succulent, tender beef come this March.

Have you ever been given "perks" as a way of them showing their interest?

Actually....when I go out to play poker in Friday nights sometimes..........I stop at a Subway out in that area. The man that runs the joint has flirted/given me things both times I have seen him. On my last visit, he doubled my meat (for free - and yeahhhhhhhhhhh baby, I gets free meat too sometimes ) and gave me cookies ..... he said "that's because I like you today..........but then I like you every time I see you". Oh my......

*****He's older than me.....he's probably "same story" - as in he's probably married with a houseful of kids...and he probably hands out meat to all the lone woman

But that's okay- I did so enjoy my free meat and cookies

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote