Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-22-2017, 02:09 AM   #1926
TwoSwords

TwoSwords can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTwoSwords can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTwoSwords can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
OMG I'm so excited!!!!!!! As of this morning I weigh 159.8 lbs (I could've sworn I saw the scale hit 160 but it settled at 159.8) which at my height of 5'1" means as of today I am officially OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! That's great! Congratulations!
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #1927
Astarte
Sopivasti lihava

Astarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAstarte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

315lbs or thereabouts.
Astarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #1928
traceg

traceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Im down to 417 today maybe ive foumd a happy weight lol
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:38 AM   #1929
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Im down to 417 today maybe ive foumd a happy weight lol
That's a nice round number
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:55 AM   #1930
traceg

traceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestraceg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol it matches my figure
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:07 PM   #1931
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

224, up three pounds in the past week from a mix of stress self-feeding and regular stress-eating :/ (not really my fave way to gain weight!)
Old 05-12-2017, 11:09 PM   #1932
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
216 as of about an hour ago. I kinda stared at the number in disbelief because I don't think I've ever been much heavier than 210. I've set 220 as my immediate goal by Christmas.
Ha! Stumbled upon this looking for another post from a while back. I am a little over 250 now. I don't even know if I remember what 220 felt like...
Old 05-14-2017, 09:06 PM   #1933
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm officially back up to 250lbs.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote