Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Honey

Honey can now change their title
Default Vegas Bash - Dimensions Meet and Greet

Hi Dimensions Vegas Bashers! It is that time of year again and the folks running the Vegas Bash want to know if we are going to have another DIMS Meet and Greet this year. I would love to have the time set aside but do not want to waste their time and a room if people are not interested.

Please let me know if you would like to attend again this year, or for the first time if you are a newbie! It would probably be the beginning of the week, as it was last year. It was so worth being there to meet all the Dimmers we have never met in person.

I know that lots of our friends will be going to Orlando, so they won't even be at the Vegas Bash. But that is the way of the world. We are a family no matter where we are.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (LIKE BY WEDNESDAY, 4/22) IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND.

Thanks all, and I hope to see a whole lot of you again this year!

Big Vegas Hugs,
Honey
Old 04-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think that this would be super fun! violet does as well.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
Honey

I am glad you are on board with it Ivy! But I had to tell Brie that I could not use the room as I did not want to waste it - they all cost money, time, etc. Maybe what we should do is start a list of who might be interested. I have a feeling that if we get a big list, she will be able to do something for us. Then if she can't, we can just make an impromptu meeting someplace and post it so all can see where to meet. If you have never been to one, they are fun, enlightening and a great place to meet your fellow DIMMERS in Vegas.

So here goes... IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DIMS MEET AND GREET, put your name on the list. (Just copy and paste to your post)

Honey
Old 04-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

DIMS MEET AND GREET, put your name on the list. (Just copy and paste to your post)

Honey
Dianna

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 04-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #5
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
DIMS MEET AND GREET
Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Old 04-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

what are the dates?
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm game, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there again this year.

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat

By the way, the hotel rooms are pretty big there, we could host a room party rather than having an official "bash" function.
I used to host NAAFA room parties in the old days and would be happy to host again.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I'm game, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there again this year.

Honey
Dianna (aka SocialBfly)
Ivy
Violet James
Cat

By the way, the hotel rooms are pretty big there, we could host a room party rather than having an official "bash" function.
I used to host NAAFA room parties in the old days and would be happy to host again.

Awww, i cant wait to see you again Cat

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 04-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can attend just let me know what day and time
Old 04-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default count me in

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat
ValentineBBW
Old 04-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #11
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Awww, i cant wait to see you again Cat
I can't wait, too! There's a small chance I won't be able to attend, but if I'm there, I'd love to get a chance to see you more than last time. Which is all just a blurrrrrrr now. :-)
Old 04-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #12
Honey

How terrific! I am glad to see names, and yes, we can just have a room get together if we want. We can pull it all together as we see how big the group will be.

In the past the meets have been on Tuesday AM since we didn't want to interfere with any official Bash functions. That has been the only time, but now with things starting on Monday, we will have to wait to see the full agenda.

Bottom line is we want to keep things free and breezy. Just some meeting and chatting. Feel free to post any ideas if you have them!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
KCBBW

KCBBW has said some nice things
Default I'm a newbie.. but I'm in!

I'll be there.... would love to get my feet wet!
Old 05-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
Honey

Adding:

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW

Welcome!
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #15
Shawna
Just Me!

Shawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized rep

I'm not 100% going yet but if I do then I would be up for this.

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Old 05-11-2009, 10:02 PM   #16
Cat
Gone baby gone

Yay! Shawna!! It would be so great to see you again. I hope you can make it!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #17
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I will be there

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
Shawna
Just Me!

Shawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized repShawna has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Yay! Shawna!! It would be so great to see you again. I hope you can make it!

((((((Cat)))))) It would be great to see you too. I'm thinking more and more that I'm coming... :-)
Old 05-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #19
Gypsy SSBBW

Gypsy SSBBW can now change their title

I am about 97% sure I am going to be at the Bash, So, me plus 3 friends (maybe)

Honey
Dianna
Ivy
Violet James
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Gypsy (+3?)
Old 05-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #20
Ivy
more cake, please!

crap! scratch violet and i from the list. i have finals that week.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #21
Honey

Oh, Ivy! It feels so terrible to remove names. But I truly wish you good luck in school. It is so important.

Honey
Dianna
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Gypsy (+3?)

Ivy - Studying...
Violet James - Keeping her company...
Old 05-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #22
QtPatooti
beach bum wannabe

QtPatooti does more than just post hot picsQtPatooti does more than just post hot picsQtPatooti does more than just post hot pics

Honey
Dianna
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Gypsy (+3?)
Qt

trying to be there anyway
Old 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #23
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtPatooti View Post
Honey
Dianna
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Gypsy (+3?)
Qt
and this gypsy too... lol
Old 06-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #24
Honey

So many Gypsies! Got a tambourine?
List is getting longer... Very glad about that.

Honey
Dianna
Cat
ValentineBBW
KCBBW
Shawna
Monique
Gypsy (+3?)
Qt
Gypsy (Canada)
Old 06-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #25
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i am trying to work it out so i can go!! I soooooooo wanna go!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."