Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-09-2017, 02:44 AM   #26
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

The first signs of this came, I'm told, when I was 4 or so, and I demonstrated signs of being drawn to softer people, or even just people in softer outfits. Even from that age, it was the softness that drew me in, and to this day, it's still that softness that I love most, so I don't think of gaining as being all that important, when a person is already large and soft enough.

That said, there are many situations where I've seen a person on the street, or while shopping, and thought to myself, "she'd be so much cuter if she were fatter."

I remember taking an interest in heavier girls during early elementary school, but never trying to pursue it much. In third grade, I began to identify these feelings more strongly, when I had a teacher who could fill the whole classroom door on her way through, from side to side. In high school, there was one student who was at least twice my weight, if not more, and who I was so nervous to talk to or get close to, because I wasn't sure whether it was appropriate. We were very different from each other, as people, and never really hit it off, but I learned a boldness from my experiences with her, which lead into my more recent experiences.

At one of my early temp jobs, there was a girl who was almost as big as my high school crush. She actually did get very close to me once, and it was probably the most intense, emotional experience of my life, but it clearly meant a lot less to her than to me, and she didn't seem to share my feelings, or sympathize with them, and she started losing weight, so it never could have worked.

Finally, that brings me to the place I work now, which has so many BBWs working there... all of whom are married. Still, it's an opportunity to practice normal interactions, which I don't otherwise find to produce rewarding emotions. However, I was about to go nuts for a while there, when one of them had to sit next to me for a while, to teach me the ropes. I eventually had to gain weight myself, just to give myself a soft upper arm to squeeze, and keep my emotions under control. I've never regretted that choice, though. Being fat is just so much more enjoyable.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 03:34 AM   #27
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 can now change their title

I remember enjoying movies with pregnant women as a teen and pre teen. Reflecting back I realize now that I was aroused by these women gaining weight, even before I knew what it meant to be aroused. Through puberty, middle school and high school I was developing feelings for women, again not knowing what those feelings meant at the time. After high school and starting college, I simply knew I was attracted to women and my ideal lady was always voluptuous, curvy, usually tall (to be fair most people are taller than me, as I'm only 5 foot). It wasn't until my twenties that I realized I had personal weight gain fantasies as well as FA tendencies. I then found Dims At that time I told my then partner about my fetish, fantasies and the different things that turned me on sexually. We did stuffings and I was even a model on Stuffer 31 for a while. The stress of planning the feedings and photo shoots strained our relationship so I stopped. At the time I believe I was close to 150lbs (plumped up from the 120 I was in high school and college). Gaining was hard for me having always been thin and athletic and being health conscience of processed foods. After that partner and I broke up I've always been honest with my girlfriends about what turns me on. Some lovers are into it, others thought it was weird so I kept it in my fantasies (read: what I think about while in bed with a lover or masturbating alone). One partner played along sweetly, teasing me about my weight gain and playing into some of my other fantasies. Through the years I have gone up and down myself and I've always been with heavier women who are body positive, confident in their size.
Fast forward to today, my fiance is a big girl and she's not shy about making jokes about her beautiful belly, and her size. She is also very strong (a veteran) beneath her beautiful softness and completely confident, secure in who she is. I've told her about what turns me on, but I think she just doesn't understand any type of fetish since she herself has a limited sex drive, in that she is satisfied with infrequent sexual intimacy and doesn't need more than the usual fore play to become aroused. I am completely in love with her and totally satisfied with our life together. Honestly there are times my fetish, urges, fantasies are far from my mind, regular life is so completely engaging, satisfying, and wonderful. Even during intimacy I'm usually just so in the moment with my future wife that our bodies together is enough. Other times I get the desires, so I come online and read your awesome stories and am completely satisfied with the stories and imaginary fantasies.
Recently I felt my belly jiggling while I was walking and the old pleasure filled me. I got on a friend's scale this weekend and it said 140, fully dressed. Now the last time I weighed myself was last summer, I had cut out almost all grains (since having an unknown skin rash that no docs could determine the cause) and I was in a study about eating healthier so I was really thin at 125 lbs. So that's a big gain only in the last few months I think since I only recently noticed the new softness. But now I have the desire to gain again. I'm going for another 15 - 20 lbs by the end of the year. I always love the winter holidays, the perfect cover for intentional weight gain. The most arousing part is the anticipation of my clothes getting tighter and the stares from friends, co workers and most of all my fiance. I'm curious what people might say, if they say anything at all.
Teehee thanks for starting this thread! It's fun to think about where we started this life and where it can go, become. Great to get to know others, their stories, their path.

Share on, friends!
Old 11-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

VL to answer some previous questions you had.
In my first gain thinking he wanted a fat wife I gained 45 lbs over a year or so.
Gaining was not easy for me and I had to stuff frequently to gain. all the stuffing really caused heartburn, bellyaches and complexion problems.
His constant complaints really hurt and it made me mad more than anything and I gained another 30 lbs out of spite at that point I was approx 190 lbs
After we divorced I started running,dieting and working out thinking I would be happy because what girl wants to be fat right?
I got back down to my original weight of 115 eventually.
Thought I would be happy but no I was miserable single and all alone.
Not long after that maybe 6 months or so I met an older guy and we started dating and I ended up finishing college and getting into real estate with him.
I told him my story and he said if gaining weight makes you happy you should do it.
He was so sweet about it and never asked what my weight was as I gained slowly.
When he retired and moved to be with his kids and grandkids I was roughly 200 lbs and very happy. It took several years to gain so it was a slow process for me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 11:26 AM   #29
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yes to pillow stuffing at an early age
Eating to deliberately gain weight at age 11, and fascinated by my fat body.
Got extremely skinny as a teen due to growth spurts, and enjoyed it
Started getting fat at 24, comments made me insanely aroused, esp. if the comments were made by attractive women
Teetered from wanting to get back to "normal" size but grew and grew and the bigger I grew the more turned on I was
First time someone referred to me as "fat" I was thrilled
Enjoyed shocking old friends
The list goes on...
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:20 AM   #30
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

* Whether you like weight gain on another person or on yourself?

Definitely on a woman, not at all on myself. My fat fetish is entirely outwardly directed.

* Was it always with you and can you remember at the earliest age and what it was that caught your interest?

As for being FA, that goes back to my earliest sexual awakenings, although there was still a certain process of coming to recognize that the girls I found sexy were not what other boys did. (So oddly perhaps, I didn't seem to intuitively understand that I liked chubby girls as a category; at first it was more finding this or that girl hot, and needing time to understand the pattern). I do remember, though, being very young (like, 4 or 5) and being strangely and intensely fascinated by Winnie the Pooh. When he got stuck in Rabbit's door I felt a very weird, compelling sensation that I did not understand. This was a definitely a signal from my sexual subconscious!

All of that being said, I came of age before the internet and it took me waaay longer to understand how deeply erotic overeating and weight gain are. Even though noticing a gal's weight gain would make me dizzy, I still understood my physical desires mainly in terms of a woman's shape per se. I sort of thought, 'I like fat women,' and didn't grasp how much I liked those other elements. Really, it wasn't until I met my wife, well into my 20s, that I gradually came to consciously understand the sexual potency of weight gain for me. (There again, I thought I was physically attracted to her plump figure, and I was - but the much deeper, semi-subconscious pull was that she loved to eat, would openly overeat in front of me, and, I see in retrospect, was very obviously going to get fatter and fatter).

* Has your desire for more and more weight gain increased as you have become older?

I don't think so. I just recognize it more for what it is.

* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another
1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?

It's as though I have two sexual brains. One is attracted to a woman's shape as well as the rest of her. And then there's the lizard brain, which is viscerally attracted to overeating and weight gain. I sort of see a BBW/SSBBW partner as essential to sexual fulfillment, but think of weight gain as a very rewarding bonus. So, how intensely does it turn me on? Maybe an 8 or 9. How indispensable is it to my sex life? Maybe a 2 or 3. It adds an extra zip to the proceedings

choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:31 PM   #31
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Has the excitement of weight gain been with you since a very early age or is it something that was triggered in your 20's or at a later age by something like overeating and gaining and you decided you liked it....whatever it may be?

Tell your story and target a few of these copy points for a little direction so we can all learn from it a bit.

* Was it always with you and can you remember at the earliest age and what it was that caught your interest?
* Has your desire for more and more weight gain increased as you have become older?
* Has the desire to gain always been there but you only acted on it as you have become older and more independent or have not yet acted on it?
* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another 1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?
* I only like to see, lure or stem women to gaining weight.
* I always liked women no matter their size, though I rather prefer bigger women. However, my fascination for Feederism started years before I even approach the F.A. community and realize this is a proper fling, when I was 9-to-11 or 12 years (that's your fault, "Totally Spies")
* For the women I like, yes.
* Not concerned.
* Most of time a 9/10.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #32
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Has the excitement of weight gain been with you since a very early age or is it something that was triggered in your 20's or at a later age by something like overeating and gaining and you decided you liked it....whatever it may be?

Tell your story and target a few of these copy points for a little direction so we can all learn from it a bit.

* Has the desire to gain always been there but you only acted on it as you have become older and more independent or have not yet acted on it?
* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another 1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?
Weight gain wasn't something I became interested in until I was older (mid thirties). I didn't particularly like it at first, but at some point there I can't really remember when now, it went from dislike to curious, to enjoying it. Then I joined this community and really got into FA, foodie, and gaining lifestyle.

*I like weight gain on myself and other people, as specially my partner
*As I said before, it's a taste I acquired later in life.
*Yes, I think my tastes have gotten bigger over the years. I'm much more interested in the supersized community now. Most of my friends are supersized or close to it and I'm not that far away at this point
*No, it hasn't always been there, but it is now for sure lol!
*I'd have to go with a 10 on this one!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #33
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default gain

i think in my case, the excitement for weight gain was present since i can remember being attracted to the opposite sex, always prefering the less skinny singers of the time and from then going up in weight.

personally i do not enjoy gaining as much as eating and get absolutely crazy and turn on when my gf gains weight personally that is the hottest thing she can do for me.

more weight... well, when you are turned on by someone gaining weight you always want her to gain more but sometimes health issues arise and then you have wonder if it is really sustainable for anyone to constantly gain weight. and about what is really the most important thing in a relationship.

a whole bunch, a woman gaining weight is just the most beautiful and erotic thing on earth.

always a tad of belly, cellulite, lovehandles, those are the things i found being the sexiest in highschool, and i havent changed my view on that !
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #34
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

* I have been turned on by weight gain on woman ever since junior high school. As my friend's sisters and my own cousin filled out through puberty, I remember being very attracted to their growing figures. I had a crush on my 7th grade English teacher as well as the girls gym instructor as both were quite plump and wore tight clothing that accentuated their figures. The 4 girls I dated in high school were all plump and my friends would tease me about liking fat girls. I was surprised that their teasing actually turned me on. It wasn't until I became an adult that I started to fantasize about gaining weight myself and I finally let it happen in my late 30's. I found gaining 130 lbs. was a very pleasurable experience.

* My desire for more and more weight gain has increased with age. Being a member of Boards like this one has opened my eyes to the overall appeal of SSBBW's. In high school and college I liked plump or chubby girls. As I grew older my tastes increased to where now, an attractive women who is 250 to 500 lbs. can really light my fire.

* My weight gain interest in general is definitely a 10!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #35
kbomb

kbomb has said some nice things

It was weird for me. I was always really afraid of becoming fat as a small kid. Around the time I discovered sexuality, I knew I liked big girls, though, and I also liked the idea of actually getting fat myself.

The size I'm interested in went from starting at a few extra pounds until now, where someone doesn't even register as fat unless they're in the 300+ range.
kbomb is offline   Reply With Quote