Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #576
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always thought that seam was open to form a pocket to put in a pad, as I described above. Never used them that way though because of course the cotton would then get all icked up. I'm sure some adult told me when I was younger that's what that was for.

Someone please come along and say I wasn't the only one thinking that.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #577
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post

Someone please come along and say I wasn't the only one thinkin that.
I really, really, really wish I could do that for you.

But yeah, if you put sumthin' in there, you'd still ruin the panties... so IF (as you claim!) someone told you that, I think they were guessing and not totally thinking it through.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:08 PM   #578
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I always thought that seam was open to form a pocket to put in a you know what, as I described above. Never used them that way though because of course the cotton would then get all icked up. I'm sure some adult told me when I was younger that's what that was for.

Someone please come along and say I wasn't the only one thinking that.
*crickets*

oh, and I still have no hoonders with secret passages..maybe it is a regional thing?
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #579
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always thought (to be totaly honest) that it was...air flow. Circulation.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #580
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

All my seams are sewn up. Every one. Even the panties I've had since high school (hey, there's some elastic still left in them).

I feel like a nun. All you with your unsewn seams, it's... it's... unseamly.

Seriously - where are you girls buying these panties?
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #581
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'm shuttin' up now. lol
Old 03-13-2007, 07:30 PM   #582
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
All my seams are sewn up. Every one. Even the panties I've had since high school (hey, there's some elastic still left in them).

I feel like a nun. All you with your unsewn seams, it's... it's... unseamly.

Seriously - where are you girls buying these panties?
Mine are mostly in your average thong variety, or a cheapy pair of sheer panties, stuff like that. It's pretty rare, I think it's basically a sign of low quality (the production, not the wearer!! LOL).
Old 03-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #583
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm shuttin' up now. lol

For Rainy Only (I wouldn't suggest doing that google search, it was not pretty)
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:36 PM   #584
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ah, thongs! Now that makes sense - of the two thongs I tried, they both had that coin-pocket thingy, now that I remember.

I just can't do the thong. It..... strangles.

No strangling the kitty!
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #585
rainyday
Departed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
For Rainy Only (I wouldn't suggest doing that google search, it was not pretty)
Yikes, I've never seen a contraption like that. That site is interesting to poke around though.

Last edited by rainyday; 03-13-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #586
saucywench

Default That ain't nothin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Vacuumpussy and her husband King Bladder were a real couple, a sideshow attraction in Times Square's sex industry in Manhattan during the '40s. Her husband first noticed her talent while she was cleaning their ratty tenement apartment and they incorporated it into their act. (He could basically hold a great amount of fluid for days without going, that was his whole act.) Her suction was amazing, better than Hoover or Eureka. Any area she worked would be spic and span in no time.

At first they would just hand-scoop the lint and stuff out after each vacuuming but once this was incorporated into the act the area became too sore and they took to douching. That was what killed her.
Little Rock had its own eccentric legends: Elton and Betty White. They were quite an amazing couple. They got too big for Little Rock, eventually, and high-tailed it out to Venice Beach, California. Check 'em out. Especially their songs! : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=160232665

Oh, yeah. I had heard that Betty had died, and this is confirmed on the site. RIP, Betty.

Yes, and I DO expect rep for turning you all on to them. Lots.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:34 PM   #587
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

But yeah, if you put sumthin' in there, you'd still ruin the panties... so IF (as you claim!) someone told you that, I think they were guessing and not totally thinking it through.

yeah.

never heard it.

however--and are we allowed to go on in this vein? My mother told me when I was 'of age' that there were certain things called 'period panties.' She'd seen them or had them and while there was no weird pocket thing, they were a bit more...industrial, I guess. Not a diaper by any means, simply much thicker cotton--almost like BVDs, to protect one's clothes. She looked for them at the correct time in the 80s, but they weren't around then. Maybe someone conflated those 2 things and told you that was what the pocket was about?

also, in the days when you pinned something to you, might you have pinned through the pocket but not the entire crotch?

i don't think that's true, for a lot of reasons. But I'm throwing it out there, so that you're not alone, Rainy.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:39 PM   #588
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

My period panties are the ones with ripped elastic and that give me wedgies.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #589
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My period panties are the ones with ripped elastic and that give me wedgies.

right!

i decided long ago to buy black panties and that's that. Not only for the obvious reason, but b/c the more you wash things, the dingier they get.

Of course, you're not much of the washing type, as I understand, but still...

Now, I looked at Evil's panties (so to speak). That's NOT what I mean. Thank god.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #590
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywench View Post
Little Rock had its own eccentric legends: Elton and Betty White. They were quite an amazing couple. They got too big for Little Rock, eventually, and high-tailed it out to Venice Beach, California. Check 'em out. Especially their songs! : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=160232665

Oh, yeah. I had heard that Betty had died, and this is confirmed on the site. RIP, Betty.

Yes, and I DO expect rep for turning you all on to them. Lots.
That is really something, Saucy. (But I don't have sound on this computer so I can't hear the songs.) I think I've actually heard about them somewhere, like in a trashy music mag maybe? Or just saw the pics. But don't sneeze at Vacuumpussy and King Bladder!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #591
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL. I've learned not to check this thread at work Rainy so I'm a little late on the back up, but yeah, I've seen those only sewn on one end crotch panels too.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:43 PM   #592
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing specially-made pants right now with over 25 of those crotch panels sewn on.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:54 PM   #593
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Keep your hands out of your pockets Santa...
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:35 AM   #594
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Soo, I had to check all of my panties for sewn panels..

They're all sewn shut at both ends. Where are these elusive pocket panties?
Old 03-14-2007, 04:58 AM   #595
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

My mother used to sew money into our bras and slips when we travelled, but I'm praying this is a different thing. Seriously. (I can't imagine making a purchase with "crotch dollars.")
Old 03-14-2007, 05:37 AM   #596
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
My mother used to sew money into our bras and slips when we travelled, but I'm praying this is a different thing. Seriously. (I can't imagine making a purchase with "crotch dollars.")
they're like ass pennies.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:54 AM   #597
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I feel the urge to write really bad cooch poetry. Not impassioned earnest wimmin's studies Ode to My Yonni style poetry, but like, bad epic poetry you'd be embarrassed to find on your parents' shelves one bored afternoon. With sweeping grand metaphors and all of humanity in its wake. I think this would be fun. After a little nosh, maybe. Will have to include the word "squelch."
I want to see you do this. (PS I haven't thought about the term "squelch" in years).
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:13 AM   #598
Cinda
strange sense of humor

Cinda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCinda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default coochies and panties

I too remember the panties with the cotton liner sewn only on 3 sides. I guess I always thought it was to keep the lining flat, no wrinkles or wedgies rubbing the privates you know. I notice most panties no longer leave an opening especially when the materials are similar. Acetate and cotton shrink at different rates so if you sewed all sides it would bunch ya know.

I do not really think about my vagina's looks much. Maybe as a teenager but certainly not since then. What does it matter? I can't change it, lol. And it works just fine.

This thread alternates between cracking me up, enlightening me and appalling me. I think guys have a different perspective on what belongs in a thread discussion. Some guys mistake anything with a sexual word in it for an opportunity to talk sex. sigh. I was waiting for Thickbob to post his 900 number.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #599
Jes
is oddly aroused

you make a really interesting point cinda. my experience has been that men are often surprised that I can talk about sex (academically) and not be open for business.

at the end of a conversation like the one we've had, they'll say: are you turned on? (assuming i am). And when I say no, they seem both shocked and disappointed.

I've always found that odd, personally and i'm not sure what explains it.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:20 PM   #600
Santaclear
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
wtf.......
Hey, I'll get some more upbeat and mainstream stories planned for next week. It's not always easy, ya know.