Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Trinityspleasure has said some nice things
Default bored

ok who else is with me on this when ever i get bored and there is nothing to do i eat and eat and eat lol i think in the last couple days ive gained like 5 pounds my new shorts wont fit me anymore not that i need them now its too cold but i wear them around the house ahhh well i guess i will just go get some new ones.
Trinityspleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 02:01 PM   #2
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Damn that's hot. I eat a lot too when I am bored but it doesn't seem to do anything...I have a fast metabolism. I wish I could meet a large woman who was more comfortable discussing these things and snacking around me. The BBWs I have dated usually didn't eat anything in my presence...even at meal times. Really fucked up if you ask me.
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 04:18 PM   #3
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Default wow

i figure a person got to eat right? and i am not the kind to scrimp on my food lol women who do that have issues i love to eat here there and well everywhere lol
Old 10-29-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I draw pictures of people eating when I get bored. Different strokes, different folks...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 06:55 AM   #5
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Default Wow

yup eating again its breakfast time here so like ive said if i go astray its because of that WOW i went into your site and OH MY GOD i love your pics and drawings i have always thought about someone should make angels fat what do you think and there are never any fat fairies neither well maybe if i ever get the chance i might try my hand at it in the mean time could you? just a thought would love to have some pics like that.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:37 AM   #6
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Absolutely

I do the most of my eating when bored. When busy, I don't eat nearly as much.
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:31 AM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinityspleasure
yup eating again its breakfast time here so like ive said if i go astray its because of that WOW i went into your site and OH MY GOD i love your pics and drawings i have always thought about someone should make angels fat what do you think and there are never any fat fairies neither well maybe if i ever get the chance i might try my hand at it in the mean time could you? just a thought would love to have some pics like that.
hehehe... if you'll eat, I'll draw...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 10:59 AM   #8
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Default oh i would

Oh I would so eat for you if only youd draw me as an angel which of course im not LOL loves to you and all the other so nice people in here
Old 10-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #9
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

hhmm.. take me to a buffet place and I'll eat in front of you hehe
I looooove chinese buffet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhead
Damn that's hot. I eat a lot too when I am bored but it doesn't seem to do anything...I have a fast metabolism. I wish I could meet a large woman who was more comfortable discussing these things and snacking around me. The BBWs I have dated usually didn't eat anything in my presence...even at meal times. Really fucked up if you ask me.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:52 AM   #10
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Default dont get me started

OH MY!!! A buffet Don't get me started on those I always end up with 4 dishes on my table and eat off all of them and it never fails that a waitress will come to take them and I'm like back off I'm not finished don't you see theres still food on them!!! "heehee" I can get pretty mean when someone tries to mess with my food. LOL not really I don't think there is a mean bone in my body. Well anyways have great days ahead.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:50 PM   #11
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I read and write when I get bored. To each our own I suppose.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote