Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #1
Fatlover101

Fatlover101 has said some nice things
Default Tips

I'm looking on gaining weight soon and I'd like to know if anyone has any tips for me. And just to let you know, I'm planning to gain to at least 1/2 a ton at least, so just if that would affect your tips at all. Thanks!
Fatlover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #2
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Go to Fast Food Joints for the next 2 months and I assure you're going to be an gained weight faster than you'd think its going to make your head spin
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take up a video game habit and eat out a lot.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:36 PM   #4
Fatlover101

ok, thanks, but anything other then Mcdonalds everyday,
Old 08-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
Cypress_bbw

Cypress_bbw has said some nice things
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatlover101 View Post
I'm looking on gaining weight soon and I'd like to know if anyone has any tips for me. And just to let you know, I'm planning to gain to at least 1/2 a ton at least, so just if that would affect your tips at all. Thanks!
FatLover my tips would be these:

#1 Fast food (in moderation, too much of it can throw your body off balance *blood sugar, insulin levels <make sure to know your family history on diabetes too!>, Testosterone and estrogen levels too and etc...)

#2 Snack or pick at food all the time. Even if its just a few bites here and a few here. Keep those Calories going into your belly.

#3 Drink Calorie ridden products. This doesn't mean sodas all day long. It can also be fruit drinks, milk shakes, personal mixed drinks (with or without booze). Just check out the labels on the back for the calorie intake. NO DIET DRINKS! *lol* Try to also stay away from things with fake sugars too. Those usually have little calories.

***Remember it takes 3000 calories to equal 1 pound of fat***

#4 TV Dinners! Yes, I know it might sound odd, but if you check the labels some of them have massive amounts of calories. Have a few of those a day. Or as a snack.

#5 Whole Milk. Or you can also mix whole milk with heavy whipping cream for more calories. No Skim, or 1%, 2% stuff. Get the good stuff.

#6 Keep drinking lots of water in the day too, Don't over do it, but you can successfully stretch the belly doing that.

#7 Remember daily vitamins. You need to make sure your body is getting everything it needs to repair and grow healthy cells.

#8 Heart health. Swim, swim, swim.... Its the safest thing to do for larger people, keeps blood flowing well and its a low workout and doesn't burn to many calories. Remember to always be sane!

#9 I know this might sound like a contradiction but yes I would say more sit down activites as well. Computer games, Movies, reading, drawing, video games are all very good things to do. Plus you can snack while do play, watch and do these. I personally love movies, and My friend Ben (major FA and Feeder) is has gotten me into W.O.W. and Magic, UFS, and various board games. All very fun and works the mind without over working the bod!

Healthy gaining is about 10 pounds a month.

10 pounds a month X 12 months += 120 pounds a year!!!

Fatlover I hope these tips help you. If I can think of some more that I personally use I will post them here. Good Luck and safe gaining!

Cypress

Last edited by Cypress_bbw; 08-20-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: forgot something
Cypress_bbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #6
Fatlover101

thanx a lot Cypress, now all I need is a lady feeder, haha.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #7
Cypress_bbw

Cypress_bbw has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatlover101 View Post
thanx a lot Cypress, now all I need is a lady feeder, haha.

Your very, very welcome!

You shall find one some day. I know there are some on Myspace. You just have to search and ask the right questions.

Oh Also remember to eat veggies, fruits too. I know some of these tips I said probably seem silly, but sometimes people forget things like this. There are times that I dont eat veggies or take vitamins and so on.

Swimming I would say at least 3 times a week. To keep heart healthy. I have some information somewhere on my other computer about vitamins and herbs that make you hungry. I will have to try to remember to look those up for you. If you would like....

Be well,
Cypress
Cypress_bbw is offline   Reply With Quote