Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #8251
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Looking good as always!
Thanks. You look good as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Miss Mimosa, in the first pic that is the cheekiest naughtiest smile I've seen in a long time.
I've had that smile since I learned how to flirt......since birth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very nice, very sweet and even more beautiful in black & white
Thanks for the kind comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
Mimosa ......Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morining.
I'm in the path of the hurricane. So... hot rolls with coffe and tea sure sounds good to me.
It may be sometime before I'm on line again. If a pic of you is the last thing I get to see for awhile....... well you just made my day
I hope you are doing well. Blessings. Thanks for always being kind.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #8252
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
nearly nakie; impossibly cute.
Yes and yes!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #8253
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default Post Your Sexiest pics Nekkid

You have a gorgeous body

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Hot rolls with your coffee or tea????

Attachment 105129

Attachment 105130
Old 11-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #8254
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I like your tattoo and a very cute belly could well appear if the picture was taken with a wider angle.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #8255
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Admirer View Post
You have a gorgeous body
I am so glad you think so. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #8256
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is just soooo darn cute- one of your best ever

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:32 AM   #8257
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

Old 11-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #8258
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

good lord...
Old 11-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #8259
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

ooooh my gosh
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #8260
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

Gorgeous!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #8261
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This morning. Half-asleep. Freshly showered. Feeling somewhat vain.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #8262
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Blackjack..... you look more shevelled than I imagined.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #8263
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Blackjack..... you look more shevelled than I imagined.
I'm a good actor.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #8264
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm a good actor.
Yeah, I was thinking..... somewhere between Bill Murray on a bad Groundhog Day and Robin Williams in Jumanji.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #8265
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yeah, I was thinking..... somewhere between Bill Murray on a bad Groundhog Day and Robin Williams in Jumanji.
Yeah, that's fairly accurate, actually.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #8266
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

Lovely, my dear...Now just yawn and strtech those arms...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #8267
Londonbikerboy

Londonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLondonbikerboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

This is a fine example of why I struggle to get anything productive done when I get home from work..... oh so distracting
Londonbikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #8268
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...
Since I first saw this picture, what I've really wanted to say is "What beautiful young breasts you have." Yes, I know it sounds sort of old lady creepy, but it's true!
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #8269
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
good lord...
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
ooooh my gosh
Thank you, gents

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Gorgeous!
Awww! What a compliment, coming from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Lovely, my dear...Now just yawn and strtech those arms...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonbikerboy View Post
This is a fine example of why I struggle to get anything productive done when I get home from work..... oh so distracting
Hehe, no tiredness or sympathy this side I'm afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Since I first saw this picture, what I've really wanted to say is "What beautiful young breasts you have." Yes, I know it sounds sort of old lady creepy, but it's true!
...And 'awwww' again! Thank you very much, that doesn't sound old lady creepy at all
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #8270
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

Super, super sexy wow. Very sexy and I love a girl in glasses. Glasses to me are extremely sexy, kinda like a sexy librarian. Smart and sexy look, I like.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #8271
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Well hello there, Dims

Thought it was time...

Very beautiful
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #8272
Carriebeauty

Carriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarriebeauty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default For your eyes only

xoxo
http://[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriebeauty/8170528605/][/url] image par carriebeauty, sur Flickr[/IMG]
Carriebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #8273
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

For your eyes only....Now I'm singing the Theme to the James Bond Movie LOL
One Word " HOT " love the pic by the way
Old 11-10-2012, 02:08 AM   #8274
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

here is thy back side/hide
Attached Images
File Type: jpg All I want for Christmas 008.JPG (86.7 KB, 1888 views)
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #8275
duhast234

duhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesduhast234 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As nude as i will get lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexi jamaica.jpg (43.8 KB, 1889 views)
duhast234 is offline   Reply With Quote