Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #9451
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I am desperate for a babysitter so hubs and i can go see Movie 43. That movie looks so wrong! The last movie we saw without kids was Xmen First Class. I'd say we're due!
Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #9452
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I LOVE GETTING INKED. got my ribs done a few weeks ago..3.5 hours of torturous bliss..was kinda turned on
Old 01-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #9453
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
I LOVE GETTING INKED. got my ribs done a few weeks ago..3.5 hours of torturous bliss..was kinda turned on
Its a ridiculous obsession, isn't it? I love having my sleeve worked on!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #9454
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
Its a ridiculous obsession, isn't it? I love having my sleeve worked on!
yeah! i like seeing the big picture come together!

i think i want a hip bone tattoo..that might get messy. hahah
Old 01-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #9455
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
yeah! i like seeing the big picture come together!

i think i want a hip bone tattoo..that might get messy. hahah
I'm the strange girl that loves having her elbow worked on and the underside of my upper arm... haha
Old 01-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #9456
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
I'm the strange girl that loves having her elbow worked on and the underside of my upper arm... haha
i second the inside of the arm!!
Old 01-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #9457
Oona

Quote:
i second the inside of the arm!!
^5! I'm not the only one that gets off on the pain of getting inked!

Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #9458
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All this tattoo talk is renewing my desire for one. I am tat-free. I can just see my mom making a snarly eye-rolling face at the thought of this
Old 01-16-2013, 03:51 PM   #9459
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
All this tattoo talk is renewing my desire for one. I am tat-free. I can just see my mom making a snarly eye-rolling face at the thought of this
haha that was my favorite part about asking my mom to sign for my first one! (It was my 17th Birthday).

She rolled her eyes so hard I thought she was possessed!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #9460
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Quote:
haha that was my favorite part about asking my mom to sign for my first one! (It was my 17th Birthday).

She rolled her eyes so hard I thought she was possessed!
hahah..after my first, my dad looked at it and said,"you know what that means right? you gotta get jacked!" and flexed his tatted arm. ny mom, too, looked on in disgust lol
Old 01-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #9461
Oona

Quote:
hahah..after my first, my dad looked at it and said,"you know what that means right? you gotta get jacked!" and flexed his tatted arm. ny mom, too, looked on in disgust lol
First one was on my 17th Birthday. I now have 11, including my still-not-done sleeve. And I'm planning more. Its addicting...

*drools*
Old 01-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #9462
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ha, that's what it feels like for me too. Although the one on my foot hurt so bad that I skipped the turned on stage and went right into the 'this hurts so bad, all I can do is giggle uncontrollably' stage.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #9463
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
Ha, that's what it feels like for me too. Although the one on my foot hurt so bad that I skipped the turned on stage and went right into the 'this hurts so bad, all I can do is giggle uncontrollably' stage.
lol the one on the back of my leg didn't hurt, but I couldn't control the giggles or my leg twitches :P
Old 01-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #9464
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got my first tat when I walked out of the courthouse on the day of my separation and drove straight to the studio. I'd planned the word for years, and had consulted with the artist previously so it was just a matter of me showing up. He didn't think I would because he said I don't exactly look the part.

I was the last of my siblings to get one and in fact said never ever and then said maybe one and that's it. When I got the one, I was satisfied and again said only the one.

On the day my divorce is final, I'll be getting a second tattoo. Like #1 it will also be a Latin word with significance to me, a very small piece and unobstrustive. It's more symbolic than showy although there's a lot of beautiful koi I've seen that I could incorporate a pearl or two into a design.

I think I might have a celebratory piercing done too.

Ink is addictive.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #9465
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

All this talk of tattoos makes me sad. I really want to get one. I have the first one that I want too. However, terrified of needles. Although, I was terrified of getting piercings and I got two.. I think I can conquer my fear eventually, but I want to conquer it NOW.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #9466
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is there a tattoo thread? Should I start one?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:08 AM   #9467
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are at least four. At least. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:20 AM   #9468
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I love 4 a.m. It's the quietest time of the day for me.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #9469
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I'm quite jealous of all the pretty inked people, I'm dyin' to get my first one. I was supposed to last spring, but things fell through, bleh!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #9470
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I don't want to waste another day because of fear.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #9471
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Is there a tattoo thread? Should I start one?
make another one!! haha
Old 01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #9472
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

IC I've been sneezing all day. It's making my head and throat hurt. I might take a 20 minute snoozer to recharge my batteries.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #9473
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I was foolish to believe that the hostilities ended with the finalization of the divorce. It's a year later and the fighting is worse than ever. It's not just involving my kids (who I swore would never be dragged in to our problems) but now doctors and the Secret Service. I guess being broke and stewing in one's own venom for an extended period will cause them to do some pretty brazen and stupid things.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #9474
Oona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
IC I was foolish to believe that the hostilities ended with the finalization of the divorce. It's a year later and the fighting is worse than ever. It's not just involving my kids (who I swore would never be dragged in to our problems) but now doctors and the Secret Service. I guess being broke and stewing in one's own venom for an extended period will cause them to do some pretty brazen and stupid things.
That is just insane! I'm going through a divorce now and thankfully it's not a nasty one. He was pretty quick to throw low-blows in the beginning, but he has since had a change of attitude which I am forever grateful for, especially since he currently has custody of our daughter.

I hope things smooth over for you with yours. Getting the kids involved is not fair to them.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #9475
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC... Dims has sorta kinda been keeping me sane this week. Hoping work picks up soon so I can at least have the illusion again of having a life

Oh, also, I happen to be inked... and divorced... too. Life, eh?

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random