Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #76
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Oh man...music professor?! We should talk ;-) I had something of a torrid affair with my college Piano/choral instructor.
you play piano and sing?! right this way, sir.

there's only one thing hotter than a BHM- a classical musician. combine both, and i cannot resist. i was in a production of the Vivaldi Dixit Dominus last year and one of the guys in the orchestra was SO distracting omg. he was absolutely massive, all his luscious softness poured into a tuxedo, and expertly making beautiful music...*faints* fortunately the conductor/director (where we're *supposed* to be looking ) was also perfectly fat and looked delightful in concert attire.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-13-2014 at 01:08 PM.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #77
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ahhhh... chorus and piano.. my two favorite classes.....

It is a shame that schools cut all of the arts stuff. It is the only time in school you are allowed to be an individual.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #78
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
you play piano and sing?! right this way, sir.

there's only one thing hotter than a BHM- a classical musician. combine both, and i cannot resist. i was in a production of the Vivaldi Dixit Dominus last year and one of the guys in the orchestra was SO distracting omg. he was absolutely massive, all his luscious softness poured into a tuxedo, and expertly making beautiful music...*faints* fortunately the conductor/director (where we're *supposed* to be looking ) was also perfectly fat and looked delightful in concert attire.
oh, I do both terribly but still do them.

There's pictures of my in tuxs spilling out somewhere
Old 03-13-2014, 01:26 PM   #79
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
oh, I do both terribly but still do them.

There's pictures of my in tuxs spilling out somewhere
i must find these pics; i suspect you would look exquisite in a tux.

(hint/suggestion for the fiction writers on dims: BHM/FFA piano lesson. )
Old 03-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #80
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
(hint/suggestion for the fiction writers on dims: BHM/FFA piano lesson. )
Stories with FFA's and piano playing BHMs (without tux unfortunately, though that's an issue in one case) already exist around here - minus the lesson/teacher part and it's inherently erotic subcurrent:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=51975

or

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=73684
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #81
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Stories with FFA's and piano playing BHMs (without tux unfortunately, though that's an issue in one case) already exist around here - minus the lesson/teacher part and it's inherently erotic subcurrent:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=51975

or

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=73684
I haven't read these, but you should write about the first time my professor seduced me. I was staying late practicing piano, she came in to tell me she was closing shop but I could stay if I wanted to...or I could go back to her place for some wine and a chat.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #82
terpsichore

^^ omg really? that would make a great story. & obviously you're irresistible, but i can't imagine saying something like that to a student!

my favorite professor did go out for drinks with us after performances, but that was the whole group at a restaurant (and he was happily married) so no seduction there.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #83
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I haven't read these, but you should write about the first time my professor seduced me. I was staying late practicing piano, she came in to tell me she was closing shop but I could stay if I wanted to...or I could go back to her place for some wine and a chat.
Pffft, big talker. Scandalous sex tape or it didn't happen

----------
I was going to post this in the happy thread, but decided it might be even better to post it here....

So, I'm happy about the lovely mild weather we've been having recently. Season is gradually changing from summer to winter (our in-between seasons, autumn and spring, are verrry indistinct. I find it hard to acknowledge them in my head). Point being, 'tis the season of 3/4-sleeves, holey tops, ponchos, off-shoulder long-sleeves and other such gems I otherwise never get to wear!

Last edited by ODFFA; 03-13-2014 at 10:42 PM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #84
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok this is my work wears. What are we saying?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140314_055324.jpg (140.3 KB, 93 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #85
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Your open & spread posture says that you're confident & feel in control of the sit...

Your colors say both that you're in command & to remain calm, relax, etc..
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:51 PM   #86
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
love the rich jewel-tone blue! the style and cut say professional, and the color adds a unique flair and some personality.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:52 AM   #87
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Your colors say both that you're in command & to remain calm, relax, etc..
Quote:
love the rich jewel-tone blue! the style and cut say professional, and the color adds a unique flair and some personality.
Good, just as long as I don't look like a dick at work I'm happy.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:48 AM   #88
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok, sometimes I don't wear evil juice box costumes or bunny ears.

I feel dirty.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:11 AM   #89
biglynch

Here is an interesting thought. Maybe we need to set up a swap shop of some kind I have stuff that's not such a great fit or that I'm not a fan of, and I would struggle to sell. Sure it won't work so well for me here in the uk. But I bet that you guys could do it in the states.

I'm a big fan of second hand shopping but its rare that I find my sizes.
Again, thoughts.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:13 AM   #90
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Here is an interesting thought. Maybe we need to set up a swap shop of some kind I have stuff that's not such a great fit or that I'm not a fan of, and I would struggle to sell. Sure it won't work so well for me here in the uk. But I bet that you guys could do it in the states.

I'm a big fan of second hand shopping but its rare that I find my sizes.
Again, thoughts.

I am not sure about those curtains.....
Old 03-14-2014, 05:39 AM   #91
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Biglynch, Mordecai you both look awesome.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #92
terpsichore

Quote:
Good, just as long as I don't look like a dick at work I'm happy.
you're too hot to ever really look like a dick. you could make a newspaper toga look sexy.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #93
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Ok, sometimes I don't wear evil juice box costumes or bunny ears.
oh my. a) those eyes. heart-melting.

b) you rock the formal wear! you and BL both have a great eye for colors that stand out in a good way and compliment your skin tone and features. love the cut of the suits too, and the satin ties. you may have me re-thinking my anti-necktie stance for a minute, because you do look great in them.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #94
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE this pic!

um.. Sorry.. You look good. Business casual.

Last edited by lucca23v2; 03-14-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:08 AM   #95
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Just had to take a picture of him this morning. I think he is beautiful...

The people around him ruined the shot.. but You can still enjoy him...lol

Last edited by lucca23v2; 04-01-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #96
terpsichore

^^ now THAT ensemble is saying to the world, "come sit in my lap and snuggle".
Old 03-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #97
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
I just wish his face would have been less covered..
Old 03-14-2014, 11:47 AM   #98
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I think he is beautiful...
With things like this I always find myself willing the guy to know someone was checking him out and thinking of him in those terms - when he's just sitting there in his hoodie, no less.

Quote:
My very first thought exactly
Old 03-14-2014, 02:54 PM   #99
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

I am not sure about those curtains.....
Agreed on that they are awful, but they keep the sun out and the heat in.

So nobody wants to send me 4xl garments
Old 03-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #100
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Agreed on that they are awful, but they keep the sun out and the heat in.

So nobody wants to send me 4xl garments
oh I am sure plenty of people want to send you things.. just not sure sending clothes is the best option.. since it might be a better pic with less clothes...