Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 07-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default For everyone still waiting for your drawings...

Hey there, all.

I wanted to drop a line to everyone who ordered commissions at the BASH here in Orlando who are wondering "Where's my drawing" and give you all a heads up.

I was hoping to get everything done and out earlier this week, but have been unavoidable sidetracked. My Fiancée got seriously sick last week and has been in the hospital since Monday now. We're hopefull that she'll be released today, but she's still feeling pretty cruddy and, as you can imagine, I've been a little sidetracked and not feeling all that creative.

I'm done with almost all of the outstanding drawings and should have everything done and in the mail this week comic. That said, thanks to the wonders of hospital bills anyone who has been thinking about getting a drawing themselves should know that right NOW would be a GREAT time to PM me and get into that 'cuz me and my lady could certainly use all the help we could get. Thanks for your patience.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NO!! Awww, I'm glad she's getting better, but I'm sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well. Give K. a hug for me, D.

--Ginny

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please send her my get well wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Hey there, all.

I wanted to drop a line to everyone who ordered commissions at the BASH here in Orlando who are wondering "Where's my drawing" and give you all a heads up.

I was hoping to get everything done and out earlier this week, but have been unavoidable sidetracked. My Fiancée got seriously sick last week and has been in the hospital since Monday now. We're hopefull that she'll be released today, but she's still feeling pretty cruddy and, as you can imagine, I've been a little sidetracked and not feeling all that creative.

I'm done with almost all of the outstanding drawings and should have everything done and in the mail this week comic. That said, thanks to the wonders of hospital bills anyone who has been thinking about getting a drawing themselves should know that right NOW would be a GREAT time to PM me and get into that 'cuz me and my lady could certainly use all the help we could get. Thanks for your patience.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No worries Derrick! Just hope Swordchick is feeling better soon!

Take care you two!

G
Old 07-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Get well wishes to Swordchick!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #6
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I am doing a lot better. I am very fortunate to have someone who is so loving and caring to help me, at home and afar, through this.

Thank you friends!

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #7
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I did not know you were sick. I am very sorry to hear that.

On another note congrats on being engaged.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you, Susannah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I did not know you were sick. I am very sorry to hear that.

On another note congrats on being engaged.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:55 AM   #9
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ummm, Ms Swordie, how come i didnt know you and your Mr Fish are engaged (i miss all the good stuff!!!!)??? Congrats and feel better soon...hugs...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 AM   #10
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope you have a speedy recovery. I will keep you in my prayers and congrats. Big hugs..
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #11
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got a frame for my Fish today.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
Old 08-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #12
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Sorry to hear this, and thanks for letting us know. I hope all is well with you two.

I'm very happy with the picture I received of Carla. Any idea when the books will be back in stock?

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Old 08-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Things are doing better, and I've been scrambling to get caught up with everything the last week or two. All the books purchased at the bash are in my hands and they, and the outstanding drawings, will be going out in the mail this week for sure. Sorry again for the delays.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
XXXLGBBW

XXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXXXLGBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I still have not got my drawings... or my book.... Am I the only one....
Old 08-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #15
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXLGBBW View Post
I still have not got my drawings... or my book.... Am I the only one....
No, I have still not received my book either.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
Fish
Artist of stuff

Hey there folks. Terribly sorry for the lack of updates. Without getting TOO much into the long, painfull details of it all, this has been a pretty cruddy year for me financially. And having had my car repoed has made getting arround somewhat difficult. HOWEVER, every book and commission ordered at the bash is IN THE MAIL and should be arriving within 3 to 4 days. (So, probably Monday or Tuesday depending on how efficient the Postal Service is.)

Thanks for all of your patience, and if anyone ELSE is looking to get a drawing, this would be a GREAT time.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #17
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Received the book and drawings of my wife today. Thanks, Derrick!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Just got my book as well. Thanks Fish!