I like them the bigger the better perky 36 17.73%
I like them the bigger the better pendulous 68 33.50%
I am a butt, hips/thigh man/woman so the boobs are not as important 15 7.39%
A boob is a boob is a boob 9 4.43%
Is this poll really necessary 10 4.93%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #26
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...Am I the only one here who doesn't like boobies?

Maybe I'm pathological...
Old 08-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #27
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like boobs that are attached to a woman.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #28
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
I'm an FA and not an BA *lol*

I'm attracted to fat women no matter the size of the boobies. And boobies should be soft.

Good point! You should like the woman first. Of course, I'm an FA and a BA! LOL

Old 08-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #29
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
...Am I the only one here who doesn't like boobies?

Maybe I'm pathological...
No one has to like boobs and it's ok that you're not into them.

I do like them a heap, though.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:46 AM   #30
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: I like boobs that are?????

Breast are mighty nice but, regardless of size the most important aspect is that the woman considers her breast as an asset.
A sad situation is a BBW or SSBBW with nice breast who considers herself as some sort of freak because of the size of her breast.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:05 AM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Quoted for truth.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #32
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Breast are mighty nice but, regardless of size the most important aspect is that the woman considers her breast as an asset.
A sad situation is a BBW or SSBBW with nice breast who considers herself as some sort of freak because of the size of her breast.
Very good point
Old 09-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #33
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

I like the kinda boobs you gotta use a church key to get them back in the bra Ok so thats what mine are like.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #34
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
All boobs are loverly. A boob is a boob is a boob. Some of my best friends are boobs. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA CastingPearls I went into the ugly laugh when I read this! Thanks for making my night sexy woman!!! hehehe
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #35
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow I had forgotten about this thread man its funny
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #36
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

I have small perky boobs that I love.

Two perks (haha) of my small perky twins:

- Unless it's cold, I can go braless and most people would be none the wiser. Seriously, I consider bras a torture device and I only wear them in public. That sucker comes off the second I get home.

- My mother has nearly identical chest measurements to me and at 50 her boobs are still awesomely perky. Something to look forward to.

I love boobs though, of all sizes. They are so pretty. I think it's that whole hardwired from infancy to seek out the boobs but I've had conversations with several of my fellow straight female friends who admit to appreciating a nice pair.

However, I put "A boob is a boob is a boob" as my response mainly because it's funny to say aloud (seriously, do it) and it reminds me of something my dad said to me one time when I was younger and less boob-confident when I was talking about how I'd never find a guy when I was obviously president of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. He said, "Honestly, if you've seen one boob, you've pretty much seen them all." Looking back on that, it's kinda awkward, but it did make me feel better.

And, for some reason, it reminds me of Robin Hood: Men In Tights and Little John's line, "a toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll, and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls."
Old 09-03-2010, 03:44 AM   #37
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

"Orange in hosery" is kinda cool.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #38
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
FTR mine are real and they are FABULOUS.
You almost had a Seinfeld reference there!

"They're Real and They're Spectacular"

Still close enough
Old 09-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #39
seth8thecake

seth8thecake can now change their title

a boob is a boob to me, but if you wanna talk nipples...well that's a different story
seth8thecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #40
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I voted "bigger & Perky" but that doesn't mean I don't like the others. Just that given a choice and all other features equal, that's my most preferred. In my younger days, big boobs were a high priority, but that changed. Now, after personality, intelligence and a reasonably cute face, the derriere is the most important feature to me, followed by nice thick legs and arms, a nice big round belly and then big boobs. Again, that's not to say that a nice big pair won't turn my head... they definitely will!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #41
big_col

big_col has said some nice things

I am definatelly a boob person, I love playing with them the bigger the better with nipples that stand to attention when sucked.
big_col is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #42
Simone_Wilde

Simone_Wilde can now change their title

I love boobs! All boobs! On women, on men, big small, perky, pendulous, just give me boobs

I even like my own boobs. 40H and I suppose they're on the pendulous side. According to the poll they're a popular type!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 09-12-2010 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed sig
Simone_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:59 AM   #43
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

I actually had a hard time deciding which way to vote on this poll. . As I read the choices, I was hoping for an "all of the above", but did find one close to my preferences. As usual I was "out of the loop" when it came to the preferences. . lol I wasn't surprised, but at least I wasn't the only one with a particular preference. Interesting poll! And a lot of interesting discussion as well.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 AM   #44
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Life traveller I do believe that means you like all Breasts wich is kinda the all of the below of the poll
Old 09-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #45
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Exactly what I was going to say.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote