Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-15-2010, 01:10 AM   #26
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
OH! YES!!!

Ditto!!!......
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #27
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
OH! YES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Ditto!!!......
Really??................
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #28
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
Really??................
Yep! I love that feeling too, it can be quite intense.

Last edited by littlefairywren; 08-15-2010 at 02:01 AM.
littlefairywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:04 AM   #29
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
Really??................
Yes, honestly.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #30
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow this is something that i have missed, am going to be aware of this next time.....
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #31
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
girls- can you actually feel a guy coming in u?
Sometimes. Not every time. It depends on a lot of different factors.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #32
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Well it was a disaster. We could not get comfortable. It just wasn't working. I couldn't get comfortable. Is that normal? Should I try and jerk off into a few before we try sex again? What should I do?
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #33
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It will be uncomfortable for awhile because it's a new experience, and honestly, it's something in the way. You might want to practice getting used to one on your own, first, yes. If your wife sees that you're comfortable with it on, she would most likely get more comfortable with it, too. Practice definitely makes perfect.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #34
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
It will be uncomfortable for awhile because it's a new experience, and honestly, it's something in the way. You might want to practice getting used to one on your own, first, yes. If your wife sees that you're comfortable with it on, she would most likely get more comfortable with it, too. Practice definitely makes perfect.
Ok thanks we'll have to have some masturbation sessions for a few times first. She loves when I jerk off for her anyway so we'll have fun with it.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #35
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
Well it was a disaster. We could not get comfortable. It just wasn't working. I couldn't get comfortable. Is that normal? Should I try and jerk off into a few before we try sex again? What should I do?
Sorry to hear this. I know the awkwardness and newness can really suck. As I suggested before, try masturbating with condoms alone for a while. It's less uncomfortable than with a partner in the room. You can just relax, be yourself, fantasize about what you want to fantasize about, and masturbate the way you usually do. Once you start getting comfortable with condoms and more used to them, it won't be such a big deal when you have sex with your wife. It's going to take some time, though, so make sure you give yourself enough, don't beat yourself up about it, and maybe refrain from partner sex for a while until you've reached your comfort level. I know refraining from sex sucks, but it can be done and will not kill you for a few weeks.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #36
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Refraining from having partner sex makes it that much steamier when you finally get back to doing it.

Just sayin'.

You can also do mutual masturbation sessions to get used to it and still get off without having to actually have sex. Gives you both some time to get used to it
Old 08-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #37
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
Sometimes. Not every time. It depends on a lot of different factors.
Ok. Thx., thirtiesgirl.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #38
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ok thanks we'll have to have some masturbation sessions for a few times first. She loves when I jerk off for her anyway so we'll have fun with it.
Finding other ways (oral, mutual masturbation, toys... all of these still = sex!) for both of you to get off helps take the pressure off the whole condom / penetrative sex thing... And helps maintain that connection between the two of you...
If the two of you have a go with the condom and it doesn't work out, you can do something else that "session", and try again afterwards and/or the next session... You'll get there soon enough...

69 - is the magic number...

Good luck to both of you!
Old 08-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #39
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

But what about anal sex? Do you or don't you use a condom + lube, what will stop bacterial infection on ones member, if there is a bit of fecal material?
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:05 PM   #40
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
But what about anal sex? Do you or don't you use a condom + lube, what will stop bacterial infection on ones member, if there is a bit of fecal material?
I can't truly reply to this, because I don't allow anyone through the backdoor EVER. It's just not sexy to me. Personally, I feel very violated and disgusted if someone does want it or try to do it.

But as some friends of mine will say....

Condoms are the best way to prevent bacterial infection, and since the walls of the anal canal are extremely thin and very easy to tear, always use lube and when it seems like there's too much, only then would you have on enough to penetrate anally without any possibilities of interior trauma to your partner or yourself.

I've had that discussion many times with friends, so I know their advice by heart now.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #41
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Honestly the best thing you can do is try again. Condoms are a necessary part of life if you don't want children. I would buy the sampler packs until you find a brand you both like. But the best advice I can give is to have a sense of humor about it.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #42
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
When I do a man up the butt with a dildo, this, of course, is never an issue. Maybe if you kept your anal to a ' receive only ' kind of situation, there would be less stress.

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #43
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

To be honest you probably will NOT enjoy sex as much with a condom.
The only men I have ever met who prefer it had premature ejaculation problems
that condoms helped..

I would honestly look into a barrier method like a diaphram or cervical cap for long term.... or even an IUD if you don't want kids at all or not for a couple years.

In the interim there are some great condom brands out there... if you are average or smaller i recommend Kimono or beyond seven (i like the studded)

For thicker (even just slightly) or larger I like magnum. if you are really huge magnum XL

Lifestyles makes good condoms...and they are probably the cheapest when bought in 12+ packs...They do make a larger and snugger version as well.

The only brand I do NOT recommend I think would be durex as I had 4 break in a row... in one encounter... from different boxes...

Comdomania.com is a good place to look for deals and if you are into it they sell custom condoms.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #44
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
The only brand I do NOT recommend I think would be durex as I had 4 break in a row... in one encounter... from different boxes...
Oh, you too encountered the "Durex curse?" Never again.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #45
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

Quote:
Comdomania.com is a good place to look for deals and if you are into it they sell custom condoms.
There used to be a Condomania store on Melrose. I miss it. It was a fun place. My first trip there was over 18 years ago with an ex-boyfriend who was trying to find the right condom style for him. A friend recommended Condomania, so off we went, and after some searching, he found what he was looking for. I have happy memories of that store.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #46
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Also used to be a CONDOMANIA shop in NYC on Bleeker Street in the heart of Greenwich Village when I lived in the city. I was so sorry to see it go. Gr8 fun & vibrant place. Its a shame.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:14 AM   #47
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstud925 View Post
I hate wearing them but I have no choice. I have girth and when I wear condoms it's really tight and uncomfortable. Also I cant feel anything when I wear one.
Try Trojan magnum Ecstasy.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:02 AM   #48
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Oh, you too encountered the "Durex curse?" Never again.
really? Wow... Maybe it's a franchise and they're made differently in the USA...? i never had a Durex fail me....
Old 08-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #49
youngstud925

youngstud925 can now change their title

Tried a Trojan ecstasy and they felt the best in terms of wearing a condom. Also the Durex brand sucks. I too have had several problems with them. Never again will I use Durex.
youngstud925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:58 PM   #50
Laura2008
Chicago hotdog

Laura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

I've had the same problem with Durex. Even tried the different varieties but have had several break.

I agree about Condomania.com. They have a large selection of condoms, some I've never seen in the stores. The prices are awesome to.