Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #8426
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Merry Late Christmas! ;P
Happy new year. Beautiful picture, as always.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #8427
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Merry Late Christmas! ;P
And a Happy New Year!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #8428
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Happy new year. Beautiful picture, as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosseyedhamster View Post
And a Happy New Year!
Thank you
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #8429
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some morning glory for you all.

Last edited by penguin; 03-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #8430
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Glory indeed!
Old 01-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #8431
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Gloriously pretty--wow! <3
Quote:

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #8432
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Whoohoo, sexy!!
Old 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #8433
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Gloriously beautiful. thank you
Old 01-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #8434
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hummina hummina hummina hummina...
Old 01-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #8435
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Merry Late Christmas! ;P
Better late then never I say
Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #8436
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

penguin.....I cant think of a better way to wake up and start my day....
Old 01-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #8437
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It's been too long, you lovely Venus-of-Willendorf-made-flesh~
Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #8438
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Glory indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Gloriously pretty--wow! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Whoohoo, sexy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Gloriously beautiful. thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Hummina hummina hummina hummina...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansinfool View Post
penguin.....I cant think of a better way to wake up and start my day....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
It's been too long, you lovely Venus-of-Willendorf-made-flesh~
Thank you so much, everyone It has been a long time since I've last posted like this. I think I'm getting back into it again. There might be more coming up soon
Old 01-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #8439
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I respond to your morning glory with some morning wood. Your body is fantastic and I love that smile, Pen.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #8440
ottertime

ottertime has said some nice things

Quote:
nice photo you have there
ottertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #8441
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'll add to the praise-giving on this one. WOW!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #8442
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For the first time ever... me fully nekkid!

I really need to get a camera with a tripod or something so my head isn't always cut off
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #8443
Navydude

Navydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNavydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNavydude can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post

I really need to get a camera with a tripod or something so my head isn't always cut off
Girl you are rockin those curves and tats!
Navydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #8444
crosseyedhamster

crosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescrosseyedhamster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

You.

Are pretty.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #8445
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Yeeeeeeup.
LOL
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #8446
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:

Beautiful, very nice
Old 01-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #8447
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
*Wolf Whistle*

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #8448
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Thank you so much, everyone It has been a long time since I've last posted like this. I think I'm getting back into it again. There might be more coming up soon
Yes, please, please, yes. That sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #8449
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Oooohh...Oooohhh...Ooonnaa! Delicious!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #8450
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I respond to your morning glory with some morning wood. Your body is fantastic and I love that smile, Pen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottertime View Post
nice photo you have there
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
I'll add to the praise-giving on this one. WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
*Wolf Whistle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
Yes, please, please, yes. That sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
Thank you I haven't taken any more as yet, but I'm sure I will soon.

Quote:
I need to get a tripod too. Sometimes I just stack stuff up on my vanity so that I can get the camera the right height. But I should upgrade my camera before doing that. It's a great shot, though!