Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 05-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #26
Paw Paw
Hunting Cougars

Paw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 clubPaw Paw is a member of the 500 club

This is how I do it:

Walk over, and introduce myself.

Ask name and if I may sit with her for a moment.

Tell her that I like the way she looks, and wanted to meet her.

Then just talk until you find out whether you would like to talk some more.

Thank her for her time and resume evening.

Or, make breakfast.

Peace,
2P.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:54 AM   #27
Dreadlock Holiday

Dreadlock Holiday has said some nice things

I definitely sympathise, but for me it's not an issue just tied to size. Meeting, as in really, really meeting, anyone is quite hard in that sort of environment.

My main problem is I hate to hit on girls unless I know they're interested, because it makes me feel like a detestible sleaze.
Dreadlock Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:25 AM   #28
Lorna

Lorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized repLorna has super-sized rep
Default Scottish Events

Sorry Z

I dont know of any BBW events in Scotland, know of a couple down south, why not do a search events? Big Girls Paradise is I think the name of the event organisers. Sorry cant be more help! But on a happier note! Welcome to Scotland land of BBWs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post

About BBW events: I'd be really grateful if someone could pinpoint such an event in Scotland. Please, people, if you know for such an event or just a fat friendly place, don't be strangers and share the details!

Cheers!
Old 05-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #29
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

In any relationship that will make any differance or mean anything at all, you have to be honest with who you are and what you crave. The size of a person's body shouldn't make a differance when it is the size of their heart that does.

If your prefferance is the BBW, then that is the sort of woman that you should always approach. Don't let your friend's values overcome yours. Stick to what you love no matter how difficult, in the end you will be with the one that you truely desire.

Dating is never and hasn't ever been easy, but if you are truely honest with yourself as well as that BBW from the beginning, you will be better off.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:26 PM   #30
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, I can really only agree with what has all ready been said, and repeat what has all ready been said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr7 View Post
I think you really need to look past the size issue. If you really are looking for a serious relationship, you need to focus more on personality, things in common, etc. Not what size a girl is.
I am aware that you are aware that attraction is largely the first attraction you find in a person of the opposite (or same) sex. However, I do think it is important, if you feel so inclined, that you stick to what specific size you like. For instance, I like big women. As if that were hard to imagine... It's not that I will never like or love a thin/skinny/slender/lanky woman, but I can only be sexually attracted to the larger women. As most people know, or believe, attraction and sexual activity is a large part of a relationship, and if someone is not pleasing you in the way you do not like, then things need to be addressed properly...
In short, if you feel like you only want to date large women, do not let that stop you from only dating large women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
and I am nice to girls. As I said, I really never had problems with the opposite gender... it's just, akhh, I guess I wasn't lucky enough to meet the right girl.

But I'm young, life is beautiful, spring (almost summer) is here, and I just feel like enjoying life. I'm sure that my girl will come at the place where I least expect it! It's just kinda sad that it takes so long...
This is a good attitude. Yes, you are young. Yes, life is beautiful (not always, naturally). Yes, you should always enjoy life. And yes, a certain woman or plenty of women will always come during the most unexpected times. It is important to remember that, just because you may want a relationship now, does not mean that it will happen. Try and be patient. Do not not look for someone, but do not constantly look for someone. There is an opportunity in any given minute to change things around completely. Whether you are sitting at home, on the computer, or during a grocery store visit, or at school listening to a teacher ramble on. There is always an opportunity to see/meet someone new.

Also, as has been touched upon, never lose the honesty. Always be sincere. Know your own limits, and know what you are looking for. If you really like someone, try. It never hurt anyone to try. If things do not work out, then maybe they were never meant to be, or maybe the other party just is not up for it. But, always continue being the nice guy. Never be afraid to be yourself.

That's all I really wanted to say...

Last edited by Chimpi; 05-27-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Chimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 AM   #31
Dreadlock Holiday

Dreadlock Holiday has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandi Floras View Post
In any relationship that will make any differance or mean anything at all, you have to be honest with who you are and what you crave. The size of a person's body shouldn't make a differance when it is the size of their heart that does.

If your preference is the BBW, then that is the sort of woman that you should always approach. Don't let your friend's values overcome yours. Stick to what you love no matter how difficult, in the end you will be with the one that you truely desire.

Dating is never and hasn't ever been easy, but if you are truely honest with yourself as well as that BBW from the beginning, you will be better off.
Very true in lots of places

It doesn't affect who I approach (although I am diabolical at making the first move anyway), or at least I don't think it does. But it's certainly not something people I know would tell you about me if you asked. That might be because no-one I know has ever seen me in more than 2 relationships, so statisitics-wise no preferences like that are likely to come up, haha.

I don't really think I'm ready for another serious situation yet anyway - it's not long at all since the last one, and nothing has happened in between.

Thanks for your interest, though
Dreadlock Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:29 PM   #32
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Don't believe her. She'll throw you down like a drunk flying off a mechanical bull. I've seen it happen. It's not pretty.....but they always come back smilin', so you got that to look forward to. And most of the time, you won't be permanently damaged, either physically or mentally. But, and I cannot stress this enough, for the LOVE OF G-D, WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
^^ Thanks for that. It didn't occur to me that there can be issues of feeling sort of mistrustful, but that makes sense.

I'll be very gentle when I pick you up in a bar.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #33
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've never picked up a woman in my life. I have no advice....
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #34
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
I've never picked up a woman in my life. I have no advice....
Lift with your legs, not your back.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:51 PM   #35
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"I really like BBWs - not just sexually, but a relationship with a bigger girl simply fulfills me much more than a relationship with an average sized girl. "

Wow zzz, that's kinda heavy. I've been in relationships with thinner women (in my 20s), and I realized relationships with bigger women were more fullfilling, too--but that's because I was more sexually attracted to them which made loving their bodies up to par with loving their fun personalities. Other than that I never really picked up any personality differences. Although I have to say I believe big women's self-esteems are more delicate (no thanks to a brutal fat-phobic society).

So I guess my question to you, zzz, is, what is it about their weight that make them more fullfilling companions? Are they better Scrabble players? Do they tell jokes better? Or was it that they treated you better than the boners--er--thinner girls?
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #36
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Lift with your legs, not your back.
That's good comedy.

Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote