Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #751
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I know, I was like mom you're fucking crazy.. just let it be!
gotta ask.......what did dad say........

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #752
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
gotta ask.......what did dad say........
They're divorced so he thinks she had knee surgery :x
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #753
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
They're divorced so he thinks she had knee surgery :x
lmcco!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 01-23-2010, 08:23 PM   #754
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lmcco?

xx
Old 01-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #755
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
lmcco?

xx
laughing my coochie coo off

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #756
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
laughing my coochie coo off
hahahahaha .. oh! :]
Old 01-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #757
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
hahahahaha .. oh! :]
seemed appropriate

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #758
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
seemed appropriate
ahaha, yes :]
Old 01-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #759
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My mom actually had that in combination with lipo in her mons area. Recovery was NOT pretty and from what I hear things ain't lookin' that much better anyway given the amount of scarring.
wow. that gets a big wow.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #760
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
wow. that gets a big wow.
more like a yowl

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-24-2010, 07:28 AM   #761
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow your mom is crazeh Rachel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #762
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Tell me about it.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #763
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol, I like how she wouldn't tell your Dad she had vag surgery

Personally, I would WANT my exes to know of any radical improvements on it

*evil laugh* ti hi hi

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #764
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

*evil laugh* ti hi hi

GEF sign into yahoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #765
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:

*evil laugh* ti hi hi
hahahaha, too funny.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #766
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last week, on my way home, I was listening to Loveline. A woman called in and said that she was with a man, who, when he saw that she had pubic hair.......laughed at her and said that she didn't look anything like the women in magazines. Laughed.....at ......her. He wanted nothing to do with her.

So, after Dr. Drew gave a ' I guess I better say this ' comment of, " oh, not a nice guy ", he immediately went into a bunch of shit about " maintaining, down there ". This woman did NOT ASK HIM ABOUT THAT. He asked if she knew about waxing. His sidekick dude also chimed in and was a complete asshole. Drew was determined to not care about why she called. He did not listen to her. " Gee, somebody is laughing at you...you better change something! ".

That sounds familiar.

This young woman was made to feel like she was dirty and disgusting. She actually had to tell the DOCTOR that " well, geez, it's not like I am not clean...I just have hair ". I wanted to cry. This young woman had to defend something she didn't need to defend. This man who you would think would have a clue...didn't. We live in a really fucked up world.

Dr Drew...may you get a pubic hair stuck in your throat for the rest of your life.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:39 AM   #767
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Last week, on my way home, I was listening to Loveline. A woman called in and said that she was with a man, who, when he saw that she had pubic hair.......laughed at her and said that she didn't look anything like the women in magazines. Laughed.....at ......her. He wanted nothing to do with her.

So, after Dr. Drew gave a ' I guess I better say this ' comment of, " oh, not a nice guy ", he immediately went into a bunch of shit about " maintaining, down there ". This woman did NOT ASK HIM ABOUT THAT. He asked if she knew about waxing. His sidekick dude also chimed in and was a complete asshole. Drew was determined to not care about why she called. He did not listen to her. " Gee, somebody is laughing at you...you better change something! ".

That sounds familiar.

This young woman was made to feel like she was dirty and disgusting. She actually had to tell the DOCTOR that " well, geez, it's not like I am not clean...I just have hair ". I wanted to cry. This young woman had to defend something she didn't need to defend. This man who you would think would have a clue...didn't. We live in a really fucked up world.

Dr Drew...may you get a pubic hair stuck in your throat for the rest of your life.
What a jackass.

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #768
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That sounds familiar.

Why is it that many men think you are supposed to be shaved slick like a 10 year old? Where did this idea come from? Men have pubic hair, why is it that women are not supposed to? Why should anyone be made to feel they are dirty and disgusting for something that is a natural body function? I mean, it really is clean, (shaking head.) For what it's worth, I think that is screwed up.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #769
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

<" A woman called in and said that she was with a man, who, when he saw that she had pubic hair.......laughed at her and said that she didn't look anything like the women in magazines. Laughed.....at ......her. He wanted nothing to do with her.>

Sounds like she's well shed of him! So, I'm wondering if this guy had pedophilic leanings? Hmmm....did he not realize that adult women have pubic hair?? What a dink!

<"Dr Drew...may you get a pubic hair stuck in your throat for the rest of your life. "> Well put!!

" <"Gee, somebody is laughing at you...you better change something! ". > Yeah, a crappy partner and the person she goes to for advice, unfortunately.

I know I'll never look at 'Dr. Drew' the same way again. Yikes!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #770
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat.n.sassy View Post
Sounds like she's well shed of him! So, I'm wondering if this guy had pedophilic leanings? Hmmm....did he not realize that adult women have pubic hair?? What a dink!
Doubt it. I think he just had mushy porno brain.

and, because some would come in to tell me blahblahblah...no, not everybody who views porn thinks the same as the next person, and, no, having no pubes is not a crime, and does not = a ped...etc..etc...thanks for shopping with us!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #771
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That sounds familiar.

She should have laughed back and said that since she was supposed to be like the women in magazines, he wouldn't get to stick his you know what in her you know where either
Not her fault if a guy is so inexperienced he has no idea of what to do with real.......
And Dr Drew needs to wax his balls and THEN dispense advice to women. Period.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-30-2010, 02:16 AM   #772
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Why is it that many men think you are supposed to be shaved slick like a 10 year old? Where did this idea come from? Men have pubic hair, why is it that women are not supposed to? Why should anyone be made to feel they are dirty and disgusting for something that is a natural body function? I mean, it really is clean, (shaking head.) For what it's worth, I think that is screwed up.
The easiest way to make sure you can't tell that the carpet doesn't match the drapes is to use linoleum flooring.
In some varieties of cinema, this is a significant issue.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:49 AM   #773
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Just out of burning curiosity, I'd like to know as well. I thought, until I approached my late thirties, that ladies who shaved were in the adult entertainment field, as I'd only seen that in certain varieties of cinema, never in personal experience. I'd thought nothing of it for many years, being grateful just to have personal experience, until my daughter asked me about it. Having no suitable counsel to offer, I warmly echoed the four words most guys invoke when out of their league...go ask your mother.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #774
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I watched a porno with Bella Donna in it- she had a hairy crotch.....beaten back but still hella hairy, much to my surprise. I liked her for it.

Old 01-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #775
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I watched a porno with Bella Donna in it- she had a hairy crotch.....beaten back but still hella hairy, much to my surprise. I liked her for it.
Porn actresses had hairy crotches in the 70s too...wasn't till video tape that the slick look started...I always wondered why.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote