Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default WoW

Since i have enough going against me in the dating world i try not to out myself as a wow gamer too often but i have to admit that i'm curious as to how many of you folks play wow and if you're horde or alliance.

Alliance on Madoran myself.
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a WoW thread here.

I have both Alliance and Horde characters on the EU servers. I prefer Horde but spend most of my time on the Alliance side because my real life friends are there.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
There is a WoW thread here.

I have both Alliance and Horde characters on the EU servers. I prefer Horde but spend most of my time on the Alliance side because my real life friends are there.
Man I'm so with you, Alliance BLOWS! I'm on Kilrogg and many others.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

PSH, alliance rules.

80 Human Paladin, Tanaris.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

proud owner of level 80's:
prot/ret human paladin
prot/fury drae warrior
holy/shadow dwarf priest
pve/pvp human destro lock (this one is my main and she rocks the eff out)

and I have a level 73 resto/ele shaman I'm working on at my leisure.

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ugh...

all you hordies....

while it's obvious that blizz favors the horde in just about every aspect of the game i just can't lvl one. to be fair i can't really seem to lvl any toon besides my main lol. uber leet night elf rogue
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 AM   #7
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Can't afford it, but enjoyed playing Tauren during a trial period. I seemed to be most comfortable with a Tauren warrior, though I also enjoyed playing a Tauren shaman.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

My main Character I am working on is my 35 level Night Elf Druid. It's fun, i find that I don't read quite as much now there is only so much free time but I usually play for an Hr or two every night.

On the Tanaris I have my 21 level Dranei priest.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Over the Christmas holidays I tried their ten day free trial, just to see what it was about.....after it expired I managed to hold out for ten days before dropping the money to sign up. I don't play very regularly, mostly just nights when my wife has gone to sleep early (she has to be at work at 6:30am four days of the week, so this is not that uncommon an occurrence....kind of what I got the game for, something to do when I'm the only one awake).

So far I have my Tauren shaman up to level 21. I've concluded that shaman may not be the best class for mostly solo play, at least for beginners (those totems are probably a lot better with groups....), and that it is annoying never to be able to see right in front of you, because you have a big bull head blocking your view (or worse, when he is mounted all I can see is his back! It is just crazy). I have used the dungeon finder to run Ragefire Chasm a few times, the most recent trying to work as a healer--that was where the visibility was really an issue, as the group took off around a corner while I was bringing my mana up, without me realizing it, resulting in the tank dying before I could get close enough to heal him....

In short, I think Tauren should come with a warning: play only if you like looking at the south end of a north bound bull

I've made a few others, a tauren druid (plays so much easier than the shaman that I almost dis-like it from jealousy, but I want to try out the other forms at least), a troll rogue (I found I didn't like rogue much, so that one is parked at the auction house now), and most recently a troll hunter (haven't played it enough yet to see if I like it). I also made a gnome rogue, just to play something WAY smaller than a Tauren, but as I said I found rogue was not my style. Would like to make another gnome, but not sure what yet (was going to make the hunter a gnome until I discovered that combo does not exist).

Oh, and I'm on Llane, as some people at work who play were on there and bribed me with promises of guild adoption and presents (and it sure is nice to have access to skilled and friendly crafstpeople......"would you be able to make me a Heavy Bronze Mace? I have the materials list so can gather that and send it to you, let me know how much." "Don't worry, if the material isn't in my bank it is in the guild bank. You'll have it tomorrow. Enjoy!")

As you can tell from all this babble, for now I'm pretty well hooked.

ETA: like Durin, it has cut into my reading time....but I'd been moaning for a few months about difficulty in finding enough books that really interested me, so I'm hoping that when I get less busy with the game some good new reads will become apparent to me.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #10
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default I am horde or better yet forsaken

the dark lady claims this thread and website as her own. forget the alliance they are weak and the blood elves and tauren and all others pale in comparsion to the undead...

BOW DOWN TO THE FORSAKEN OR BE GONE....FOR THE DARK LADY...

Old 02-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #11
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Can't find good books to read? I can't believe it I have more books that I want to read than I will ever have time for.

Try Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series starting with Storm Front.

He is currently my favorite fantasy writer.

Sorry to derail thread

I love my Druid. It's a good solo class. A little bit of everything.

I also really like my Priest but he is not the easiest to level.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #12
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Video Games?

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post

Try Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series starting with Storm Front.
Read 'em all--I agree, good series

I'm sure that there are plenty of other books out there that I'd enjoy, the challenge is finding them from amongst all the books that I won't enjoy so much. I've mostly mined out most good veins that I know about, and while I'll eventually find new ones.....for the moment the computer game is fun!
Old 02-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #14
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Alliance player, mostly. I play REAL slow and have been on since '04. However, my highest toon is a 72 Enhancement/Resto Draenei Shaman.

Ellostirion

Old 02-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #15
Fangs
AmateurArt

Fangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For the Horde!

I have 4 level 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side if anyone is into the RP and/or PvP part of the game.
Fangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #16
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
For the Horde!

I have 4 level 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side if anyone is into the RP and/or PvP part of the game.
a hot gaming ffa in LA? where were you when i was in socal =D
Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #17
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
a hot gaming ffa in LA? where were you when i was in socal =D
She was probably in Orgrimmar

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FOR THE HORDE!

I've only been playing for a few months. My main is up to level 54 now. Can't wait til I have an 80. I'm on the Tanaris server.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
4wdBHM

4wdBHM has said some nice things
Default All about the Horde!

I have a ton of toons out there but mainly played my BELF Pally and Warlock. I've since kicked the habit and have not logged in for about 3 months...cuz WoW is like crack lets be honest :-)
4wdBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #20
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Horde side, Argent Dawn server. Main is a druid, and Tad you are right on about tauren being hard to see around. I also play a blood elf Pally because we needed a tank.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #21
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

used to be Horde Death Knight Cyanax in the gurubashi sector...however Star Trek Online kinda took over my life.....

lol also...

if a girl cant respect you for loving WoW, then that girl needs to get her thoughts straight and her ass out of the Glamour magz.....
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:38 AM   #22
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

mainly play on us- the forgotten coast horde side

multiple 80's and do have some lower level alliance toons on moon guard/eradar/draka - us
Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have a troll shaman on Khadgar and a draenei shadowpriest (favourite class) and several other Alliance characters on Nordrassil (both European realms). I don't really get on with a lot of the Horde races -- I find them badly drawn and animated. However, that will be changing when the next expansion comes and I will be making a goblin priest. :-)

Someone should set up a private international FFA BHM server we can all meet up on. ;-)
Old 02-25-2010, 01:46 AM   #24
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is becoming one of my favorite threads hehehe. I haven't been able to get Chicken into WoW but the other MMORPG's she played she really got into.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #25
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in
Default common server?

Would any of you be interested in playing on a common server? There are two Horde guilds (The Others and Ice Cream Citadel) from Dims on the Tanaris server already who would probably welcome anyone from here into their ranks. Otherwise we could work out a different server/faction combination for ourselves.

Even if it doesn't turn out to be more than a bunch of low levels that we occasionally play together on, I'd enjoy spending some time in game with you all.

Sorry for ignoring the EU players, if I could work out a way to get EU and US/Oceanic together I would.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote