Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #51
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Guys OH MY GOD! We finally did it last night and it was AWESOME with the condom. Made me cum extra incredibly hard. I was so surprised I was just blown away. Simply insane. If I would have known that I would have used those for years! I'm telling you I was BLOWN away. Wholly shit did I cum hard wow.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #52
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

That's great. How about your wife?
Old 08-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #53
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Oh we both loved it. Niether of us could believe the difference it made. I don't know but it was incredible. I always take care of my wife with my fingers before we have sex anyway. I'm something of an expert with my fingers to be quite honest.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:06 AM   #54
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
Also used to be a CONDOMANIA shop in NYC on Bleeker Street in the heart of Greenwich Village when I lived in the city. I was so sorry to see it go. Gr8 fun & vibrant place. Its a shame.
I loved that store!!! My friends and I have spent many an afternoon in there.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #55
lenny187

lenny187 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I would honestly look into a barrier method like a diaphram or cervical cap for long term.... or even an IUD if you don't want kids at all or not for a couple years
If they're married and don't ever plan on having kids, there's no reason not to just go ahead and get clipped. I had a vasectomy while my wife was pregnant with our second child and it has been the best money I've ever spent. She doesn't have to take anything and we don't have to carry condoms around. There are still possibilities of complications with an IUD, not to mention you can only get one if you've had a child.

After having the vasectomy, I would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who's family is complete. No recurring costs and nothing between you and your partner for the win.
lenny187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #56
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Advice for the OP: The whole stigma behind condoms is mental. If you've ever masturbated before and taken yourself to orgasm, then you'll be fine using a condom. Yes, you'll have less sensation, and it'll feel a bit more slippery, so just adjust your technique and don't expect to be awesome the first few times. It won't feel like, 'OMG AWESOME THERE'S A VAGINA ON MY PENIS!', but the pressure, the temperature, all those things will remain.

If you can get over the mental hump and not think about it, you'll lose very, very little from your sex life.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote