Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-07-2012, 03:48 AM   #13151
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
omg the memories
Light the corners of my mind....Lord I need a cleaning lady in here!What a mess!
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #13152
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

perhaps a healthy dose of meditation would help?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #13153
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just a spoonful of Sugar helps the Medicine go down......
Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #13154
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovin' Spoonful
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #13155
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Summer in the City
Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #13156
averykennedy

averykennedy can now change their title

Winters snuggled in bed.
averykennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #13157
nitewriter

Now where did I put my Sugarplums???
Old 12-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #13158
spiritangel
AmandaClause

visions of sugarplums danced in their heads
Old 12-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #13159
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Plum Pudding
Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #13160
spiritangel
AmandaClause

We all want some figgy pudding
Old 12-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #13161
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Bring it to me
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #13162
spiritangel
AmandaClause

bring it on
Old 12-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #13163
nitewriter

One Plum Pudding coming up! Do you want whipped cream & a cherry on top?
Old 12-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #13164
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

She's my cherry pie,
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise.
Tastes so good, make a grown man cry,
Sweet cherry pie....
Old 12-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #13165
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All day I face the barren waste without the taste of water, Cool water.
Old Dan and I with throats burned dry and souls that cry for water, Cool water.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #13166
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

hot tea...
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #13167
nitewriter

Long Island Iced Tea
Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #13168
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Iced chelsea buns
Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #13169
MattB

Blue is the colour!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #13170
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Give me Blue Raspberry anyday
Old 12-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #13171
nitewriter

Santa, Give me a Blue Camaro Convertible with Fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #13172
spiritangel
AmandaClause

the only difference between the men and the boys is the size of their toys
Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #13173
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's my toy and I'm not sharing!
Old 12-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #13174
nitewriter

Come on Children! Play Nice!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #13175
spiritangel
AmandaClause

now now you must behave if you want a visit from the fat man