Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #26
superoscarsbelly

superoscarsbelly can now change their title

You just gotta love the fupa. its just a nice, soft pillow of fatty goodness. But to answer the question at hand. She is obviously into big guys, so she must know there is some "fluff" down there. My gf now knows that when the belly gets big, little buddy gets smaller. Now that mine is basically gone, sex is a little more of a challenge because of there being less to work with and my belly being huge. But good luck, hope she digs it.
superoscarsbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #27
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow Reposted by popular demand!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I clicked on this thread thinking I was going to get to read an Aussie erotica version of mango's adventures of loving the FUPA
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #29
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
I have quite a large one, so that about 75% of Bearsy Jr. is unfortunately hidden away and not easily accessible when getting intimate. I don't have a small member but I'm also not exactly the reincarnation of John Holmes... so whats readily available is less than flattering.
I've almost always avoided one night stands(I've had 3 that I purposely prevented from going all the way) because of this, but I've recently become emotionally and physically close with a friend and I'm fairly certain that "the next level" isn't too far off and I'm very anxious about taking that step to it because of this.
How do you deal with it? Any way to shrink it?
There's no chance of you shrinking it. My honest opinion? I don't think your lady friend is going to be horrified, disappointed, disgusted or any of the things you're wondering. What you may have is maybe someone who has been there, done that, likes what she sees and knows what she's doing. Or you could have someone who is as shy and awkward as you are and doesn't know what she's doing. Inexperienced, doesn't know if something feels good, does it hurt you, should she be touching you there, etc. You can't change things but somebody has to have some level of assurednes and I think that person should be you. You can't just leave it up to her to seize the riegns all by herself and just figure it all out alone while you lie there hoping she won't barf. She won't barf. Really, she wont. Decide in advance if you want or like attention paid to your fupa, how much, how little, etc. Give her some room and a chance to like you. I know it's tough when there are things about yourself that you personally don't like but be careful you don't end up being your own self fullfilling prophecy. Please relax Bearsy, your body is natural.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #30
sergi5

sergi5 has said some nice things

Personally i find bit a ufa really sexy. It is true I am straigh male, but I am sure your friend will be very happy. And the most important is always the braim and the soul. Good luck
sergi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #31
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default the mons! the mons!

the proper name for the "FUPA" is the MONS PUBIS.

just thought i'd throw that out there...

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #32
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post

just thought i'd throw that out there...
Yes indeed! That sounds much nicer.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #33
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

*screaming laughing* Yup that kinda looks like me.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #34
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: How do you deal with the FUPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
Yeaaaa, someone else who prefers to use proper names over nicknames or, acronyms.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote