Old 05-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #8051
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Nice photos, Gingembre!

All the best

Chris
Old 05-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #8052
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Not totes naked, but more naked than clothed and I couldn't find the swimwear thread.
wow very cute love the polka dots
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #8053
mjbmxz

mjbmxz has said some nice things

I guess I can share. Or scare you away. lol
mjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #8054
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Not totes naked, but more naked than clothed and I couldn't find the swimwear thread.
You're looking FANTASTIC!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #8055
Lucky21

Lucky21 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinathSuru View Post
One from today, fresh out of the shower:

And yeah, that's a standard size towel and it just doesn't quite make it all the way around me... Hehe.
looking so hot love the curves and those eyes just grate go you sexy woman go
Lucky21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #8056
Lucky21

Lucky21 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Ok I made a few nekkid pics for the first time, sorry for the not so great lighting but I am sure someone here can appreciate them

got to love that figure hope to see more soon.
Lucky21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #8057
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Feelin' frisky with shitty macbook webcam and poor lighting.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #8058
ktmcts

ktmcts has said some nice things

Crappy cam maybe but, nice body!
ktmcts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:38 AM   #8059
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
God bless you, Apple, for having products at the ready when Cristina needs them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmcts View Post
What he said. You dress so fine, but undress so fine too.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #8060
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Delicious, Cris! I just want to dive right in!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #8061
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Nice body, Jeeshcristina!!!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #8062
ottertime

ottertime has said some nice things

Quote:
I like your photo
ottertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:34 AM   #8063
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
even with those technical problems you look overwelming! stunning....

Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #8064
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
God bless you, Apple, for having products at the ready when Cristina needs them!

What he said. You dress so fine, but undress so fine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmcts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Delicious, Cris! I just want to dive right in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedbellylover View Post
Nice body, Jeeshcristina!!!

Best wishes,

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottertime View Post
I like your photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniel.Vincent View Post
even with those technical problems you look overwelming! stunning....

You guys made me blush! Thank you all for the lovely words.
I finally got a replacement lens for my camera, so no more horrible quality macbook photos. Woot!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:12 AM   #8065
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
wow.....u are just stunning
Old 06-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #8066
balletguy

ha..here i am
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimmm.JPG (21.4 KB, 1888 views)
Old 06-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #8067
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You guys made me blush! Thank you all for the lovely words.
I finally got a replacement lens for my camera, so no more horrible quality macbook photos. Woot!

no macbook-webcam on this planet can let you look bad!

still stunning that shot of you!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:05 AM   #8068
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rolls for days.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #8069
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Rolls for days.
Would love to be rolling around in those rolls Mishty
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #8070
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm getting a craving for some rolls. And rolls go well with butter...MMMmmmm...
Old 07-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #8071
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Attachment 103191
required10

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 03-23-2013 at 10:50 AM.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #8072
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
OH that's sweet!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #8073
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Rolls for days.
Lovely!!!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #8074
bbwbud

The perfect combo of artistic and erotic, Connie!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #8075
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Very nice.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote