Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-31-2016, 01:23 PM   #4901
CassieLyons

CassieLyons has said some nice things
Default Yay!

I just ordered this high waist bikini and one piece swimsuit! I love swimsuit season and it's already in the 70s here (getting close!). Can't wait for them to get here.

I love the red dress from dressbarn bountiful!
Attached Images
File Type: png swimsuit.PNG (212.3 KB, 281 views)
File Type: png swimsuit2.PNG (198.2 KB, 281 views)
CassieLyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:02 PM   #4902
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassieLyons View Post
I just ordered this high waist bikini and one piece swimsuit! I love swimsuit season and it's already in the 70s here (getting close!). Can't wait for them to get here.

I love the red dress from dressbarn bountiful!
Those look so pretty! I ordered a swimsuit which should arrive next week...it's a one piece though, I need to brave it up and get a two piece next time!
Old 05-18-2016, 06:28 PM   #4903
Awen9
On Timeout

Awen9 has said some nice things
Default Jeans and t-shirt!!

Hi,
Today, I bought a pair of jeans and white t shirt. I love to wear jeans and t shirts in summer season.
Thanks!!
Awen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:10 AM   #4904
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Insomnia last night so I bought 2 dresses see
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1l.jpg (12.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg image1xxl.jpg (178.3 KB, 235 views)
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:44 PM   #4905
CassieLyons

CassieLyons has said some nice things
Default I bought

I bought undergarments and new lipsticks today! Was wonderful peacefully shopping alone.
CassieLyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:20 PM   #4906
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

New lipsticks are always so nice, which colors did you buy?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:14 AM   #4907
emilybrown

emilybrown has said some nice things

I would like share my latest shopping. I purchased very beautiful and sexy Beachwear two days back online from Blush Couture. I know most of you could not hear that name before.

Let me tell you this is an australian based online store which deals in beautiful corsets, beachwear and chemises. When I saw this yellow color beachwear at here, I loved it sooooooooooooo much and I didn't searched anything more and quickly bought it at A$59.99.

Here is pic of my yellow color beachwear...............

emilybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:22 PM   #4908
Raindancer

Raindancer has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybrown View Post
I would like share my latest shopping. I purchased very beautiful and sexy Beachwear two days back online from Blush Couture. I know most of you could not hear that name before.

Let me tell you this is an australian based online store which deals in beautiful corsets, beachwear and chemises. When I saw this yellow color beachwear at here, I loved it sooooooooooooo much and I didn't searched anything more and quickly bought it at A$59.99.

Here is pic of my yellow color beachwear...............

Wow! This one looks really nice! I definetely adore its bright yellow colour!
And as for me I wanted for a long time to buy a cool black shirt like on these examples http://stylemann.com/best-black-dress-shirt-ideas/ And finally I got one, similiar to this model, I'm very happy to wear it! It's a good combination both for my jeans and black leather pants

Old 12-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #4909
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

A new winter coat.

Catalogue Photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my coat.jpg (20.1 KB, 170 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:57 AM   #4910
emilybrown

emilybrown has said some nice things

2 days back, I bought the Flower Gem Pendent from MakeVana an online store famous for Handmade Stuffs.

Here is the pic of the Pendent..........

emilybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #4911
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I collect vintage and classic fragrances. Mainly the parfum concentration in the pretty little dab-on bottles. I ordered two from Ebay today. Boucheron's Boucheron in a. 5 oz bottle, and Emanuel Ungaro's Diva in a .25 oz bottle.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #4912
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not today, but two things from just before Christmas.

First off, and the one I'm still happy about, a new dress belt. To keep the front of my pants from drooping down under my belly I need a belt with some stiffness, but all my old work belts were breaking down (backing cracking, facing peeling, etc), but wherever I looked I couldn't find a dressy belt that had enough stiffness. While out Christmas shopping it hit me that I couldn't be the only bigger guy with this issue, so I went into the Big & Tall store. I can shop there, but can still shop in a lot of other stores, and as I'm not tall for the most part I'm better off in the other stores. But sure enough they had lovely looking dress belts with very nice stiffness to them, and I'm delighted that I'm not having to adjust my trousers every time I get up from my chair at work or ever ten or so steps as I walk along

On the less successful side, hit a department store sale right before Christmas as they had a pretty good brand of shirt dress shirt on sale for about 70% off, and while I had plenty of white shirts in good condition I'd killed off most of my shirts with some colour and was looking for something new.

Turns out that the shirts on that sale were all 'slim fit' and the largest neck size they had was 17.5", which .... kind of fits, although better if I don't actually have to button up the neck. Still they looked OK when I tried them on.

Went home, laundered them, ironed them, hung them up in my closet ... and spend the holidays eating and sitting around. I grabbed one quickly this morning to wear to work. Walking to work it all seemed fine. Then I sat down at my desk, and realized that after the holidays, if I don't sit with excellent posture and my gut pulled in somewhat ... well you can see for yourself. At least it is a good reminder to sit up straight!

How did everyone else's shopping for themselves at pre or post Christmas sales work out?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slimfit.jpg (18.1 KB, 140 views)
Old 01-04-2017, 01:07 PM   #4913
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Not today, but two things from just before Christmas.

First off, and the one I'm still happy about, a new dress belt. To keep the front of my pants from drooping down under my belly I need a belt with some stiffness, but all my old work belts were breaking down (backing cracking, facing peeling, etc), but wherever I looked I couldn't find a dressy belt that had enough stiffness. While out Christmas shopping it hit me that I couldn't be the only bigger guy with this issue, so I went into the Big & Tall store. I can shop there, but can still shop in a lot of other stores, and as I'm not tall for the most part I'm better off in the other stores. But sure enough they had lovely looking dress belts with very nice stiffness to them, and I'm delighted that I'm not having to adjust my trousers every time I get up from my chair at work or ever ten or so steps as I walk along

On the less successful side, hit a department store sale right before Christmas as they had a pretty good brand of shirt dress shirt on sale for about 70% off, and while I had plenty of white shirts in good condition I'd killed off most of my shirts with some colour and was looking for something new.

Turns out that the shirts on that sale were all 'slim fit' and the largest neck size they had was 17.5", which .... kind of fits, although better if I don't actually have to button up the neck. Still they looked OK when I tried them on.

Went home, laundered them, ironed them, hung them up in my closet ... and spend the holidays eating and sitting around. I grabbed one quickly this morning to wear to work. Walking to work it all seemed fine. Then I sat down at my desk, and realized that after the holidays, if I don't sit with excellent posture and my gut pulled in somewhat ... well you can see for yourself. At least it is a good reminder to sit up straight!

How did everyone else's shopping for themselves at pre or post Christmas sales work out?
*poke poke* How delightful
Old 01-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #4914
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

More fragrances. A large bottle of the original formula Liz Claiborne's Realities in the EDT concentration. And a .25 oz bottle of Yves Saint Laurent's Paris in the parfum concentration.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:27 AM   #4915
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am a Brown Coat! Finally - represent! =p
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:51 PM   #4916
Tracyarts

A pair of 16 gauge spiral ear tapers.

I had my ears pierced when I was in junior high, but haven't worn earrings for a very long time. I was going to just get them redone one day, but I'm on a blood thinner now, so piercings are a no-go. I could still get the thinnest of gold ear wires in, so I'm stretching them to be able to wear all my earrings again and any future purchases as well. I started out with 22g wires, got to 20g posts, went to 18g tapers tonight, and should be able to comfortably wear 16g tapers next week. And that will even let me wear my tiny antique diamond studs with threaded posts.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:20 PM   #4917
Tracyarts

2 white stretch denim A-line maxi skirts. Fullbeauty.com had them on clearance for 19.99, and I was able to use a 40% off coupon code on top of the clearance price, so they were a huge bargain. I bought 3 of that style a couple of years ago and wear them all the time instead of jeans to bum around the house or run errands in. They're starting to look worse for the wear, so I wanted to get one or two more. All they had left in my size now was white, but that's ok. Cotton blends still take dye somewhat well. I know I want to do one olive green, maybe if it takes well, I will tie dye the second one.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #4918
Deezer123

Deezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sock shopping cos it can be quite hard to look for missing pair of socks
Deezer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:17 AM   #4919
Orchid

A shawl H&M oldrose , eyeshadowpalette MakeUpRevolution at www.tambeauty.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmprodscarfoldrose.jpg (81.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 1344.jpg (70.9 KB, 75 views)
Old 03-17-2017, 03:45 AM   #4920
Tracyarts

I love the color of the shawl, that shade of rose is one of my favorites.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #4921
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love the shawl too, great color that would go with lots of outfits I have.
I came close to buying this LV bag (Pallas model) but couldn't justify the price.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #4922
Champaigne

Champaigne has said some nice things

Haha. I'm trying to lay off spending too much on clothes too, but recently I needed to attend a wedding that required silk scarves for the bride's friends, so I bought myself this adorable floral. I don't own a lot of silk items, so I was shocked at how soft and luxurious it was. It was definitely a good purchase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg botanic_silk_scarf_493x700_.jpg (192.0 KB, 40 views)
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:40 PM   #4923
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
2 white stretch denim A-line maxi skirts. Fullbeauty.com had them on clearance for 19.99, and I was able to use a 40% off coupon code on top of the clearance price, so they were a huge bargain. I bought 3 of that style a couple of years ago and wear them all the time instead of jeans to bum around the house or run errands in. They're starting to look worse for the wear, so I wanted to get one or two more. All they had left in my size now was white, but that's ok. Cotton blends still take dye somewhat well. I know I want to do one olive green, maybe if it takes well, I will tie dye the second one.
How'd the tie dye come out?
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:04 AM   #4924
Tracyarts

I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I learned about a dye technique called ice dyeing that I want to try, but have to wait until I can get some good powder dyes and soda ash first.

Basically, you tie, crumple, crimp, fold, etc... the fabric item that was soaked in a soda ash solution. Put it on some kind of grate or rack over a basin of some sort. Make a little cardboard barrier around the fabric. Cover the fabric item with a layer of ice cubes. Sprinkle concentrated dye powders over the top of the ice. And as the ice melts, it carries the dye down into the fabric.

It has a slightly different look than classic tie dye. And seems like fun to do.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #4925
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That process looks so cool.
Would love to do a maxi dress like that just to see what happens.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote