Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #726
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
This is a really good thread, and I always bump it because I think it is valuable.

My thing is that I am still worried that men will be put off by my fat mons.
I am not unhappy with it, but I worry that a man looking at it will not find it attractive.

I wish I could stop thinking about it.

It would be good to hear what men have to say about, what they think of a fatter Mons.

Meanwhile I am going to get a verticle clitoral hood piercing soon.
Fat mons are nice. In my opinion it compliments a bbw's thick thighs. A piercing down there? Too wild for me. I wouldn't want to go down on a girl and find she has one there. Piercings on the breasts are also unattractive to me. I hate see a pair of huge lovely boobs get ruined by piercings.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #727
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Meanwhile I am going to get a verticle clitoral hood piercing soon.
Shosh - if you follow through on this, would you mind posting or PMing me about it? I've wanted one for a while and was concerned about whether it would work for a fat girl. I'm larger than you, but the desire to have it done has not waned over time.

Thanks in advance if you choose to share
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:23 AM   #728
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
Shosh - if you follow through on this, would you mind posting or PMing me about it? I've wanted one for a while and was concerned about whether it would work for a fat girl. I'm larger than you, but the desire to have it done has not waned over time.

I have not completely decided yet, but I shall let you know all about it, if I do so.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #729
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Actually, seriously, I never quite understood the "omg what if my vag is NOT PRETTI?" thing. I figure any guy should be fortunate enough to see it in the first place. I was shocked when I learned some people were concerned about it.
Holy crap this. As a guy, I never invested too much stock in what it looked like on the outside so long as it looked clean and healthy. It's what's inside, literally, that counts.

That said, I have been told by women that my genitals are attractive. I guess that's a compliment but I didn't know there was that much natural variation.
t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #730
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm fat and have one. No big deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post

Old 01-01-2010, 11:49 AM   #731
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
I'm fat and have one. No big deal...
Why don't you just go ahead and post a pic of it for all of us please......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #732
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trying to get me banned? No pictures with pink remember? Though I wonder if I photoshopped it purple if I would still get in trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Why don't you just go ahead and post a pic of it for all of us please......
Old 01-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #733
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
Trying to get me banned? No pictures with pink remember? Though I wonder if I photoshopped it purple if I would still get in trouble?
Those photoshopped ones are against the rules, too......

If we all just posted pictures of our vags at one time, how could they possibly stop such a bombardment?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #734
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey ladies! Ever felt self conscious about the hue of your...girlie region? Well fret no more! Yes, you too can have the pussy shade you've always wanted! Just slap some foreign chemical substance on your most sensitive and otherwise healthy nether region and voila! Instant blush! Immediate rosiness!

It's called My New Pink Button and it can be yours for only $29.95 + s/h. Go to www.mynewpinkbutton.com for more info (yes, the link is live - I can't make this kind of shit up)

Cooter dye - because not even your insides are good enough as is.

*shaking my mutha effin' head*

Last edited by ashmamma84; 01-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #735
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What in the HELL is wrong with people? As if women don't have enough to be insecure about in relation to their bodies already.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #736
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And there's this - another way to feel amazing about yourself, ladies:

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryforme.com/pages/labia.htm

Quote:
Labiaplasty is a procedure performed on women who dislike the large size of their labia minora, which may cause embarrassment with a sexual partner or discomfort in tight pants, with sports, or during sexual intercourse.

Soooo, basically a sexually disfigured freak who can't have normal intercourse or wear pants. The sad part is that those are real feelings and people are having SURGERY to fit some sort of pretty pussy ideal.

People wonder why women have some issues regarding their own "looks".
Old 01-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #737
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Soooo, basically a sexually disfigured freak who can't have normal intercourse or wear pants. The sad part is that those are real feelings and people are having SURGERY to fit some sort of pretty pussy ideal.

Eh, I guess maybe perhaps that if I were thin enough to have a super huge camel toe - one that was big enough to cause discomfort, and one that I couldn't hide no matter what kind of pants I wore - then labiaplasty would solve the problem I guess....what shocked me about the description was that the surgery could result in a scar that causes discomfort - the very reason a woman might want to get the surgery in the first place. O_o
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #738
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Umm..yeah..mine doesn't look like that..lol

Mine looks like a Venus fly trap..LMFAO Oh..minus those spikey things

her post was sooo old but oh!! she got some rep! hahahaha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #739
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Hey ladies! Ever felt self conscious about the hue of your...girlie region? Well fret no more! Yes, you too can have the pussy shade you've always wanted! Just slap some foreign chemical substance on your most sensitive and otherwise healthy nether region and voila! Instant blush! Immediate rosiness!

It's called My New Pink Button and it can be yours for only $29.95 + s/h. Go to www.mynewpinkbutton.com for more info (yes, the link is live - I can't make this kind of shit up)

*shaking my mutha effin' head*
O M G ............... Did you read the testimonials? Here's one: "I love it, and so does my husband!" That jackass should be glad he's getting some instead of complaining of her coloration! I mean REALLY!!!!

They said the product can be used on a man's genitals.....I wonder how many men would do that for their significant other.

All right, I need to calm down!

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #740
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

<cringing> I cannot imagine how painful the recovery would be for that.....

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #741
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
O M G ............... Did you read the testimonials? Here's one: "I love it, and so does my husband!" That jackass should be glad he's getting some instead of complaining of her coloration! I mean REALLY!!!!

They said the product can be used on a man's genitals.....I wonder how many men would do that for their significant other.

All right, I need to calm down!
Oh hell no! There would be a whole pile of Mr. Winkies' throwing their hands up in horror, if that stuff was brandished in their general direction. And how many perfect penises (peni? whatever!) are there anyways, for them to expect pink perfection south of the border.

Here, I will fan you down Mizz
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #742
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Oh hell no! There would be a whole pile of Mr. Winkies' throwing their hands up in horror, if that stuff was brandished in their general direction. And how many perfect penises (peni? whatever!) are there anyways, for them to expect pink perfection south of the border.

Here, I will fan you down Mizz
You better fan harder!!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #743
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHyoiks.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #744
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
I don't think I understand. The vaginas themselves are pretty much all factory standard, right? It's the vulvas that are interesting and special?

A fatter vagina seems necessary for better sex. I mean, if it's bony, just ew. EW. That's like making love to an angry accordion.
ROTFLMBO!!! Angry accordion!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #745
Fat.n.sassy

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Actually, vajayjays (I've fallen in love with that term!) are pretty darned cool in my opinion. (been studying midwifery for a quite a while) It's truly amazing just how different and individual each of ours is/are. First off, they bring great joy to the 'owner' and, if there is someone else involved, usually great joy to them as well. Also, if so desired, they open their lovely mouths to bring forth the gift of life!

It seems to me that part of the reason we are so hesitant to talk about or show them is the same reason some women are literally dying to be thin. The flippin' media! We are all supposed to aspire to the image of perceived perfection! Just look at the skin magazines, for instance. All vaginas, vulva, labia, clitori (?) are so trimmed and tailored. These women have looks on their faces as though they are in the midst of orgasm, yet, nothing swollen, nothing 'mussed'...heck, they've even had their labia artfully pulled apart and 'placed', for crying out loud! Uh oh, I think I'd better step down from the soap box!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #746
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

great post f.s!

Can we talk about juiciness yet? Discharge? Squirting?

I'm ready to take this thread to the next level.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #747
Fat.n.sassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
great post f.s!

Can we talk about juiciness yet? Discharge? Squirting?

I'm ready to take this thread to the next level.
hee hee, I like the way you think!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #748
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

My mom actually had that in combination with lipo in her mons area. Recovery was NOT pretty and from what I hear things ain't lookin' that much better anyway given the amount of scarring.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:03 PM   #749
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
My mom actually had that in combination with lipo in her mons area. Recovery was NOT pretty and from what I hear things ain't lookin' that much better anyway given the amount of scarring.
yeow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #750
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
yeow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I was like mom you're fucking crazy.. just let it be!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote