Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #5676
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
I always knew that you were a playful little penguin
Nothing little about Ms. Tracii these days.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #5677
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats for sure.LOL

Same goes for you too Amanda Miss fatty belly.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #5678
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Thats for sure.LOL

Same goes for you too Amanda Miss fatty belly.
Oh I know it.
Old 12-03-2017, 02:18 PM   #5679
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Oh I know it.
I'll give a *poke* for that
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:16 PM   #5680
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Even a quadruple *poke*.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:18 PM   #5681
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Years ago I had a partner who was already overweight when we met, because that was one of the things that I was attracted to. I could never say this out loud though without causing problems. If I cooked too much supper, I was trying to make him fat. If I cooked too little supper, then it was trying to starve him. I thought that it would help if I also gained enough weight in order be as overweight as he was. One day that would work and things would be just fine. Another day I was a fat slob and needed to lose weight. After having enough of that for a lifetime, I simply left and have been on my own ever since. I lost half of that weight but not all as I wanted to always be chubby.

My advice is to never, ever get involved with someone who is overweight unless they have already totally accepted themselves as being overweight and who is also very happy being an overweight. It is like being on a roller coaster that never stops.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #5682
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Even a quadruple *poke*.
*poke poke*
Old 12-03-2017, 08:25 PM   #5683
Tracii

Wise words Kristal.
Accepting who and what you are is important to a healthy relationship.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #5684
Kristal

Thanks dz

I am still working on the 'finding people who can accept me for who and what I am' part. But that is a whole other story as well as it being my own cross to bear.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:23 PM   #5685
Tracii

I wish you all the luck finding them.
Everybody needs acceptance.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:32 AM   #5686
Kristal

Quote:
I wish you all the luck finding them.
Everybody needs acceptance.
thanks dz
Old 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM   #5687
Tracii

YW Kristal
Old 12-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #5688
Kristal

Your penguin friend is cute.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #5689
Kristal

Happy Holidays
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images (1).jpeg (13.8 KB, 95 views)
Old 12-04-2017, 09:01 PM   #5690
Tracii

Mr Penguin is adorable thats why he is my avatar.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #5691
Kristal

Quote:
Mr Penguin is adorable thats why he is my avatar.
Ms Penguin is adorable too - lolol
Old 12-10-2017, 06:09 PM   #5692
Tracii

She is for sure !!
Old 12-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #5693
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I just got back from a ladies' Bunco night! Not only is everyone there nice, we do potluck finger food, and this time there was so much food. I pigged out and there was still plenty of food for everyone else! Chicken meatballs, cream cheese with candied jalapenos on crackers, tiny sausages wrapped in pastry, crepes and Nutella, little cheese tarts, a big cheese tray, something that looked like a spanakopita, six kinds of cookies... best kind of party.
plushkitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #5694
Tracii

Over indulged did you ?
You might get fat you know.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:04 PM   #5695
AmandaLynn

I have not confessed in a while. Today I put too much Amanda Lynn in a skirt. It made it until I got on the bus to go home. Luckily I was bundled up, so it was somewhat discrete.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #5696
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can understand,skirts and I are not on good terms.Has happen twice to me,luckily I was close to home on both occasions.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #5697
Tracii

How could there be too much Amanda Lynn?.
*poke poke*
Old 12-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #5698
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I can understand,skirts and I are not on good terms.Has happen twice to me,luckily I was close to home on both occasions.

I had just got on the bus and sat down. I realized it as soon as it happened. I did not move a muscle until it was time to get off the bus. Then I walked careful to the door quickly to my apartment. Thank God I was bundled up and live two blocks from the M104.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:37 PM   #5699
Tracii

Glad you made it home OK and didn't suffer any embarrassment.