Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #1026
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
They're steamed, and GOOD, just made with rice flour, wheat gluten, and the milk. You soak them in soy sauce and they actually taste SWEETER.

A picture:

They're SO good.

Edit: Sometimes they have a pudding inside that's WARM. And oh is it good!
hotdamn. ok, where do you get them? asian restaurants, I'm sure...but thai? japanese? do tell!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 02-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #1027
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is where I'm confused myself. Somaii (my aunt) says they're Japanese. I've seen them in some Chinese places though.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #1028
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
They're steamed, and GOOD, just made with rice flour, wheat gluten, and the milk. You soak them in soy sauce and they actually taste SWEETER.

A picture:

They're SO good.

Edit: Sometimes they have a pudding inside that's WARM. And oh is it good!

gahhhh those look amazing!! everytime you post about food, i have to add something new to my 'try this soon!!' list!
Old 02-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #1029
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you, Soupie.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #1030
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Almond poppy seed croissant from La Baguette in Memphis. We were there on Monday and since I have given up sugar until March, we had to miss the ever necessary visit.

The crust is buttery and flaky, the sticky filling rich with almond flavor and the poppy seeds add this nice crunch and taste.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #1031
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is where I'm confused myself. Somaii (my aunt) says they're Japanese. I've seen them in some Chinese places though.
I will be on the lookout. I'll let you know where (if) I find them.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 02-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #1032
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dirty Martini, straight up, three olives......
Old 02-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #1033
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Key Lime Pie
Old 02-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #1034
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
Dirty Martini, straight up, three olives......
We can crave drinks too??

Ok, got a couple last week and may get a few more this weekend.

House-made Horseradish Vodka (no joke!). Russian restaurant in St. Paul MN, the whole bar is vodka. With Siberian temps coming, drinking vodka inside is the right thing to do. Gets my good housekeeping seal.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #1035
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want a chocolate elcaire....with custard cream in the middle. Did I say 1....I meant 12...and I want them all NOW, lol.

mmmmmmmm
Old 02-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #1036
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Waffles with warm maple syrup, crispy bacon and an ice cold glass of milk.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #1037
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want a philly cheese steak sandwich...with lots of cheese! Oh and fries too!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:55 AM   #1038
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Buffalo wings, extra hot, and LOADS of Coke with lots of chipped ice.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:55 PM   #1039
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Something chocolatey...
Old 02-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #1040
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

crunchy spicy tuna rolls! sushi is one of my favorite foods, and i'm craving it so bad right now!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:25 PM   #1041
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

peanut butter m&m's
Old 02-08-2007, 07:49 AM   #1042
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Clam strips lol Lots of it!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:08 PM   #1043
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

A shrimp and cheese dish (that I can't remember the name of) with fresh made tortillas that we had in Mexico. I want to have it there though.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #1044
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
A shrimp and cheese dish (that I can't remember the name of) with fresh made tortillas that we had in Mexico. I want to have it there though.
Would you like Mr. Friday to carry you there, Lady Astor?
Old 02-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #1045
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Plane would probably be quicker. Ixtapa is nearly to Acapulco. But I'm gonna get back there someday, it was wonderful. *

*The dish and Ixtapa.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:15 PM   #1046
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Plane would probably be quicker. Ixtapa is nearly to Acapulco. But I'm gonna get back there someday, it was wonderful. *

*The dish and Ixtapa.
It SOUNDS wonderful!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #1047
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big cold glass of water with lime and a goey brownie. YEAH!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 PM   #1048
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Thick Pepperoni and sliced Italian sausage stuffed strombolli with a thick chunky veggie sauce (on the side)
Old 02-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #1049
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

clams, steamed with white wine, parsley, shallots, garlic, and butter

thick crusty slices of bread with more butter

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 02-08-2007 at 09:05 PM. Reason: yeah yeah, have been reading the clam thread
Old 02-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #1050
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
clams, steamed with white wine, parsley, shallots, garlic, and butter

thick crusty slices of bread with more butter
Dammit! Now That's Eatin'!