Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #2276
biglynch
Master Member

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What many may not know about me is that I'm a bit of a country fan, it stems from my dads side of the family. So I currently find myself having a wonderful time relaxing on the sofa with a few beers listening to Charlie Rich , Chet Atkins, Bobby Gentry, Charlie Pride Kris Kristofferson and many others and I'm having a ruddy good time.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #2277
cinnamitch
unacceptable fatty

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Charley Pride is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
What many may not know about me is that I'm a bit of a country fan, it stems from my dads side of the family. So I currently find myself having a wonderful time relaxing on the sofa with a few beers listening to Charlie Rich , Chet Atkins, Bobby Gentry, Charlie Pride Kris Kristofferson and many others and I'm having a ruddy good time.
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time...
cinnamitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #2278
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love You Inside Out ~ Bee Gees
Old 02-18-2014, 11:20 AM   #2279
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NPR is streaming the new Beck album Morning Phase for free.

"It's a sequel to Sea Change, the brooding 2002 record frequently mentioned as his masterpiece."

Most people consider Sea Change his best release...i'm listening to the new one right now and it's beautiful.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #2280
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kool Moe Dee ~ Wild Wild West
Old 02-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #2281
IAmTheBlackWizards

IAmTheBlackWizards has said some nice things

Arch Enemy - Tyrants of the Rising Sun. Just an awesome concert, can't stop watching for even a minute. Send help?
IAmTheBlackWizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #2282
TwilightStarr
Master Member

TwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Woman with the Tattooed Hands - Atmosphere
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:43 AM   #2283
LeoGibson
Partyin' at the moontower

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Proof that a good song is a good song even if stripped down from all production.

The Boss covering Lorde with Royals.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #2284
fat9276
shush your buns!

fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!
fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss Ben Orr soooo bad! The Cars late 70's stuff was just the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZhfFXEMMI4
Old 03-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #2285
LeoGibson

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

OD'd In Denver - Hank Jr.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #2286
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for this, R. He can kill any song...love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Proof that a good song is a good song even if stripped down from all production.

The Boss covering Lorde with Royals.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #2287
TwilightStarr
Master Member

TwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Demons - Imagine Dragons
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:47 PM   #2288
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging in

Cold Hard Bitch by Jet
Old 03-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #2289
Amaranthine
Iconoclastic Fantastic~

Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A spectacular choice for procrastination dancing.

One of my favorite albums ever that I've probably already linked somewhere. And that cover! Sublime. There's so much more going on there than one might be inclined to notice...
Old 03-11-2014, 12:45 AM   #2290
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Kinski - The Snowy Parts of Scandanavia (Live) - recordings do this band zero justice (and their recordings are fantastic). Live, it's nearly a religious experience. Loud, compelling, engrossing. I'm glad I finally saw Kinski in person.

The crowd ranged from noise aficionados, old school emos in argyle, shoegaze/post rock fans, punks - all jamming out. Great fun.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:43 AM   #2291
fat9276
shush your buns!

fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!
fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!fat9276 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This band reminds me of one of my younger sisters so much! I haven't heard or thought the name "Toad the Wet Sprocket" in like forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xejQogXzrPw
Old 03-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #2292
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!
Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!Hozay J Garseeya keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't get over this guy's voice! It's so haunting, soft, delicate and powerful all at the same time.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:04 PM   #2293
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging in

Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band
Old 03-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #2294
lille

lille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Such a good song. They came to my school and I got a Crazy Girl T-shirt that I love.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:07 PM   #2295
Amaranthine
Iconoclastic Fantastic~

Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amaranthine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Way too smooth + catchy. The guy doesn't seem to...fit his music at all, but that's probably me being racist. I can't say he doesn't do it well.

It's nice how this song seems to blossom into more layers as it progresses. So energetic!

A little something different. It just sounds so bright and sunny, and somewhat elegantly sexual.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #2296
LeoGibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Fun fact#29

I play a little guitar, but mostly just to write my own songs, however this song is one of the few I know how to play by another artist.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #2297
Surlysomething
racktacular!

Duuuude...i'm so up in this right now.

One Way Out - Gregg Allman and The Zac Brown Band

Old 03-20-2014, 08:22 AM   #2298
Surlysomething
racktacular!

New Tokyo Police Club - streaming for free
Old 03-21-2014, 09:22 AM   #2299
lille

lille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going onlille knows EXACTLY what's going on

Because goofy pop music is one of the few things that makes laundry bearable, right now it's the soundtrack from the Josie and the Pussycats movie.

Last edited by lille : 03-21-2014 at 09:27 AM.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:06 AM   #2300
LeoGibson

Getting ready to go to the gym and getting a little pumped old school style.

Mother - Danzig