Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-08-2006, 10:15 AM   #1
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Chocolate lovers paradise

During a trip to the Bellagio in Vegas, we happened upon this:

...a chocolate waterfall, which was an amazing sight to behold. We didn't partake in any of the delicacies at the shop, but that is most definitely on my must-do list for next year!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #2
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Joy, that's LOVELY! Thanks for posting the pic.

I need to get to the Bellagio next year - there was a special on the food network about their buffet. I wish I'd gone there!

I went to the Rio, and it was actually really good, but now I hear the Bellagio is bit better.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 02:08 PM   #4
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*sigh*

fuck off. that's really all i wanted to say.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:25 PM   #5
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Joy, that's LOVELY! Thanks for posting the pic.

I need to get to the Bellagio next year - there was a special on the food network about their buffet. I wish I'd gone there!

I went to the Rio, and it was actually really good, but now I hear the Bellagio is bit better.
Randi, We did get to go to the buffet...and as someone had told me beforehand, we arrived just at the end of the lunch time buffet, as they were putting out food for the dinner buffet, so we got to partake of both. (a significant price difference between the two!) I have to say...it was magnificent and my cohort and I were in foodee heaven!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Btw...did you ever find your lobster?? We have a standing date for next year!

Old 08-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #6
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
*sigh*

fuck off. that's really all i wanted to say.
*Pushes AFG into the chocolate fountain*

You wanna mess with me? Bring it.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:42 PM   #7
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=JoyJoy]Randi, We did get to go to the buffet...and as someone had told me beforehand, we arrived just at the end of the lunch time buffet, as they were putting out food for the dinner buffet, so we got to partake of both. (a significant price difference between the two!)QUOTE]

I once did the same trick - at Sam's Town on Boulder Highway. Only I went in for breakfast and stayed on for dinner. That meant many many trips to the buffet line. Here it is several years later and we still talk about the gastronomic feat.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:49 PM   #8
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy
*Pushes AFG into the chocolate fountain*

You wanna mess with me? Bring it.
Woman, getting me all covered in chocolate isn't gonna get your face slapped.

Other parts on the other hand...
Old 08-09-2006, 06:45 PM   #9
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did you see the Chihuly ceiling there, Joy? (If I'm remembering correctly.)

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:52 PM   #10
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley
Did you see the Chihuly ceiling there, Joy? (If I'm remembering correctly.)
Yes, we did!! It was gorgeous...brought tears to my eyes, but his work always has that effect on me. Here's a close-up picture of it that we took:

And from the website:

Old 08-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #11
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I saw a show on Las Vegas a few months ago, and thought of you (and your pooch) when they mentioned it. I'm glad you got to see it!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #12
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
brought tears to my eyes, but his work always has that effect on me.
Should you ever get to my little piece of the US you'll be in happy, sobbing heaven. Mr. Chihuly is from this area and his stuff is everywhere (even in a bar or three). There is also the Glass Museum which isn't just Chihuly but certainly takes advantage of the fact that he's a local.

He did an exhibit one time at the T-Dome that was all kinds of neon sculptures encased in ice. It was incredible.

Last edited by Friday; 08-09-2006 at 09:07 PM.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:18 PM   #13
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh wow!
Thanks so much for posting these pics!

I would love to stand naked in that fountain.
Oh yes I would.
Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #14
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday
Should you ever get to my little piece of the US you'll be in happy, sobbing heaven. Mr. Chihuly is from this area and his stuff is everywhere (even in a bar or three). There is also the Glass Museum which isn't just Chihuly but certainly takes advantage of the fact that he's a local.

He did an exhibit one time at the T-Dome that was all kinds of neon sculptures encased in ice. It was incredible.
I may have to make a special trip up that way. The Glass Museum itself sounds right up my alley, Chihuly or no, but the opportunity to see more of his work in person would be incredible. Thanks for the tip!

Old 08-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #15
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Joy: chocolate lover, too? NO!
That is my cell phone background I was very impressed as well. I could have looked at it for hours. It was so intricate! I am so glad you got a REALLY nice photo! I left my camera at home (I was so afraid something may happen to it and I spent a lot on it so I left it. Ridiculous!) and just used my phone... but the quality is nothing like this. This photo is beautiful!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy
Yes, we did!! It was gorgeous...brought tears to my eyes, but his work always has that effect on me. Here's a close-up picture of it that we took:

And from the website: