View Poll Results: Red Wings
Got 'em 24 37.50%
Want to get them 1 1.56%
Eww 22 34.38%
What the hell does hockey have to do with anything 17 26.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
BoomSnap

BoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticedBoomSnap never has a post go unnoticed
Default Got Your Red Wings?

Science demands to know. Whiskey too.
BoomSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
dro5150

dro5150 has said some nice things

I have gone down a few times while she was on her period. Depending on the flow of blood its not so bad.
dro5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that eww needs to be expanded to "wtf? that's disgusting"

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #4
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

eeek, public poll...I'm keeping hush on this subject.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:08 AM   #5
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They do make some highly-regarded boots.
Alas, I do not own a pair of them.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

got my first pair at 15, picked up a few more over the years. once went 4 years without eating tomato soup
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs down

My cramps cause me far too much pain to even consider having sex on my period....I let my husband once back in my housewife days and regretted it as soon as we got going. Red wings = bad.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i just can't grow enough balls to do it.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

I feel like a 4 star general here! I have given plenty of red wings, and it always looks like a battle field in the end. gawd thats really gross but true lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh no, definitely not. Never. Personally I think it's gross and I usually feel too ouchy, uncomfy and unsexy to want anything touching me down there during my period. Kudos to those who likes it though.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

do you get them if you're a giver or a getter or either/both?

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-08-2010 at 09:35 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
The question asked used to be "have you earned your red wings yet?"

... earned as in having had the courage to orally please a woman while she was on her period.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #13
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
... earned as in having had the courage to orally please a woman while she was on her period.
Well, yah, that's how I would take it myself, but some of the responses seem to be more about receiving. So just asking.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #14
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
that eww needs to be expanded to "wtf? that's disgusting"
Quoted for truth.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #15
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I thought it was any kind of sex, not just oral.

I'm totally confused....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #16
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I think it goes both ways..... I always thought it did.

Quote:
red wings:
To perform cunnilingus during menstruation .

Quote:
To have sex with a menstruating female, leaving red marks resembling wings on the thighs of both parties.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Eeww.....just......eeeewwww.

And I'd be receiving.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

yup.whitetext=whiteprivilege
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #19
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
eeek, public poll...I'm keeping hush on this subject.
Lol, that's as good as an answer! :-P Also, it makes me chuckle how no-one is in the wanting to get them category. Were all the yes' accidents?!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
yup.
Did it taste like iron and babies that never will be?
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #21
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ugh...i wish i wasnt so damn curious....
Old 11-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #22
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

8 other people were smart asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #23
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

The best saying I ever heard was "I will swim in the red Sea, but I won't drink from it"

Sadly, this was from my old boss's husband lol
Old 11-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #24
john campbell

john campbell has said some nice things

well that ruins the stanley cup. As wells as my favorite teams name.
john campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #25
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

I won't let any guy of mine include me in his 'red wing' count. lol