Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-20-2005, 05:29 PM   #1
Dreamsoffatteningup
On Timeout

Dreamsoffatteningup has said some nice things
Default Is it wrong to want to be big?

I'm a 18 year old male who is about 130 pounds. I run and eat healthy and try to keep my body in shape. However I secretly wish to gain lots of weight. I read stories of people getting fat in Weight Room and I get turned on. When no one is home I walk around with pillows and blankets in my clothes to make myself look huge and I find it makes me feel good. I was just wondering, if it's wrong to want to be big? I dream of eatting huge amounts of food cooked by a significant other and seeing them smile greatly as I gain more and more weight and outgrow my clothes. Is it so wrong? Anyone please reply!!!
Dreamsoffatteningup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:13 PM   #2
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:02 PM   #3
Gaining Gourmet

Gaining Gourmet has said some nice things

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as deep down you're doing it for yourself and are happy and comfortable with your body. Those are the most important things to decide when answering that question. Of course, you do have to answer the question for yourself. My guess is that you've already decided and you've posted the question here not for the answer, but for reassurance that your answer is right. You want to know that someone, somewhere, would support your decision if you ever put it into practice. I mean, why else would you post such a question on a fat acceptance message board? I'm not criticizing your post (the lack of tone of voice on the internet means that much gets lost in transmission), but analyzing it. So, I can only suggest that you think deeply about what you want and come to terms with the person you are and want to be. And I can wish you the best of luck in your efforts.
Gaining Gourmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:43 PM   #4
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, there is nothing wrong with that, however you should treat it seriously, think about it carefully, and have no reservations about it (eg when you get to your desired weight, you will not say "damn this, I wish I wasn;t.... and so on).
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:10 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ask yourself, " If this is wrong, do I want to be right?"
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:19 AM   #6
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaining Gourmet
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as deep down you're doing it for yourself and are happy and comfortable with your body. Those are the most important things to decide when answering that question. Of course, you do have to answer the question for yourself. My guess is that you've already decided and you've posted the question here not for the answer, but for reassurance that your answer is right. You want to know that someone, somewhere, would support your decision if you ever put it into practice. I mean, why else would you post such a question on a fat acceptance message board? I'm not criticizing your post (the lack of tone of voice on the internet means that much gets lost in transmission), but analyzing it. So, I can only suggest that you think deeply about what you want and come to terms with the person you are and want to be. And I can wish you the best of luck in your efforts.
Nicely put Gourmet
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:52 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wrong? Nah. Convenient, well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsoffatteningup
I'm a 18 year old male who is about 130 pounds. I run and eat healthy and try to keep my body in shape. However I secretly wish to gain lots of weight. I read stories of people getting fat in Weight Room and I get turned on. When no one is home I walk around with pillows and blankets in my clothes to make myself look huge and I find it makes me feel good. I was just wondering, if it's wrong to want to be big? I dream of eatting huge amounts of food cooked by a significant other and seeing them smile greatly as I gain more and more weight and outgrow my clothes. Is it so wrong? Anyone please reply!!!
Of course it is not wrong. You want what you want, and frankly this is not probably something that you can control wanting.

Of course, whether you do anything about it is a while different story.

You can ignore the desire, and always be frustrated, but fit into society's definition of a healthy, well balanced individual, be perceived as attractive by a large portion of people, etc.

Or you can indulge the desires, and get fat. This will bring you great pleasure--yes, it is pretty much as erotic as you imagine it to be--but you get all the inconveniences of being fat, like being slower, being somewhat looked down on, being ignored by many potential partners, harder time finding clothes that look good on you, potential health problems (depending on what you are prone too--some people will hit a lot of trouble with this, others won't), generally being viewed as somewhat weak willed and unable to discipline yourself properly, and having many people assume that you are lazy, stupid, sloppy, and have poor hygiene.

Of course, if you find a partner who wants you to be fat, or even better who shares your pleasure in your growth, you avoid a lot of the issues I just listed. Who cares that much if other people aren't attracted to you, when you already have your partner? When you are attached people will not assume as many negatives to do with you being fat (you can't be that bad, or you wouldn't be married), and so on.

However while there are probably quite a few women out there who like cute teddy-bear built guys well enough, the portion who prefer a fat guy is probably not as big, and the portion who would actively encourage you to get fatter is probably even smaller.

So no, it is not a convenient desire to have.

You might want to go to the BHM/FFA board and get some more perspectives on this--there are fat guys who can talk about how much they do or don't like it, and there are women there who are attracted to fat guys.

Whatever you do, best of luck with it.

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 06:53 PM   #8
Gaining Gourmet

Gaining Gourmet has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtobicokeFA
Nicely put Gourmet

Thank you.
Gaining Gourmet is offline   Reply With Quote