Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Erotica Archive

Old 11-21-2006, 07:04 AM   #1
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title
Default The Fatsville Chronicles I - by Coop (SSBHM, SSBBW, Food, Romance, Sex, WG)

SSBHM, SSBBW, Food, Romance, Sex, WG - two citizens of a unique city find each other and love

The Fatsville Chronicles - Story 1: The Date of Destiny

[The following is one of many stories about the beloved city of Fatsville. A city where there is a 100% obesity rate and everyone is fat. A city where there is no violence, crime, and the divorce rate is an astonishing 0%. This is a city where everyone is friends with each other and no one cares about losing weight. Everyone who lives here is happy and those who visit either stay, or leave a changed person. This is a story about a man who finds the women of his dreams, and together they enjoy life as they grow more in love as well as their bodies.]

The Date of Destiny
by Coop

"Finally! Another week of work is over!" I said as I waddled through the door and into my apartment. I had just finished another long tiring work week at the manufacturing company a couple of blocks down. I took off my clothes and plopped on my couch.

My huge bottom took up half the couch (It's a very long couch BTW). As usual my stomach was growling and I was hungry which is no surprise. I hefted my huge form up and walked into the kitchen and took out some cold cuts and cheese and made myself a sandwhich. I also grabbed a bag of chips and went back into the living room and sat down and ate.

After a nice big snack I rubbed my belly in approval. I then decided to go shower and get dressed to go out to the local nightclubs to mingle with others and maybe find a girlfriend. I recently moved here a few years ago as a mid-average sized man. But once I took my first bite, nothing had been the same.

In the 3 years I had been here I had ballooned up 400+ pounds making me weigh at about 535 pounds. The thing is everyone is the city is huge. No body knows what causes it but we didn't care. I love to eat and apparently so does everyone else here. Anyways I took a nice shower and got dressed and waddled out the door and walked to the nightclub around the corner.

Inside, everyone was enjoying themselves whether it be dancing, drinking with buddies, or watching the game in the bar. If you looked at the bar, you could see a line of massive bottoms sitting and bouncing up and down as the people there drank. The dance floor however was a bit of an arousing experience. As people danced, it was hard not to get bumped into by a swarm of giant bellies and behinds. I was turned on a few times when some women kept bumping into me.

Anyways I was out on the dance floor showing my moves and making my rounds with the women. We bounced hips for a while. As I was dancing I noticed out of the corner of my eye a women who was sitting alone by herself. At this point I was getting exhausted so I excused myself and slowly made my way towards her.

She was a women around my age. She was wearing a loose T-shirt and tight spandex pants so I could see every bluge of her huge bottom as she sat. She was drinking some wine and I walked over to her front. She looked sorta sad. I decided to talk to her.

"Hey there." I said. She looked up and smiled. She had pretty blue eyes and ruby red lips.

"Hi." She answered back. I then decided to sit next to her and chat.

"My name is John. I couldn't help but notice that you were alone here by yourself."

She nodded at me. "Yeah....my so-called boyfriend stood me up again. Anyways my name is Michelle. It's nice to meet you John."

"Hey thanks. Anyways I don't have anyone to dance with and I was wondering if you would like to dance with me."

She looked at me and smiled. "Well I don't think my "Ex" boyfriend is going to come anytime soon so I would be glad to." I took her hand and we made our way to the dance floor. We were both quite fast dancers too. We engaged in belly bumping and hip gyrating. She then looked at me with a smug grin and turned around and bent over showing her massive bottom then she backed up and started to grind me with her huge ass. She moved her bottom up and down and side to side. I felt myself get hard and she noticed it too and smiled and continued to wriggle her huge bottom in front of me. I was about to explode if I didn't do something quick.

"Hey. Why don't we go outside for some air!?"

"Sure! It's getting a bit stuffy in here anyway!" We both waddled out to the double wide doors and made our way outside.

We then began to walk around the city a bit. "So Michelle, you live near here?"

"Not exactly. I took the train to get here. I love on the other side of town. My boyfriend lives near here which is why he choose to dance here. But recently he hasn't been showing up or anything. So I decided that this was the last time. As far as I'm concern I'm single again! What about you John....don't you have someone special in your life?"

I shook my head. "Well then I guess that makes us both single then." She yawned. "It's getting late. I should catch the train out of here and get home to sleep."

It was at this point where I got an idea. "Hey why don't you come over and sleep at my place. I figured you could rest there then you can go home."

She blushed and playfully teased me. "Are you trying to make out with me?"

I gulped and looked at her as she leaned over to me. "No...I just thought -"

She stopped me and smiled. "I would love to sleep with you tonight." I regained my composure and we made our way back to my place.

When we arrived we decided before going to bed that we would share some ice cream. I took out the tub of Peanut Butter Crunch and we waddled over to the living room. We took turns feeding each other because we liked it and we found it arousing. Before we knew it we ate the whole tub. We rubbed our massive mountianus bellies in approval.

"Well We should be going to sleep now. I have a pair of jammies you can wear." I told Michelle.

"Aww thank you sweetheart. I'm gonna shower up first before I go to sleep." She made her way to the bathroom with her huge bottom bobbing up and down as she walked. I went into bed.

A half hour later I felt something warm and soft envelop me. I turned around and saw Michelle in my other pair of pajamas and she was snuggling up to me. She then spoke with a sweet affectionate voice. "Don't you wanna cuddle first sweetie?"

I smiled and turned my massive bulk around and we began to snuggle. As we snuggled we rubbed each other's bellies. I had this really warm and fuzzy feeling inside me which made me happy.

"You have such a nice soft belly Michelle." She smiled and kissed me on the nose. "If you think my belly is nice, then how about you and my ass get better aquainted."

She then turned around and took the sheets off of us. She laid on her stomach which allowed me to see her ass, it was huge. Even bigger than mine and mine was pretty big. It was the same huge bottom that she grinded me with at the club and now she was teasing me with it again.

"Well go ahead John....you can touch it. It won't bite." She giggled. I then begain to massage her massive cheeks in a clockwise position.

"Oh that feels so good...." she was starting to moan as well. I then made my way down further and buried my face into her bottom. It was so soft and snuggly and big. I rubbed my face up and down on her plush wide bottom, kissing it as I went along. I also rubbed my eyes in her hair which was long to reach her ass.

"I'm glad to see that you love my huge ass."

After about an hour of ass cuddling I made my way back up and started to kiss her neck affectionaly and put my fingers through my hair. She smiled as she dozed off to sleep, soon I fell asleep afterwards. It was one of the best nights I ever had....and this was just the beginning!!

TBC...

Last edited by Observer; 11-21-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 08:13 AM   #2
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

I woke up the next day to find Michelle had already left. She left a note saying that she enjoyed our night and wishes to do it again. It would seem that she was in a rush since she didn't leave any address or phone number information. I showered and got dressed.

Throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about Michelle. She was an angel. She had the biggest sexiest ass I had ever seen in my life. I didn't think I would ever find another woman like Michelle again but I wasn't going to let that get in my way.

After a big breakfest, I gathered all my clothes and made my way down to the laundromat. I waddled through the doorway and went to the nearest washer available. I unloaded my clothes and washed them. I parked my huge bottom on the bench and began to think about Michelle again. I still couldn't belive that I actually made out with her last night. She was so wonderful and friendly. I got up to tie my shoe. As I bent over I felt something huge bump into my ass. I got up and turned around. It was Michelle!!!! "Hey there sexy. Surprise running into you here!"

Michelle was wearing a tanktop and a pair of jeans which appeared skintight on her lower region. You could see the creese in her ass. Her shirt was barely covering her huge belly and you could see a part of her huge breasts. She was a goddess. She leaned over and hugged me; her huge boobs pressed against my man boobs. "I really had a wonderful time with you last night. I wanted to thank you again. You are such a sweet guy." I smiled at her. "You're welcome. I really enjoyed last night too." "So I see you also do your laundry here. I guess then this must be my lucky day running into you again." She put her clothes in the washer next to mine and put in her change and turned it on. As we waited she leaned over to me and snuggled up to me. It was quite a sight especially from behind seeing a pair of big butts moving up and down as we snuggled. I decided to make my next move.

"Michelle. Would you like to have lunch with me?" She smiled and hugged me again. "Yes....and maybe after we could take a cuddle nap together."

After the laundromat we went out for pizza across the street. We ordered 2 pies and a thing of garlic knots. We went back to my place. Michelle was nice enough to even help me put my laundry away. Afterwards we went to the living room and watched some TV while eating. At times we would feed each other the garlic knots. I was enjoying this. Michelle was enjoying this too. I rubbed Michelle's belly to help her digest and she cooed affectionatly. She repaid the favor by rubbing mine. Her soft warm hand on my belly made me feel good. We made our way into my bedroom and cuddled in bed again. This time I was in a pair of shorts and she was in her bra and panties.

We first kissed and cuddled but Michelle whined in a sexy voice. "John....my bottom is very lonely again. I think it needs some company." I felt the blood rushing to my penis as she spoke and I knew exactly what to do. I made my way towards her ass and began to cuddle it. I really enjoyed how big and wide her ass was. Like two giant balls fused at the middle. I grabbed and messaged her bottom while kissing it. She was starting to moan loudly now. Soon we fell asleep together. This time I used her bottom as a pillow.

Later that night we got up and ordered some chinesse food. We drove over to the place and picked up the food then we went back to her place. We got in and sat the table, then I helped her put her laundry away as she did mine. "Aww....you are such a sweetheart!" She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed. We then sat down and ate our food affectionatly.

When we finished I helped her clean the dishes and took my leave. Before I left Michelle gave me her address and number so I could remember it. "I want to see you as much as possible John....I love you so much." I looked at her and I started to cry.....she fell in love with me, as I have with her. "I love you too.....and I will spend as much time as I can with you." I kissed her and walked out. I was a happy man.

Last edited by Observer; 12-02-2006 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

For the next 8 weeks we continued to see each other regularly. Sometimes we would go to the park for nice gentle walks; we would often go to the beach to look at the waves, but most of the time we spent together was either eating, or loving each other up.

We'd often eat out at some of the nearby resturants. She was big into Itallian and I was into Chinese food. We really enjoyed feeding each other a lot since it felt so sensual. I really like it when Michelle would rest her head on my massive belly and I would feed her some cookies or a mini burger. Afterwards I would rub her belly.

As a matter of fact, all the eating we did began to show results. My belly pushed out more and looked wider around the edges. My hips and ass grew a bit too. Michelle's bottom was getting bigger. Her boobs were also more rounded and stuck further out. Her belly was bulging out more as well. This only made me love Michelle even more.

As we grew bigger, we became more aroused from our normal everyday actions. I remember one time when Michelle and I decided to ride our bikes in the park. I gave Michelle the biggest pair of shorts I had which barely fit her. She wriggled hard to get them on but she managed. We then took our bikes are rode into the park, it was amazing that we were even able to sit on the small bike seats. Michelle rode in front of me.

I became entranced at Michelle's wide bottom as she moved up and down all the while struggling to adjust her ass in that tiny bike seat. Michelle really enjoyed it when we hit bumps. It sent a rippling vibration to her wide bottom, hips, and legs. She often moaned as we rode into the park. When we dismounted, she told me that she orgasmed while riding.

Another instance I particularly enjoyed was when I had dinner with Michelle at her place. We brought back some KFC. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, macaroni and cheese, and other enjoyable items. I ate so much I felt like I was gonna burst. With each bite I felt my clothes tighten further and further.

"Oh....Oh...I can't eat another bite....well maybe just one more." I grabbed another biscut and took a bite. At that moment I felt my clothes tighten and then a slight *POP!" could be heard. I looked down and saw one of my shirt buttons had popped off. Then slowly one by one the other buttons began to pop off. One almost hit Michelle in the face! When it was all said and done, my belly had bulged out and hit the table. Michelle was laughing hard at the situation.

"John! You should be careful where you aim that thing...." She giggled and then another *POP!* was heard. This time it came from Michelle's pants button. It had popped off. Then a few of her dress buttons popped off. One skimmed my head.

"Hey! Just because I do it doesn't mean that *Snickering* you can too!" We were both laughing uncontrollably at this point. The extra laughter made the rest of Michelle's buttons pop out exposing her huge breasts and belly.

"Oh my....look what we did." She said. "Let me get those buttons for you." She got up and bent over to pick up the buttons when all of a sudden a loud ripping sound was heard. Michelle's face turned completely red.

"Oh my...." Michelle had just split the seams of her pants. "Well there goes that pair." She started to laugh at the situation and I joined in her laughter.

"Oh Michelle....you looks so confined in those pants. Here....let me make things easier." I then came to her from behind and ripped her pants off completly exposing her huge bottom in a tight pair of sheer silver underwear. I began to rub her bottom.

"Now does that feel better honey?" "Oh yes....very much."

We both were becoming very horny. At this we rushed into the bedroom and made out passionatly. It was getting to the point where I would regularly cream my pants when I spent time with Michelle. She was just that sexy.

TBC....

Last edited by Observer; 11-21-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:11 AM   #4
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

In the 8 weeks we dated, I realized that my clothes didn't fit anymore. I had gained 30 pounds in 8 short weeks. My weight had past 560 in such a short time. I called Michelle and told her I was going to the mall to get new clothes. She asked to come since most of her clothes were getting smaller.

I found the biggest pair of pants and shirt I had and put them on. My huge belly was exposed and my belly button was shown. Getting the pants on was a struggle. I fought and fought to button my pants but eventually I won and buttoned them. They were incredibly tight and I feared that one wrong move would cause them to bust open and expose my lower stomach.

At the mall, Michelle was waiting for me at the south entrance. Michelle didn't fare too well either. She was wearing a small shirt with white spandex pants. In a normal situation, we would of been embarrassed, but since other patrons at the mall were fat it didn't matter. "Hey there sexy. You look like you're about to bust out of those pants." Michelle playfully teased me as she rubbed my exposed fleshy belly. "Uh...right now isn't the time. We need to find bigger clothes fast." She realized that if I got a hard on at that time, then my pants would of opened up with lightning speed.

"Good point. Let's get going." We walked...or should I say we waddled in the mall looking for clothes. Everything in the mall was huge. I knew I wouldn't have problems finding new clothes.

Along the way however, we came up to the food court. I was so hungry at the time and I wanted to eat a philly cheesesteak. But I knew if I did then my old clothes wouldn't stand a chance. I saw the look on Michelle's face and knew that she couldn't wait to chow down. "Maybe we should wait until AFTER we get our new clothes to eat." Michelle nodded and we walked past the food court.

I came by one of those variety shops that sold all kinds of clothing. It was a men's store. Michelle signaled to a bench and went to sit while I shopped. I wasn't in that long. I just grabbed what I needed and paid. Before exiting I decided to get dressed and change into my new clothes. I threw my old clothes out and waddled out of the store. When I saw Michelle from behind. I was flabbergasted at just how big and wide her bottom had grew. I remember it being big, but with the extra weight she put on it was massive. Her spandex showed every curve of her wide lush bottom. I grew extremely hard. She took up the entire bench sitting. I just couldn't belive how big her bottom had gotten. Then I looked behind me and saw that my bottom was equally as large. It seemed the majority of the weight I had went to my hips and bottom.

"Ok Michelle. I'm done. Now let's get you changed into something big." Michelle went into a couple of stores while I waited outside for her. She wasn't that long since she already knew what she wanted. After she had gotten her clothes we decided to have lunch at the food court.

The new clothes we got weren't going to last long however, as our frequent dates involved eating and foreplay accumulated in our weight gain. Michelle and I grew bigger and bigger and bigger. My belly stuck out far and started to knock things over as I turned. It seemed that we made weekly trips to the mall to put on bigger and bigger clothes. Michelle's bottom kept on getting larger. It was almost 4 and a half feet wide. Her boobs also grew to the size of basketballs and her belly grew to support her giant boobs. My ass was growing but not as much as Michelle's was.

We tried to suppress our eating but it didn't help. Michelle and I continued to balloon at an incredible rate. Our sexual arousal was much stronger than our will power and we could stop ourselves. It wasn't long before I passed the 600 pound mark. Michelle's weight went up to 590.

When we reached our one year anniversary, I had gone up 10 pants sizes and I upgraded from a 4XL to a 6XL. Michelle's hips were now brushing against small doorways and hallways.

At this point we decided to move in together and find a bigger house with heavy furniture. We moved into a more suburban area in the city and found a 2 story house. The house was big and wide enough for us to move freely. We were going to need the extra room.

Sex was interesting enough having to maneuver our big bodies. Michelle and I both enjoyed anal sex. Michelle because her bottom was so big and sensitive, and I because I love big bottoms and they don't get bigger than Michelle's. I love slapping and rubbing her huge fleshy bottom. I would play her cheeks like bongo drums and she joined in with moans and laughing. Her bottom was so warm and cozy and sweaty. After sex we engaged in cuddling and belly rubs until we drifted off to sleep.

TBC....

Last edited by Observer; 12-02-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #5
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Conclusion

I really loved Michelle alot and she loved me. We both love how fat we grew together and I couldn't think of another women that I would spend my life with than Michelle. The next day I proposed to Michelle and she was all to happy to accept.

The wedding and reception was great. Everyone in our families attended. The wedding itself went without a hitch and the reception was even better. There was so much food that it was enought to feed an entire country. While we weren't dancing we were busy stuffing our faces. Infact we ate so much that practically everyone bursted out of their clothes! It was so funny! My wife couldn't stop laughing!

Now we both live in a wonderful house and have a very nice lifestyle. I opened up my own home business and made alot of money. We were very outgoing and did our favorite things every day. We continued to grow fatter of course. Michelle is now a healthy 675 and I am a wonderful 700 pounds. There is so much more I could tell you but....Michelle's bottom is cold and well...it's cuddle time.

The End

I hope you liked the story....sorry if the ending seems rushed.

Last edited by Observer; 12-02-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:12 AM   #6
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Nice tale, Coop!!! I just wish to live in a place like Fatsville. I could have the woman of my dreams right there!!!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
Maddog

Maddog has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonial Warrior View Post
Nice tale, Coop!!! I just wish to live in a place like Fatsville. I could have the woman of my dreams right there!!!
I second that! Sounds like a great place to live!
Maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #8
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

TRUE, Maddog!!!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote