Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-10-2015, 05:22 AM   #10651
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night I had two dreams... one in which I won the lottery, and one in which me and my family killed a man. I confess this morning I started the process of making one of them happen
Old 02-11-2015, 07:59 PM   #10652
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Last night I had two dreams... one in which I won the lottery, and one in which me and my family killed a man. I confess this morning I started the process of making one of them happen
I take this to mean you bought a powerball ticket

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #10653
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

I've become mildly obsessed with the app 'Secret' in NYC. pretty darn amusing.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:46 PM   #10654
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that when I sent my resume out I was terrified I would accidentally attach one of my DIMS stories, and checked it 50 times. Then woke up out of a dead sleep at 3am to make sure that I had REALLY not done it.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:53 PM   #10655
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
IC that when I sent my resume out I was terrified I would accidentally attach one of my DIMS stories, and checked it 50 times. Then woke up out of a dead sleep at 3am to make sure that I had REALLY not done it.
Ahhhh!...been there. (Sort of- I don't write Dims stories.) I do so many emails during the day that I often have "what did I write, and who did I send that to?" moments. It's ALWAYS the middle of the night when I think about it.
MattB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 10:44 AM   #10656
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know a lot of mutual hurts were caused. I accept the finality of things. But I never meant to sound resentful and I wish I didn't have to be resented. Not after something that special :'(
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:33 AM   #10657
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I C that I live a few blocks from a college and downloaded the Yik Yak app on my phone purely for entertainment purposes. It's like secretly observing a whole different species. I now know which building on campus has the best bathroom to take a crap in, when all the hotties are hanging out at Smoothie King, which professor doesn't take attendance, and who's the weed man who delivers to the student center. Lol!
Old 02-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #10658
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I C that I live a few blocks from a college and downloaded the Yik Yak app on my phone purely for entertainment purposes. It's like secretly observing a whole different species. I now know which building on campus has the best bathroom to take a crap in, when all the hotties are hanging out at Smoothie King, which professor doesn't take attendance, and who's the weed man who delivers to the student center. Lol!
I'd say those are all important things to know!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:24 AM   #10659
Madame_Cee
Madame Claire

Madame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot picsMadame_Cee does more than just post hot pics

IC that after all the hardwork at painstaking promoting and marketing all my books, and sending out free review copies to nearly 50 people, only ONE person has done a review for each one of them and only two have chosen drop me as a friend on Facebook.
Madame_Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:29 AM   #10660
mermaid8
mermaid

mermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 club

I confess that I miss you more than I should since we've been over for 8 1/2 months now. I shared my darkest secrets with you and I have no one to share them with again.
mermaid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #10661
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that in perusing an ancient thread that had been resurrected, I re-read a post by mini and laughed out loud. He was a sharp guy, who could be really funny. I miss him here, and hope he's doing well.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:35 AM   #10662
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default uh...D'yuh!

IC that I've always read this thread title to somehow infer the singledom of those posting. As in, BBWs post in BBW-confessions, foodees post in foodee confessions, etc...

But now, I'm realizing, it more likely refers to that the confession itself both random and single. As in just a single thought to confess.

Not that I'm, like, paying all this attention to who's single or not.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:23 AM   #10663
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There isn't a Random Married Confessions thread.
Does that need to be corrected?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #10664
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes! Take it upon yourself and create that thread! Lol
Old 03-22-2015, 01:21 AM   #10665
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default btw....

IC not being a fan of the indiscriminate use of words like "random."

When in doubt...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:37 AM   #10666
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
But now, I'm realizing, it more likely refers to that the confession itself both random and single. As in just a single thought to confess.
That's what I always assumed. One single confession per post, nothing to do with relationship status.
Old 03-23-2015, 06:40 AM   #10667
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm downloading an audiobook, The Neuropsychology of Self-Discipline, and I love how it's been going all day at the rate of about 5 kB/s when I want to do other bandwidth-consuming things. Teehee :l
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #10668
mermaid8
mermaid

mermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 clubmermaid8 is a member of the 500 club

I confess that I think about stuffing my face with all kinds of food all the time. I think about it so often that I have developed this constant fear about allowing myself near any food whatsoever.
mermaid8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #10669
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I miss this thread
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:23 AM   #10670
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default New Lane Bryant commercials

I confess that I have rewound the old DVR to watch the new Lane Bryant advertisements once or twice. Just can't help it

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:53 AM   #10671
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't judge me.. I confess I like to listen to Christmas music even before Christmas time.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:58 AM   #10672
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Yes, me too....

---

IC seeing halloween candy makes me depressed. Surest sign that winter is coming

(Despite me likimg christmas music)
Old 09-18-2015, 08:44 AM   #10673
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Yes, me too....

---

IC seeing halloween candy makes me depressed. Surest sign that winter is coming

(Despite me likimg christmas music)
lol.. I hate Halloween candy too. Reminds me that there will soon be kids roaming around begging for things.. ugh! and the though of candy corn..ugh!
Old 09-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #10674
WTF

WTF can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWTF can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ive spent months ignoring him, forgetting him, avoiding him. I felt strong and sane, finally. He put me through a lot. I was back-patted and congratulated for such a big step.

I met him last night. I asked to see him. It was exactly like it always was, sweet, friendly, full of laughter and love.

but underneath the "What happened to us?" and "I've missed this.", was that burning, red-hot demon who growls that nothing will change, and the heart I've been gluing back together over and over again countless times, will shatter one more time.

Will this be the time when the broken pieces are so small and powdery, that no glue will help?
WTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 11:50 PM   #10675
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm far more amused than I should be, by my dog barking and whining in frustration at my cat -- literally inches out of his reach in a cat tower -- who does not want to play with him. Cat is wholly nonplussed, just sitting there watching.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random