Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #13126
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very Illuminating, Mr Holmes...How did you know that the Blackpool Strangler lived ere?
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:02 AM   #13127
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

yes but where is Watson?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #13128
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Watson got a new job
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #13129
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #13130
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

now thats the light at the end of the tunnel
Old 12-02-2012, 05:10 PM   #13131
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Alice in Wonderland
Old 12-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #13132
spiritangel
AmandaClause

through the looking glass
Old 12-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #13133
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I spy the Jolly Rodger ..Arrrgh
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #13134
spiritangel
AmandaClause

shhh don't wake the pirate
Old 12-03-2012, 04:00 AM   #13135
nitewriter

zzzzzzzz snork! Captain Jack Sparrow at your service, Milady!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #13136
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Blackbird singing in the dead of night......
Old 12-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #13137
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #13138
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Learn to live so free.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 AM   #13139
spiritangel
AmandaClause

I'm free free to be me any old time
Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 AM   #13140
nitewriter

The cost of Freedom is dear......at least 4 pounds 2 shillings and a farthing!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #13141
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The old farthingale should give your skirt the desired shape.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #13142
nitewriter

Honey! What's Old Man Farthingale doing wearing your mini skirt, fishnet stockings & high heels????
Old 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #13143
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fishnet the trawler mans version of the internet, its not so good for surfing and there is usually a catch in it
Old 12-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #13144
spiritangel
AmandaClause

lets not pull out all the creepy men on the internet speech again
Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #13145
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Friends my speech to you this day begins - friends Romans, country men lend me your ears ( Ive miss laid mine).
Old 12-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #13146
nitewriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Friends my speech to you this day begins - friends Romans, country men lend me your ears ( Ive miss laid mine).
How do I keep my glasses on now!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #13147
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're making a spectacle of yourself.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #13148
nitewriter

I can see Clearly now! What are you doing here Clearly!Is Lorraine gone?
Old 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #13149
MattB

She is, and don't call me Shirley.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #13150
spiritangel
AmandaClause

omg the memories