Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-26-2005, 02:09 PM   #1
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Male Gains

Are there many male fatties and or those gaining here?
My wife lost over 100 in the last 2 years while I have gained nearly50 because I like gaining and she now feedsme everything she is avoiding...

Just curious if there are others here?
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac
My wife lost over 100 in the last 2 years while I have gained nearly50 because I like gaining and she now feedsme everything she is avoiding...

I am sure there are. Your situation is probably not that uncommon. Over the years I have seen many slender FAs end up getting quite portly. I don't know if that was because they secretly (or not so secretly) wanted to be fat as well, or if it just so happened. Anyway, ideally you'd feel intrigued by this turn of things in your relationship as I could certainly see it becoming a sexy game between you and your partner.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Come on over....

To the BHM/FFA board and meet many fat men, gaining men and women who admire them! I am a 300 pound male gainer and while support for male gainers is a bit more difficult to find, it is over there and you are fortunate to have such a situation with your wife...best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac

Old 10-28-2005, 02:44 AM   #4
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You not alone out there. I am working on gaining until I match my wife's BMI. Gained 10 pounds so far. May be some pix soon on the FFA/BHM board.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:09 PM   #5
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

I can say that I've gained a bit since getting married again. Can't say how much, since we don't own a scale. I'm kind of ambivalent about it right now. We'll see in the future.

It is probably a combo of liking food (and really, who doesn't?), being married to a woman who is a bit of a foodee, getting older (am I really no longer 21? I'm over 30? No fair!), and switching from an on-your-feet job to a sit-on-your-butt job (which has been difficult for me).
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:44 AM   #6
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default The Parity Project

For what it's worth- as promised, photo posted in the FFA/BHM Board-
Old 10-31-2005, 09:44 AM   #7
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

well, i'm 5ft6, 197
and i'm seeking a feeder to make me even fatter!!!
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:23 AM   #8
nascardude123
On Timeout

nascardude123 has said some nice things
Thumbs up ...sympathy gains...

....I find that if I keep gaining, so does my wife..... I guess she figures it's okay if she keeps gaining too...

I'm up to about 270, she is about 290 now.....

nascardude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:14 PM   #9
deepfried
On Timeout

deepfried has said some nice things

i find myself in the same situation as nascardude123, and in my opinion gaining is best when it's shared =D. I'm at 265, and my girlfriend is 250, we're currently racing to see who can be the fattest by christmas!
deepfried is offline   Reply With Quote