Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-17-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe has said some nice things
Default Hope I fit!

I have a CT scan tomorrow on my abdomen, I hope my hips fit in the machine!
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:22 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good luck!
Old 02-17-2017, 05:18 PM   #3
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe has said some nice things

Thanks, Tad! It was a successful trip. I fit.
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:23 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hope everything went fine with your CT scan.
Happy you fit in OK.
I constantly worry about not fitting in things or places like a stall in a restroom.
I know I'm not the only one that can get in but can't get the door shut once you are in.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote