Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
fatlawyerwannabe

fatlawyerwannabe has said some nice things
Default Looking for gaining support

I'm about 155 and want to gain at least 60 pounds as quickly as possible. I'm hoping for soft fat rather than a guy beer barrel. I was thinking of upping calories 2000 per day. Would appreciate ideas for most concentrated, high calories. Was thinking of mixing a cup of Cannola oil in a milkshake. Ideas and support welcome. I want the wait gain effort to not be obvious, i.e., my wife won't know I'm eating to gain weight. She's dieting herself. Coming down from 240. I was hoping to pass her on my way up and perhaps encourage her to give up her diet subliminally. Private messages welcome.
fatlawyerwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I wouldn't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlawyerwannabe View Post
I'm about 155 and want to gain at least 60 pounds as quickly as possible. I'm hoping for soft fat rather than a guy beer barrel. I was thinking of upping calories 2000 per day. Would appreciate ideas for most concentrated, high calories. Was thinking of mixing a cup of Cannola oil in a milkshake. Ideas and support welcome. I want the wait gain effort to not be obvious, i.e., my wife won't know I'm eating to gain weight. She's dieting herself. Coming down from 240. I was hoping to pass her on my way up and perhaps encourage her to give up her diet subliminally. Private messages welcome.
If you're sitting around drinking canola oil infused milkshakes there is no way she'll suspect anything is up.

If you want to encourage things 'subliminally' try putting messages in ads on tv. I read where you can insert messages that will be read at so many frames per second where the subconscious picks them up. Things like "Stop trying to lose weight and go get some KFC."

Let us know.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:48 PM   #3
gast

gast has said some nice things

I assume you've read the forum and know, what people say about rapid gain. Otherwise: Read it first, then think your idea over. It's not really healthy.

Shakes will be helpful to increase your intake of calories.

If you drink coffee and if you are able to prepare this recipe, you should try this:

50 grams frying butter (or dripping)
50 grams chocolate
1 espresso
200 ml heavy cream -> if your cup is big enough

melt the butter and the chocolate in the microwave oven, add the espresso, fill the cup with heavy cream (or full milk)

1st week: one in the morning and one in the evening
2nd week: one more after lunch
3rd week: one more in the afternoon
4th week: one more in the late morning

In fact I don't know anybody who had more than four a day. Maybe coffee without caffeine would be better, if you drink lots of this. Especially in the evening. If you can make an espresso and melt butter and chocolate, it's really perfect, because you can integrate it into your daily routine. That's really helpful if you start a new project like gaining.

Further you should eat fructose 20 minutes before your meal. It you'll increase your insulin level, so fat will be stored better.

For a simple gain shake, mix
1/2 liter of milk
1/2 liter of oil
4 teaspoons of liquid lecithin
mix it, until the oil isn't visible any more.

Take this after each meal and before going to bed:
1st week: 100 ml
2nd week: 150 ml
3rd week: 200 ml
4th week: 250 ml
and so on.

If you consume more oil than your gut can deal with, you'll have to visit the toilet rather often to get rid of this oil... Adding lipase or pancreatin will solve this problem. But increasing your intake of fat more slowly, so your body starts producing more lipase itself, is much better.

If you can combine both methods and add some peanut butter to your diet, it will work quickly. It 's not easy to consume as much peanut butter as you'd like to.

Don't forget the carbon hydrates. If you eat enough of it, the body will not try to metabolize fat so it stores more of it.

Don't forget to report your results - and problems. We'll give you advice.
gast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
gast

gast has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
If you want to encourage things 'subliminally' try putting messages in ads on tv. I read where you can insert messages that will be read at so many frames per second where the subconscious picks them up. Things like "Stop trying to lose weight and go get some KFC."
There must be hypnosis courses for weight gain. Otherwise we'll have to modify a weight-loss-tape.

Messages, lasting one frame on tv are subliminal indeed, but in contrast to what people repeat again and again: They are not impreceptible. I've seen demonstrations: In fact, they are pretty obvious, so using subliminal visual messages in movies or on tv can't be a secret. So I'd prefer NLP (mainly the same, but the message occurs longer). Repeating your aim: "I want to gain weight" regularly will help. Do it regularly, let's say: Thing the words whenever you open a door, of whatever you do regularly.
gast is offline   Reply With Quote