Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #8326
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

me all hot (as it its darn hot here atm not the other she has tickets on herself type) and ready for bed

Old 11-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #8327
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
me all hot (as it its darn hot here atm not the other she has tickets on herself type) and ready for bed

looking good spirit, with your usual lovely face. Too bad the botto
m part of the photo was cropped a little too high...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #8328
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
looking good spirit, with your usual lovely face. Too bad the botto
m part of the photo was cropped a little too high...
Lol but thats as much as would fit on my webcam to take the pic nothing was cropped thank you for the compliment
Old 11-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #8329
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

^liked it that way .. leaves more to the imagination
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #8330
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Beautiful picture. I also like your smile
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #8331
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Pretty and sexy lady. xo
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #8332
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieDude View Post
Wow you are mega hot!
Thank you!!!
CaitiDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:43 AM   #8333
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

spiritangel.....looking at your picture made me all hot and not because it's hot here.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #8334
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRdobolina View Post
^liked it that way .. leaves more to the imagination

well I do believe in leaving something to the imagination after all its nice to think somethings are just for that special someone to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Beautiful picture. I also like your smile
hugs ty for the lovely compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Pretty and sexy lady. xo
hugs ty sexy lady your pretty smokin hot yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
spiritangel.....looking at your picture made me all hot and not because it's hot here.
insert blush here I will take that as a compliment as I am sure it is intended that way.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #8335
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Erm, not totally nekkid buuut I'll start with this!

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #8336
Nexus78

Nexus78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post

Wow!!!!!!
Nexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #8337
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Very lovely!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #8338
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Very nice start. Gorgeous

Last edited by azerty; 12-03-2012 at 01:18 AM.
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #8339
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

x0emnem0x......Beautiful pic of you.Thanks for your contribution.
You got my attention even if your not nekkid....
Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #8340
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you very much... all of you have me blushing. :P
Old 12-03-2012, 09:52 AM   #8341
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Quote:

Very sexy, I'm a sucker for big thighs though so this was perfect. Hopefully this is just a start, and we get more naked shots along the way. Anyway sexy pic.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #8342
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Wow you are GORGEOUS. If I didn't love men so much...hmmmmm... lol
Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #8343
Nexus78

Quote:
Thank you very much... all of you have me blushing. :P
You're welcome. That's good to know.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #8344
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
Very sexy, I'm a sucker for big thighs though so this was perfect. Hopefully this is just a start, and we get more naked shots along the way. Anyway sexy pic.
Yeah my thighs are pretty big, and I got wide hips not that you can tell very much in this pic. But I might be showing off more here and there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
Wow you are GORGEOUS. If I didn't love men so much...hmmmmm... lol
LOL! Thank you very much! Nothing wrong with a lil feminine lovin'. You're gorgeous as well!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #8345
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:

Your ONE VERY beautiful BBW........Thanks
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #8346
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Your ONE VERY beautiful BBW........Thanks
Thank you...
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #8347
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

What a sexy body and sultry look!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #8348
Nexus78

Looks like x0emnem0x is growing quite the following and rightfully so. An absolute gorgeous woman.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #8349
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus78 View Post
Looks like x0emnem0x is growing quite the following and rightfully so. An absolute gorgeous woman.
Really thank you all. I've had a rough weekend your comments have me glowing!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #8350
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What really makes this picture for me is the 60's look you have with your hair style and clothing.