Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-08-2017, 11:34 AM   #4026
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Laughing gas makes me sick and I throw up all over the place.
I lost 11 teeth all at one time in a car accident. Yes it hurt.
Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:16 PM   #4027
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thanks AmyJo and Amanda.
A couple of months in the hospital and some plastic surgery and a few casts I was good to go.LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #4028
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by forp1940 View Post
I hit myself in the face with a car door. Not my brightest moment. Lesson I learned: Make sure you are fully awake before attempting to do any car maintenance.
Update: I came away from this stupid incident with a small bruise and a small amount of pain. Thank God for small miracles lol
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:51 PM   #4029
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Thanks AmyJo and Amanda.
A couple of months in the hospital and some plastic surgery and a few casts I was good to go.LOLOL
As long as you are OK now and have no long term effects. Wishing you the best always
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #4030
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Laughing gas makes me sick and I throw up all over the place.
I lost 11 teeth all at one time in a car accident. Yes it hurt.
That would be horrible. Glad that it is better now.

Sounds like something I don't think I could make it thru.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:25 PM   #4031
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

No seat belt on and going too fast is not a great idea.
After rolling the car 4 times (I was told) and coming to rest in a ditch I was beat up pretty bad.
Facial lacerations,broken jaw,broken collar bone,broken leg,broken arm and other bumps, knots,cuts and bruises.
Hurts thinking about it LOLOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #4032
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My life has been on a weird upswing lately, and for the first time in my life I finally understand the whole "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling.

I have this uncomfortable feeling that everything is about to go south, sideways, and tits up all at once.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #4033
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
After rolling the car 4 times (I was told) and coming to rest in a ditch I was beat up pretty bad.
Facial lacerations,broken jaw,broken collar bone,broken leg,broken arm and other bumps, knots,cuts and bruises.
That does sound painful, also like you are lucky to be here.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:55 PM   #4034
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going onAmandaLynn knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

I would be terrified.
Old 03-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #4035
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think I would be too scared to ever get in a car again. So glad you survived.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #4036
Anjula
Stormborn

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've learned a few days ago that my good friend Josh passed away. Some of you might remember him, he had a Ronnin handle here (or something similar). When someone I know dies, especially someone so young, I always have a hard time processing it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #4037
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I've learned a few days ago that my good friend Josh passed away. Some of you might remember him, he had a Ronnin handle here (or something similar). When someone I know dies, especially someone so young, I always have a hard time processing it.
I remember Ronin from a few years ago I think. That's terrible I'm truly sorry you lost someone you were close to, and that another member of the dims family is gone.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #4038
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fuck, I remember him. He was such a cool dude. Im so sad to hear he passed on.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:25 AM   #4039
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Train strikes tomorrow mean I'll have a ridiculous bus journey home through terrible traffic, or an expensive taxi/Uber ride.

I COULD risk waiting for a train as there will be a limited service, but on Friday there was a full service and we were still packed in like sardines in a tin.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #4040
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope your travels haven't been too horrendous today, Rellis.

======================

That after getting thaws and rains in February (turning all the nice snow into awful ice), we are now getting frigid weather and an imminent snow storm in mid-March. Winter is all confused this year!

If I can't ride my bike, I at least want the skating and/or skiing to be decent, but there has been a lot of 'none of the above' this year.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:41 AM   #4041
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Welp! Tomorrow's going to be interesting. One of the very high up big-wigs in our bank is going to be around my office all day. Cue the stress and terror. Everyone in panicking.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:47 AM   #4042
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Our bigwigs are all on the same floor I work on, lol. "Familiarity breeds contempt"
---

More exasperated than unhappy, but people who are not self aware have zero comprehension of different learning styles. I'm learning french and got mocked for buying rosetta stone, and was told just repeating stuff like songs will teach me.

I do NOT learn from rote rep, or from audio. And when they protested I learned everything by rote rep as I child like abcs I was like "actually i went straight from one word utterances to full sentences". Or when I learned from textbooks I needed to preread rhe entire textbook to understand the agenda, structure, etc, before reading for memorization purposes. Reading or learning without context had never, ever learned for me. So they claimed I was an outlier. I mean, I'm special but don't think I am so special I am the exception to the rule.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #4043
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
.... So they claimed I was an outlier. I mean, I'm special but don't think I am so special I am the exception to the rule.
Given that there are nine different learning styles, everybody is an outlier. So, if you know what works for you, go with it.

When learning anything new, always try a variety of styles, as although you will have a principal one or two, the brain actually uses many routes to learning, and the less preferred ones back up and reinforce the learning taken in by the principal ones.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:43 PM   #4044
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been having weird fatigue and joint pain since Sunday. Today my fiancÚ realized it's because of the new nasal spray in using. Google the side effects and it says "call your doctor immediately if you have fatigue/tiredness, muscle or joint pain, blah blah blah". Good thing it took me 5 days to figure out. And my allergist is out of state until Tuesday.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:28 AM   #4045
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Basically being forced out of my job. Could have appealed it, but they would have made my life hell either way. Basically forced me to resign in return for not bashing me when other schools call about me. Today was the first day back after spring break, and I don't want to be here.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #4046
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
Basically being forced out of my job. Could have appealed it, but they would have made my life hell either way. Basically forced me to resign in return for not bashing me when other schools call about me. Today was the first day back after spring break, and I don't want to be here.
That really sucks Pretty sure that is not legal, but I realize that doesn't mean that they can't get away with it.

Do you know they are trying to squeeze you out?

Quote:
I've been having weird fatigue and joint pain since Sunday. Today my fiancÚ realized it's because of the new nasal spray in using. Google the side effects and it says "call your doctor immediately if you have fatigue/tiredness, muscle or joint pain, blah blah blah". Good thing it took me 5 days to figure out. And my allergist is out of state until Tuesday.
That sounds horrible. I hope you can get an appointment tomorrow. Have you been able to stop using it, or was it something that you needed to keep taking anyway?
Old 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM   #4047
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That really sucks Pretty sure that is not legal, but I realize that doesn't mean that they can't get away with it.

Do you know they are trying to squeeze you out?

That sounds horrible. I hope you can get an appointment tomorrow. Have you been able to stop using it, or was it something that you needed to keep taking anyway?
They said I could fight it. But basically a no win situation. Best case I resign, and then they tell people I left for personal reasons. If I didn't resign, and I fight it I could still be out of a job. Then when other schools call about a reference they can say why they did a non renewal which wasn't a real solid reason in the first place. So I did resign. Probably should have fought it. But if I did win they could always make it hard on me by taking away coaching, and basically make me do whatever they wanted. I am going to have someone check my references to see if they are bashing me.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:36 PM   #4048
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

I stopped taking it but I've still been having symptoms. Hopefully the doctor will call tomorrow. I do have an appointment alr day booked for Friday for an allergy test.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #4049
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Just read this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
"I've learned a few days ago that my good friend Josh passed away. Some of you might remember him, he had a Ronnin handle here (or something similar). When someone I know dies, especially someone so young, I always have a hard time processing it."
Can you tell us anything more about this? What happened, how you found out about it, etc...

I wasn't really friends with him, but I'm sure there are lot more of us who remember him.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #4050
Anjula
Stormborn

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Can you tell us anything more about this? What happened, how you found out about it, etc...

I wasn't really friends with him, but I'm sure there are lot more of us who remember him.
Umm I've found out via Facebook, his girlfriend posted it. It happend on the 5th of January, his heart stopped, they tried to saved him but he died in the ambulance. Lots of people still post on his Facebook, he was loved by so many...

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy