Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-19-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Chocolate Cravings? Any recipes appreciated!!

I made a couple of dozen brownies today from a mix and although good, would really like to make some from scratch next time. I am just curious to see the difference. I can't say that these are bad though. I have already finished almost half of them. Hee hee.... I couldn't resist my chocolate cravings today. (Or most other days truth be told)

A good chocolate mousse recipe would be great too! Anyone else satisfying their chocolate cravings today?
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:28 PM   #2
The Enforcers

The Enforcers has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Is that you in your avatar? You have a magnificent belly. It looks like it must way a ton, trying to hold it up. Need a hand? LOL. Here is a family recipe for brownies. I am only giving it to you because it looks like you need a few more pounds in that massive dome of a belly

Makes about 16:
Soft butter, for greasing the pan
Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
4 large eggs
1 cup sugar, sifted
1 cup brown sugar, sifted
8 ounces melted butter
11/4 cups cocoa, sifted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.

Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool.

These are simple, light, and absolutely delicious. They just melt in you mouth. For an added touch add some chocolate chips or chunks, nuts (any kind you want, but I like peanuts), marshmallows, or all of the above - HEHEHE.

P.S. Did you eat all the brownies in the first batch? No wonder your belly is so big. Love ya.
The Enforcers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enforcers
Is that you in your avatar? You have a magnificent belly. It looks like it must way a ton, trying to hold it up. Need a hand? LOL. Here is a family recipe for brownies. I am only giving it to you because it looks like you need a few more pounds in that massive dome of a belly

These are simple, light, and absolutely delicious. They just melt in you mouth. For an added touch add some chocolate chips or chunks, nuts (any kind you want, but I like peanuts), marshmallows, or all of the above - HEHEHE.

P.S. Did you eat all the brownies in the first batch? No wonder your belly is so big. Love ya.
Yup. That's my belly in the picture. Don't know how much is weighs though. Although, I am up to about 315 now and a good part of those pounds must be belly fat! You've sized me up right though. I love to eat and especially chocolate! Your recipe sounds terrific and I'll let you know when I make them. I need to buy some of those ingredients. As to your other question, I've finished all of them except for the remaining 6 and I'll finish them in a little while. Then, I'll be looking for something else to munch on. Your recipe looks good enough to add some new pounds, since you think that I need to do that. It won't be hard for me to fulfill that for you. And, I will add marshmallows and either some cashews or macademia nuts. I've only got 15 more pounds on my scale to go before I break it or buy a new one since it only goes up to 330. After a batch or 2 of your brownies I may have to start looking for a new one. I would invite you but, they sound too good to share. LOL .
Old 11-19-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
The Enforcers

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkingBBW
Yup. That's my belly in the picture. Don't know how much is weighs though. Although, I am up to about 315 now and a good part of those pounds must be belly fat!
*pant* *pant* can't.......type......*pant* *pant*

Quote:
I would invite you but, they sound too good to share. LOL .
I understand. I wouldn't dream of getting between you and your brownies. But if you need someone to cook or give a nice belly rub, you know who to call.

Yours, Jake
Old 11-19-2005, 07:04 PM   #5
The Enforcers

Quote:
I've only got 15 more pounds on my scale to go before I break it or buy a new one since it only goes up to 330. LOL .
Oh Yeah. You don't look a pound over 220. That's amazing! That must be one huge belly. From what I can see you have a great body, you carry the weight well.

If you can't tell I like big ol' bellies and your's is the supreme winner so far. Please make it bigger. Please make it as big as possible and keep posting those avatars so we can all enjoy. (I heard about your problem with people stealing your avatars and pics. Those bastards!!! Ruin it for everyone. I won't do that, I just want a peak of your growing belly once in awhile .)
Old 11-19-2005, 07:25 PM   #6
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

Talking

Quote:
Oh Yeah. You don't look a pound over 220. That's amazing! That must be one huge belly. From what I can see you have a great body, you carry the weight well.

If you can't tell I like big ol' bellies and your's is the supreme winner so far. Please make it bigger. Please make it as big as possible and keep posting those avatars so we can all enjoy. (I heard about your problem with people stealing your avatars and pics. Those bastards!!! Ruin it for everyone. I won't do that, I just want a peak of your growing belly once in awhile .)
Well, I don't know about not looking over 220. Is that a compliment on this board? In mainstream society, I would have to say thanks! But, I am 3 sizes larger on the bottom because my belly is sooooo large and I have big hips too. Is that why I can't button my tops??? That's why I prefer to walk around my place in either bikinis or au naturel...... And, I love how spandex looks over my tummy!
Always, nice to meet a man who likes extra large bellies 'cause mine isn't getting any smaller anytime soon! And, thanks for the many compliments.
Since you are a belly man (for future avatars)how would you like to see me dressed to show it off? Bikinis, jeans, nighties? And, thanks for not posting any pics that I may take for this venue anywhere else.It would be nice if all on this board were as gentlemanly as yourself. It's time to finish that brownie batch. Talk to you soon! LL
Old 11-19-2005, 07:39 PM   #7
The Enforcers

Smile

Quote:
Well, I don't know about not looking over 220. Is that a compliment on this board? In mainstream society, I would have to say thanks!LL
Yeah, I don't know. I was just shocked that you were that big. I still like it and hope that you get bigger. As big as you want (no more, no less). I like 'em big so I wasn't trying to put you down I was just surprised

Quote:
But, I am 3 sizes larger on the bottom because my belly is sooooo large and I have big hips too. Is that why I can't button my tops??? That's why I prefer to walk around my place in either bikinis or au naturel...... And, I love how spandex looks over my tummy!LL
It's official, you are one sexy beast!!! LOL

Quote:
Since you are a belly man (for future avatars)how would you like to see me dressed to show it off? Bikinis, jeans, nighties?LL
Boy, talk about asking the wolf how he would like his lamb!! Gee, I don't know. Whatever you think looks best (I'm betting most things do). Panties and bikinis are nice if your belly doesn't droop too low. Jeans can look really sexy, keep your belly up and out. It will probably stick out a country mile if you do this. Have you ever lost sight of your belly-button? Can you still see your feet?

I have enjoyed talking to you very much and look forward to doing it again. Drop me a personal email if you want

Yours, Jake
Old 11-19-2005, 11:12 PM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I made a couple of dozen brownies today from a mix and although good, would really like to make some from scratch next time. I am just curious to see the difference. I can't say that these are bad though. I have already finished almost half of them. Hee hee.... I couldn't resist my chocolate cravings today. (Or most other days truth be told)

A good chocolate mousse recipe would be great too! Anyone else satisfying their chocolate cravings today?

i made these once. Found them good, very rich, somewhat labor intensive.

You make brownies, but you split the batter, and embed unwrapped (!) mini york peppermint patties between the 2 layers. I'm sure it's more complex than that, and I'll bet the candy co. has the recipe (which is where I got it, around holiday time), but it was bangin'.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #9
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

Talking

Quote:
Yeah, I don't know. I was just shocked that you were that big. I still like it and hope that you get bigger. As big as you want (no more, no less). I like 'em big so I wasn't trying to put you down I was just surprised

Boy, talk about asking the wolf how he would like his lamb!! Gee, I don't know. Whatever you think looks best (I'm betting most things do). Panties and bikinis are nice if your belly doesn't droop too low. Jeans can look really sexy, keep your belly up and out. It will probably stick out a country mile if you do this. Have you ever lost sight of your belly-button? Can you still see your feet?
No offense taken. I already knew that you like your women extra, extra large. I'll probably change my avatar within the next couple of weeks and no my belly isn't hanging that low (yet) but, I don't mind the look of a hanging belly. Mine is still defying gravity for now.

As to the belly button question, well I can still see it in the mirror or if I pull my belly up towards me but otherwise, only in a mirror and I haven't seen my feet for a while when standing. Between my boobs and belly that is a challenge. But, as you can see the belly is winning the battle of what sticks out the furthest! It wasn't always that way! I think that with most fat women as they get fatter and their waist becomes a thing of the past, the belly outshines even the biggest boobs! I lost my waist about 60 or 70 pounds ago....
Old 11-20-2005, 10:13 AM   #10
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
i made these once. Found them good, very rich, somewhat labor intensive.

You make brownies, but you split the batter, and embed unwrapped (!) mini york peppermint patties between the 2 layers. I'm sure it's more complex than that, and I'll bet the candy co. has the recipe (which is where I got it, around holiday time), but it was bangin'.
Sounds like an interesting recipe. Since I am not a big mint fan, I will pass on it but, I will pass it along and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Thanks, Jes!

LBBW
Old 11-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #11
The Enforcers

Smile

WOW!

You are an impressive woman Take care.

Yours, Jake

P.S. I would like to see you match my avatar LOL. That would be impressive but I know you can do it.

Last edited by The Enforcers; 11-20-2005 at 10:51 AM.