Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fine Arts Archive

Old 09-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #1
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Putting myself out there

Long time member here. Some of you may know me, most of you don't. Even fewer of you actually have seen my artwork. I've mostly kept it to myself all these many years, but I have recently made a resolution (with some encouraging from my fiance) to start sharing more of my artwork online and with the world.

I went and started a Deviant Art page, and I want to eventually put up an Instagram and my own website. I only have a few submissions on DA at present, but check it out and see what you think. I'll also attach something to this post.

https://ljrockarts.deviantart.com/

My art is something that has always been very personal to me, and it has taken a lot for me to get to the point of feeling comfortable to share it with folks. I'm no professional artist, but it's something that I love. It's fun and it's a part of who I am. I hope some of you take the time to check it out and enjoy it. Let me know if you have any feedback (please be kind!) Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RBW_PNP_CHR001.jpg (125.0 KB, 277 views)
Old 09-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice LJ!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #3
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you so much, Green Eyed Fairy!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #4
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome! Very nice.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:22 AM   #5
LJ Rock

Thanks, Matt! I appreciate it.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:48 PM   #6
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Nice artwork.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #7
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Nice artwork.
Thank you, John. Thanks to all of you who took time to check out my art. I really appreciate all the positive feedback I've been getting. It took me a long time to build up the nerve to start sharing my stuff; I appreciate all of the encouragement.

Here is something new I've been working on. Haven't posted it anywhere yet, but I likely will soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE RED SWIMSUIT_SM.jpg (117.8 KB, 153 views)
Old 11-19-2017, 02:49 PM   #8
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Thank you, John. Thanks to all of you who took time to check out my art. I really appreciate all the positive feedback I've been getting. It took me a long time to build up the nerve to start sharing my stuff; I appreciate all of the encouragement.

Here is something new I've been working on. Haven't posted it anywhere yet, but I likely will soon.
So far the previous piece that I posted here called "The Red Swimsuit" seems to be getting the most attention of all the artwork I've posted on line. I'm not sure exactly what the appeal is. Always interesting to note what grabs people's attention; it's often not what I would suspect.

Here is the latest thing I've posted, for which I decided to utilize a couple of different color treatments as well as share the original outline/sketch. Hope you enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (COLOR 1).jpg (104.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (COLOR 2).jpg (101.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg PRETTY SEXY (BW).jpg (95.5 KB, 83 views)
Old 11-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like how you drew her eyes LJ

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #10
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

Wow! You are very talented!
Old 11-24-2017, 08:12 AM   #11
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I like how you drew her eyes LJ
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Wow! You are very talented!
Thank you!