Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What do you like about the previous poster's penis?

You have to skip me, though, cuz I'm a girl.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ain't skipping you....you're going to just have to get one of those cloned dongs that Cors has the link for.......

*Wonders who is going to tell me I have a small penis so it will be okay to knock their teeth out*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to the thread, Greenie!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Her penis is as elusive as her hot avatar.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If she had one it would be HUGE, i'm sure of it. Thick too.

Last edited by succubus_dxb; 05-01-2009 at 09:56 PM.
succubus_dxb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:31 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like how her penis calls my vagina "mate".
Old 05-02-2009, 05:47 AM   #7
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

uhhhh...alrighty then lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #8
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
uhhhh...alrighty then lol
I like hers because she doesn't "get it", and needs GEF to enlighten her.. or is it encumber?!

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

UCB....you can be forgiven because you are new..........

However, this is ALL YOUR FAULT for mentioning cucumbers in a thread I subscribe to.....(and I subscribe to ALL penis threads..........duh.... )

Quote:
1. The average cucumber is at least six inches long.
2. Cucumbers stay hard for a week.
3. A cucumber won't tell you size don't count.
4. Cucumbers don't get TOO excited.
5. A cucumber never suffers from performance anxiety.
6. Cucumbers are easy to pick up.
7. You can fondle cucumbers in a supermarket... and you know how firm it is before you take it home.
8. Cucumbers can get away any weekend.
9. With a cucumber you can get a single room and ... you won't have to check in as 'Mrs. Cucumber'.
10. A cucumber will always respect you in the morning.
11. If you can go to the movie with a cucumber and see the movie at a drive in you can stay in the front seat.
12. A cucumber can always wait until you get home.
13. A cucumber won't eat all the popcorn.
14. A cucumber won't drag you out to a John Wayne Film Festival.
15. A cucumber won't ask: 'Am I first?'
16. Cucumbers don't care whether you're a virgin.
17. Cucumbers won't tell other cucumbers you're a virgin.
18. Cucumbers won't tell anyone you're not a virgin.
19. With cucumbers, you don't have to be a virgin more than once.
20. Cucumbers won't write your name and number on men's room wall.
21. Cucumbers don't have sex hang-ups.
22. Cucumbers won't ask: 'Am I the best', 'How was it?' 'Did you come?', 'How many times?'
23. Cucumbers aren't jealous of your gynecologist, ski instructor or hair dresser.
24. Cucumbers won't ask about your last lover or speculate about your next one.
25. A cucumber will never make a scene because there are other cucumbers in the refrigerator.
26. A cucumber won't mind hiding in the refrigerator when your mother comes over.
27. No matter how old you are you can always get a fresh cucumber.
28. You can dish a cucumber up for dinner to your Brother-in law
& Sister, after fucking it.

29. Cucumbers can handle rejection.
30. A cucumber won't pout if you have a headache.
31. A cucumber won't care what time of the month it is.
32. A cucumber never wants to get it on when your nails are wet.
33. A cucumber won't give it up for lent.
34. With a cucumber, you never have to say you're sorry.
35. Cucumbers won't leave whisker burns, fall asleep on your chest or drool on the pillow.
36. A cucumber will never give you a hickey.
37. Cucumbers can stay up ALL night and you won't have to sleep
in the wet spot.
38. A cucumber won't work your crossword in ink.
39. A cucumber isn't allergic to your cat.
40. Cucumbers never answer your phone or borrow your car.
41. A cucumber won't eat all your food or drink all your liquor.
42. A cucumber doesn't turn your bathroom into a library.
43. Cucumbers won't go through your medicine chest.
44. A cucumber doesn't use your toothbrush, roll-on or hairspray.
45. Cucumbers won't leave dirty shorts on the floor.
46. A cucumber never forgets to flush the toilet.
47. A cucumber doesn't flush the toilet while you're in the shower.
48. With a cucumber, the toilet seat is always the way you left it.
49. Cucumbers don't compare you to a centerfold.
50. Cucumbers won't tell you they liked you better with long hair.
51. A cucumber will never leave you for another man, another woman or another cucumber.
52. You will always know where your cucumber has been.
53. A cucumber never has to call 'the wife'.
54. Cucumbers won't tell you a vasectomy will ruin it for them.
55. You can have as many cucumbers as you can handle.
56. You only eat cucumbers when you feel like it.
57. You don't have to wait for halftime to talk to your cucumber.
58. A cucumber won't leave town on New Years Eve.
59. Cucumbers never want to take you home to mom.
60. Cucumbers never expect you to have little cucumbers.
61. It's easy to drop a cucumber.
62. A cucumber will never contest a divorce, demand a property settlement or seek custody of anything.
http://www.jokeindex.com/joke.asp?Joke=2517

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-02-2009, 07:21 AM   #10
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ummmm wow, I was shy just clicking the thread to find out what was in it hahahha. Ummm UCB's penis is happy??!?!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Cucumbers are always happy......

Old 05-02-2009, 07:45 AM   #12
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Yep this thread sure caught my eye hehe
Old 05-02-2009, 07:53 AM   #13
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

This is not a thread about eyes, in case you haven't noticed!! LOL :P :P

Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #14
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

LOL True it's surely not about eyes.

I just wish I was witty enough tonight to think of something awesome to say about your penis Undrcovrbrothr......

Nope I got nothing, I'll try & get back to you
Old 05-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #15
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleofatra_74 View Post
LOL True it's surely not about eyes.

I just wish I was witty enough tonight to think of something awesome to say about your penis Undrcovrbrothr......

Nope I got nothing, I'll try & get back to you
Well, it is OK.. as I was brave enough to put myself out there (or stupid, who knows), I'll take em as it comes... Don't mind me, I'm just a silly boy BTW, nice picture...

Old 05-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Old 05-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I have turned this into a picture thread.......see that guys?

Old 05-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #18
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
UCB....you can be forgiven because you are new..........

However, this is ALL YOUR FAULT for mentioning cucumbers in a thread I subscribe to.....(and I subscribe to ALL penis threads..........duh.... )
Just checked to see if my penis was turning green
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #19
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVET View Post
Just checked to see if my penis was turning green
VVet,.. I am sure even if it was green, it would still be wonderful!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #20
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

You knew it was coming. NOO, not the cucumber, the picture!!!

Last edited by undrcovrbrothr; 05-31-2009 at 06:07 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #21
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

I have one of those
Old 05-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Pictures guys....pictures.....

Old 05-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #23
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

Too tame? Hmmm... :P

Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
BoomSnap

BoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post

Too tame? Hmmm... :P

I'm guessing the bowl of fruit is for the penis to eat.
BoomSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #25
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fits in my coin purse.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote