Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #126
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Nothing but a bunch of pervs!

I LOVE DIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
if one day you wake to find an american on your doorstep holding a pizza and case of beer, dressed in a long peacoat and stiletto boots (nothing underneath, of course)...don't say you didn't invite me!

hmmm, now i think about it, maybe a tie would be useful. most guys i've been with are frustratingly reluctant to give me a proper full-weight squishing. perhaps a gentle-but-persuasive tie flogging will render the next gentleman more cooperative.
Print this page as confirmation of a booking. When you arrive at you destination quote reference code "giggity1"

Also if I turn up in my pants, flip flops, and a cape with a half bottle of rum singing Romeo and Juliet. don't say I didn't invite myself.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #127
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Nothing but a bunch of pervs!
if that is you in your avatar, the doe eyes and amazing cleavage would turn even a straight lady into a little perv! you look like you belong in a mediterranean palace, dressed in a silk Grecian gown and dripping with jewels.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-17-2014 at 08:13 AM.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #128
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Also if I turn up in my pants, flip flops, and a cape with a half bottle of rum singing Romeo and Juliet. don't say I didn't invite myself.
Dressed like that, you'd blend right in in LA!

speaking of, WHY are the vast majority of drool-worthy BHMs in the UK? so not fair. British girls get guys like BL while i flounder in a sea of skinny tanned dudebros in 'yolo' shirts.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-17-2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:26 AM   #129
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
if that is you in your avatar, the doe eyes and amazing cleavage would turn even a straight lady into a little perv! you look like you belong in a mediterranean palace, dressed in a silk Grecian gown and dripping with jewels.
two's a party three is a bigger party.

Quote:

speaking of, WHY are the vast majority of drool-worthy BHMs in the UK? so not fair.
We breed us good over here, its kind of like an organic bhm factory.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #130
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
lol.. It is me.. there are other pictures of me posted on other threads that show more..lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #131
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

speaking of, WHY are the vast majority of drool-worthy BHMs in the UK? so not fair. British girls get guys like BL while i flounder in a sea of skinny tanned dudebros in 'yolo' shirts.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THOSE YOLO SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should say.. YOLO so take a chance and date a big girl/guy
Old 03-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #132
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So this is my clothes in a variety of situations. I'm sure most of these have been posted elsewhere. I like to think I can get away with a variety. When I tend to get "dressy" it's not too dressy at all, and when I'm casual it's super casual.

I would say these first two are me in casual clothes, and me in a "medium" get up.

And these are harder to judge because you can't see my pants (although I'm probably not wearing any.)

I call this "baby's first orgasmic phone call.

Baby's first orgasmic taco.

Sorry for the wall of pictures. Just sharing my "fashion."
Old 03-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #133
terpsichore

^^ i really like the outfit in the first pic -you have a good eye for the little touches that make things more interesting, like cuffing the jeans and pairing it with those boots.

but the second pic! that is just asking for it. (and by "it" i mean an ffa unbuttoning the lower buttons of your shirt, snuggling into your lap and feeding you the rest of your hot dog.)
Old 03-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #134
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
So this is my clothes in a variety of situations.
Really sucking on that cigar, aren't you?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:29 AM   #135
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default And sometimes it isn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Really sucking on that cigar, aren't you?
Old 03-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #136
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
And sometimes it is used as a tool for penetration...

LOL.. Sorry.. I had to!

Last edited by lucca23v2; 03-18-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 AM   #137
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And sometimes it is used as an tool for penetration...

LOL.. Sorry.. I had to!

Old 03-18-2014, 11:48 AM   #138
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Someone ordered the Lewinsky?
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #139
biglynch

Accessories are the way forward... May have overdone it a little.

Flamingo Shirt = Baines and Scott
Jacket = jacamo

If I remember correctly Miss Lewinsky was hot. I liked her style.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_29561213937858.jpeg (56.2 KB, 128 views)
Old 03-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #140
biglynch

Pretty in pink.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140319_054356.jpg (154.5 KB, 116 views)
Old 03-19-2014, 03:35 AM   #141
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Pretty in pink.

y yes you are....I have to wonder though....the beard..is starting to look a bit like a bib...do you wear your food in it constantly? or no....
Old 03-19-2014, 04:08 AM   #142
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

y yes you are....I have to wonder though....the beard..is starting to look a bit like a bib...do you wear your food in it constantly? or no....
It hs become a bit of a high maintenance accsessory. Hourly comb brush is verrrry much needed.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #143
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

so I went out today to a business affair and this is what I wore. I haven't been to a business function in a while and I wore this.

I realize it's my favorite shirt and tie combination. The tie did a good job of hiding the buttons being tugged at

Old 03-25-2014, 05:50 AM   #144
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
The tie did a good job of hiding the buttons being tugged at
You tease
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:12 AM   #145
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

[QUOTE=Hozay J Garseeya;2059678]so I went out today to a business affair and this is what I wore. I haven't been to a business function in a while and I wore this.

I realize it's my favorite shirt and tie combination. The tie did a good job of hiding the buttons being tugged at

I love this pic!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #146
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dress your size. It's paramount. Too tight or too loose doesn't work for ANYONE. (unless you're lazing around the house, then I could care less-haha)

Clean. This is non-negotiable.

Relatively fashion forward. Please don't rock your 1992 High school hockey bomber jacket and dirty, ripped up runners, holey sweatpants and a business in front, party in the back hairstyle. No one finds you attractive. NO ONE.

You're really only taken as seriously in "important" events if you look serious. Like job interviews or semi-formal events like weddings. Keep that in mind.

You don't need to spend a lot of money to look decent either. I know people that on principle shop at second hand stores and they find AMAZING, cheap clothes.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:37 AM   #147
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Dress your size. It's paramount. Too tight or too loose doesn't work for ANYONE. (unless you're lazing around the house, then I could care less-haha)

Clean. This is non-negotiable.

Relatively fashion forward. Please don't rock your 1992 High school hockey bomber jacket and dirty, ripped up runners, holey sweatpants and a business in front, party in the back hairstyle. No one finds you attractive. NO ONE.

You're really only taken as seriously in "important" events if you look serious. Like job interviews or semi-formal events like weddings. Keep that in mind.

You don't need to spend a lot of money to look decent either. I know people that on principle shop at second hand stores and they find AMAZING, cheap clothes.
All true, all gems of advice.

I highlighted one particular part because I know a good number of people, guys AND girls, who *refuse* to dress appropriately or get haircuts/beard trims for work, dates, family events, weddings... my ex boyfriend was like this. When they don't get the job, or people treat them like a joke, or their girl/guy leaves them, they say shit like "I wouldn't want a job/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend that judged me by my appearance anyway."
I just want to smack them! It's not about judging! The way you present yourself tells people around you how serious you are about something, or how much you care. That's the way it is. You show up with long, dirty hair and an unkempt beard to a wedding, people get offended. You refuse to dye over your green hair and take out your 15 facial piercings for a job interview, people think you're not serious about it.
Cut your hair, trim your nails, and put on a clean, decent outfit!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:53 AM   #148
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I totally agree! You're representing someone's business, or your family or whatever. It's respectful. Your 15 piercings will look ok if you're the doorman at a BDSM club or a tattoo shop, but not at your Granny's 75th birthday lunch or an office job. It's just common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

I highlighted one particular part because I know a good number of people, guys AND girls, who *refuse* to dress appropriately or get haircuts/beard trims for work, dates, family events, weddings... my ex boyfriend was like this. When they don't get the job, or people treat them like a joke, or their girl/guy leaves them, they say shit like "I wouldn't want a job/friend/boyfriend/girlfriend that judged me by my appearance anyway."
I just want to smack them! It's not about judging! The way you present yourself tells people around you how serious you are about something, or how much you care. That's the way it is. You show up with long, dirty hair and an unkempt beard to a wedding, people get offended. You refuse to dye over your green hair and take out your 15 facial piercings for a job interview, people think you're not serious about it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:14 AM   #149
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I have come to learn/realize that common sense is not so common and many lack it.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #150
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

This sounds so simple, but seems so foreign to people. I had a job interview on Monday, so guess what I did? Cut my hair, trimmed my beard, cut my nails and put on some decent work clothes. I also polished my boots. Someone asked me why I was bothering to polish my boots, and I essentially told them the same thing you said. It just shows I'm serious, I took the time to wear appropriate clothes that was pressed, clean and didn't look old and ragged. Also, shining your own shoes is so...rewarding.