Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 02-23-2017, 06:13 PM   #3401
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
That looks like fun but scary at the same time.
Yes, it is fun and also not scary. I love the "open ocean" without other people nearby to run into.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:39 AM   #3402
ThatFatGirl

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Went to Club Indulge over the weekend with husband - went in this beauty Sorry about the messy flat >_>

I love your look (adorable) here.. Please tell me where that skirt came from. I love that print!
Save

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 04:01 PM   #3403
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I thought she had made that amazing dress she looks great in it.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #3404
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

I know it may not seem like living to some but this night was big living to me.
At the tender age of 8 I asked my mom if I could shave my head. Of course she said no and I have gone many many years thinking about it, always wanting to do it but being to afriad of how I'd look. Then on Dec. 30th last year I said fuck it, went live on instagram and one of my followers was so excited for me, she took a bunch of screenshots of the process. So here it is, a picture of me shaving my head and living life!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170303_040942.jpg (95.6 KB, 864 views)
Old 03-03-2017, 05:43 AM   #3405
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaBombshell View Post
I know it may not seem like living to some but this night was big living to me.
At the tender age of 8 I asked my mom if I could shave my head. Of course she said no and I have gone many many years thinking about it, always wanting to do it but being to afriad of how I'd look. Then on Dec. 30th last year I said fuck it, went live on instagram and one of my followers was so excited for me, she took a bunch of screenshots of the process. So here it is, a picture of me shaving my head and living life!!
I think the finished product looks great on you! Very hot
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:00 AM   #3406
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is so cool, BB!
Old 03-20-2017, 03:51 PM   #3407
fat9276
Umami!

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't gone dress shopping in awhile (which is weird because I pretty much only wear dresses anymore). Here is one of the ones I liked and bought. I think it has such a vintage, romantic look plus I love this coral color 😊💖
Old 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #3408
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Very pretty dress!!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:33 PM   #3409
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very pretty woman, too!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM   #3410
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

That coral dress is quite becoming, indeed
Old 04-22-2017, 04:41 PM   #3411
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

Goat cuddles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (107.5 KB, 589 views)
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:22 PM   #3412
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

^^^^^^ adorable
Old 04-22-2017, 07:12 PM   #3413
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
Goat cuddles
Love it! Welcome!
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:08 PM   #3414
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Went to lunch at a local barbecue place with some of my co-workers last Friday. One of them recently bought a Mustang convertible that we enjoy teasing her about. I couldn't help but dive down into a White Snake moment and imitate Tawny Kitaen on the hood of her car. If I could actually do the split on the hood, she still couldn't have chortled any louder than she did watching me do this....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tawny Kitaen.jpg (83.7 KB, 512 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:40 PM   #3415
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

HAHA!!! Awesome!

"She was gonna be an actress. She was gonna be a star. She was gonna shake her ass, on the hood of Whitesnake's car!" Woo Hoo HOO!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #3416
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Went to lunch at a local barbecue place with some of my co-workers last Friday. One of them recently bought a Mustang convertible that we enjoy teasing her about. I couldn't help but dive down into a White Snake moment and imitate Tawny Kitaen on the hood of her car. If I could actually do the split on the hood, she still couldn't have chortled any louder than she did watching me do this....

Love it!!!
Old 04-24-2017, 09:12 PM   #3417
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

GEF you are way too awesome.
@ Fantasist I love baby goats too LOL
Brianna its your hair right?? I think you look great with short hair.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #3418
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
HAHA!!! Awesome!

"She was gonna be an actress. She was gonna be a star. She was gonna shake her ass, on the hood of Whitesnake's car!" Woo Hoo HOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Love it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
GEF you are way too awesome.
@ Fantasist I love baby goats too LOL
Brianna its your hair right?? I think you look great with short hair.
Glad you all liked it- It was fun on a Friday pay day!
My friend said what made it all the more funnier was the people in the restaurant behind me watching out the window

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 04-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #3419
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default As I approach 80 y.o. . . .

For most of our 27 years of marriage, the most frequently heard phrase was "I love you." Now, it seems to be "WHAT???" As I approach 80 y.o. ,it is finally time to admit that my hearing could use a bit of an assist. Most of our friends agree, except those with voices like fog horns. So, dipping my toe (or my ear) in the water, I decided to try - don't call it a hearing aid - a Personal Sound Amplification Device. Much cheaper.

Most of the time, I can hear speech well enough by cupping my hand(s) to my ear(s). If I had been born with ears like Spock - no trouble. But plastic surgeons cost more than hearing aids.

I decided to give them a try in a coffee shop run by a dear friend who has beautiful, musical speech, along with an accent from her home country, Ethiopia. I can hear her just fine on the phone, but across the table, I have to cup my ear.

I took my new gadgets to her shop this morning (some assembly required) taking them out of the box and doing the minimum necessary to give them a try.

They do work - sort of - but it is clear from the picture that there are a few bugs to work out.

I see no hope of improving my musical experiences with these things, but if I can have a more or less normal conversation with my dear wife and cherished friends, it's worth a few sacrifices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Robert new hearing aids.jpg (153.0 KB, 387 views)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:12 AM   #3420
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
For most of our 27 years of marriage, the most frequently heard phrase was "I love you." Now, it seems to be "WHAT???" As I approach 80 y.o. ,it is finally time to admit that my hearing could use a bit of an assist. Most of our friends agree, except those with voices like fog horns. So, dipping my toe (or my ear) in the water, I decided to try - don't call it a hearing aid - a Personal Sound Amplification Device. Much cheaper.

Most of the time, I can hear speech well enough by cupping my hand(s) to my ear(s). If I had been born with ears like Spock - no trouble. But plastic surgeons cost more than hearing aids.

I decided to give them a try in a coffee shop run by a dear friend who has beautiful, musical speech, along with an accent from her home country, Ethiopia. I can hear her just fine on the phone, but across the table, I have to cup my ear.

I took my new gadgets to her shop this morning (some assembly required) taking them out of the box and doing the minimum necessary to give them a try.

They do work - sort of - but it is clear from the picture that there are a few bugs to work out.

I see no hope of improving my musical experiences with these things, but if I can have a more or less normal conversation with my dear wife and cherished friends, it's worth a few sacrifices.
You look great and keep on rocking- I admire you Mr Ho Ho- Hope I manage your longevity and quality of life!

Old 05-30-2017, 11:05 AM   #3421
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Me at my latest Baja South travel.

DSC_0549x.jpg

This was shot in a small Baja South town named Mulege Baja. So nice and so wonderful Hugs to all!
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:20 PM   #3422
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not in the picture but I'm definitely living!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1154.jpg (290.5 KB, 200 views)
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 03:57 PM   #3423
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

The company I work for competes in a 5K run every year with other businesses in the area to promote fitness in the workplace. Needless to say, I DON'T RUN but did take a shot at walking it out with the workmates. Some of them ran part of it. I was just slow and steady last Friday evening
I'm the fat redhead
Attached Images
File Type: jpg outside chamber.jpg (126.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg cheri chamber.jpg (99.0 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 18893309_903248706480162_1311387871913695973_n.jpg (112.7 KB, 119 views)

Old 06-05-2017, 08:42 PM   #3424
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
The company I work for competes in a 5K run every year with other businesses in the area to promote fitness in the workplace. Needless to say, I DON'T RUN but did take a shot at walking it out with the workmates. Some of them ran part of it. I was just slow and steady last Friday evening
I'm the fat redhead
How great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:27 AM   #3425
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm the fat redhead
Love the tie dye shirts! You look great!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures