Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #126
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieBBW View Post
In my opinion too fat is when you can not get around or your health is affected by your weight. I got to that point, I was having a hard time walking for very long due to major back pain and a few other health issues as well. I dropped about 65lbs and feel way better.
Good point. It is one thing to have fantasies of being with a 500+ lb partner but the reality is that the health of the partner is most important. Practically speaking, if the excess weight is getting in the way of the partner's health, then yes there is such a thing as being too fat.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:14 AM   #127
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwlover2 View Post
Good point. It is one thing to have fantasies of being with a 500+ lb partner but the reality is that the health of the partner is most important. Practically speaking, if the excess weight is getting in the way of the partner's health, then yes there is such a thing as being too fat.
Well, I have a fantasy (which I hope becomes true someday) of weighing over a thousand pounds, and laying in a super sized bed next to a great big beautiful fat lady who also weighs over a thousand pounds.

I will be laying on my right side so my left hand is free, while she lays on her left side, and we are facing each other, laying there helpless, bedfast, and immobile, affectionately hugging each other, while other people are taking care of us like a couple of great big helpless super obese giant babies!

Ah! Heaven!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #128
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

my own personal "too big" begins when I can't do the things i enjoy most- i like to walk, play sports, and run around on the playground with my kid-

as for looks... i can't name a certain size--- every person is different---
Old 12-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #129
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedyetthin View Post
Jumping over the cow pie and into the matter at hand.

A person can only be to fat if he or she (his or her):

1) health is in jepordy
2) mobility is unreasonobly impaired
3) quality of life is deminished as a direct result of the weight

My family has a history of diebetics, heart disease and collon cancer so I would not be comfortable at a weight above 230 lbs because I'd be woried about complications.

Does body fat have any effect on colon cancer?

I thought that was just caused by the type of foods you ate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:16 PM   #130
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Does body fat have any effect on colon cancer?

I thought that was just caused by the type of foods you ate.
Possibly a small correlation (Besides genetics), but lifestyle is probably much bigger, just like it is for fatty liver.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 12-06-2007, 11:50 PM   #131
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Guys with such exact preferences have always bristled me a little. I know I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth, saying I definitely need to have a man who is an FA, but saying, "I ONLY date xx-xx size range" is kinda.. ...

Can't it just be fat chicks and skinny chicks? :\ Humans make stuff too complicated.
Hmmm, yeah. I only date chicks that are between 425 and 427 pounds. Sorry, that's just my personal preference.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:14 AM   #132
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
Hmmm, yeah. I only date chicks that are between 425 and 427 pounds. Sorry, that's just my personal preference.
I guess I'm too fat to be dated.

What about friends with benefits?

*giggles* I couldn't resist!

This is NOT a personal ad! Just joking around with a friend!
Old 12-07-2007, 05:58 AM   #133
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's threads like this that make me feel too fat for dimensions and too fat for size acceptance, but at the same time if I bring up weight loss or dieting I am scorned for that too. I long for a place to fit in, and now I'm too fat to hang with the fatties....what's up with that yo?
Old 12-07-2007, 06:53 AM   #134
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default To fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
It's threads like this that make me feel too fat for dimensions and too fat for size acceptance, but at the same time if I bring up weight loss or dieting I am scorned for that too. I long for a place to fit in, and now I'm too fat to hang with the fatties....what's up with that yo?

I have never met so I do not know what kind of a personality you have but I have seen pictures of you and know that whatever personality you have that that personality is in a very attractive body and I am sure that there are many who are younger, richer, and less married them me who agree with me.

Russell
Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 AM   #135
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

They just make me realize why I tend to keep my own council.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #136
Robukfa

Robukfa can now change their title

Quote:
I'm really sorry you feel that way Donni and I can totally understand how you've come to that way of thinking during this thread. Trust me, to any true FA you and all the other Dimmers girls here are beautiful, no matter what size.

I am really quite astounded at the amount of "pigeon-holing" by the fellas in here, especially in the lower echelons of the FA radar, bordering on twigs.

There was another thread called "your ideal" where we all described the ideal weight/body of our partners. Even then I was amazed at the guys that could categorically say 180-220, maybe 240, but NO MORE than 260 or words to that effect.

I stated that my ideal would be 550-650+, because I like girls all the way up to supersize and beyond, but my preference is firmly slanted towards the top end.

How one can set a defined limit is beyond me. In any case, in my ten years here I thought Dimensions was about celebrating, hell even worshipping BBW's and SSBBW's no matter what size.

Perhaps there are some guys here that would be better suited to drooling over at Curvage, because I know that I'm a real FA and this is my place, half or quarter FA's can hang round elsewhere.

Without the risk of being offensive, how does that feel guys? Are you only a 1/2 or 1/4 an FA? Surely a 100% FA covers the full scope upto SSBBW's and beyond (like me)?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:33 AM   #137
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
As NYSquashee said earlier in the thread.
"Well I think it's rather simple really. Personally, I feel a woman can be beautiful at 220lbs just as well as one could be beautiful at 600lbs. If she's happy with herself, and can walk with her head held high, then that's all that matters. A fat girl is sexy, and a fat girl with self-confidence is sexier."

While this thread doesn't seem to echo this statement, trust me when I say that there a number of FAs out there, that are looking for self-confidence more than a weight range.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
Old 12-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #138
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

being a BHM i would be interested in knowing girls and guys opinions on how fat is too big on a man as well?
Old 12-07-2007, 12:13 PM   #139
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrugbybloke View Post
being a BHM i would be interested in knowing girls and guys opinions on how fat is too big on a man as well?
Well, men are suppose to be big. The average man is usually bigger than the average woman.

But since I believe in equal rights for both man and women, then women have just as much right to get really huge like us guys.

Now, the heaviest man on record was Jon Brower Minnoch of Bainbridge Island, Washington at 6 ft 1 in and estimated as weighing "probably more than" 1,400 pounds in 1979, at which point it took 13 people just to roll him over in bed.

The heaviest woman on record was a beautiful young lady, Carol Yager of Flint, Michigan at 5 ft 7 in and estimated to have weighed more than 1,600 pounds.

So, the heaviest man was 6 ft 1 in and about 1,400 pounds while the heaviest woman was 5 ft 7 in and over 1,600 pounds.

She was about 6 inches shorter, and over 200 pounds heavier than the heaviest man on record.

Aw gee wiz! Like, come on guys! Can't we do better than that???

Old 12-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #140
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robukfa View Post
I'm really sorry you feel that way Donni and I can totally understand how you've come to that way of thinking during this thread. Trust me, to any true FA you and all the other Dimmers girls here are beautiful, no matter what size.

I am really quite astounded at the amount of "pigeon-holing" by the fellas in here, especially in the lower echelons of the FA radar, bordering on twigs.

There was another thread called "your ideal" where we all described the ideal weight/body of our partners. Even then I was amazed at the guys that could categorically say 180-220, maybe 240, but NO MORE than 260 or words to that effect.

I stated that my ideal would be 550-650+, because I like girls all the way up to supersize and beyond, but my preference is firmly slanted towards the top end.

How one can set a defined limit is beyond me. In any case, in my ten years here I thought Dimensions was about celebrating, hell even worshipping BBW's and SSBBW's no matter what size.

Perhaps there are some guys here that would be better suited to drooling over at Curvage, because I know that I'm a real FA and this is my place, half or quarter FA's can hang round elsewhere.

Without the risk of being offensive, how does that feel guys? Are you only a
1/2 or 1/4 an FA? Surely a 100% FA covers the full scope upto SSBBW's and beyond (like me)?
An FA is not judged by what range he prefers, but moreso by his actions, and desires. Saying an FA is less because they won't date someone who is xyz weight is a complete different thing than saying "I don't hang out or interact with people that are xyz weight." Accepting someone, and admiring a bodytype (Or trait) are completely different things, that really shouldn't cross, but definitely should coexist. Just ask the majority of the women on this board: They prefer men that are thin more often than not. Are they less because they have a preference?

I do agree this thread did kind of go a bit wacky, but then again the title speaks for itself. It's just a personal thing. We're talking about those we believe are personally too big for us in the confounds of what we prefer when it comes to dating (And most of the people I'm sure implied that they might be open to it, just as my example above regarding the Dims women has select females that are open to larger men). Some of us don't aren't even closed about it: That's just what we're looking for naturally.

If I didn't personally date women that are xyz lbs, that would have no bearing on who I would associate myself with. I like variety in the people that I hang around, and I like variety in the people that I want to date as well. I do not, however, put people down for what they like: I attack them for not being tactful about what they don't like. Some of these comments may seem that way, but most of them aren't.

I simply think that's where my preference diminishes a bit (AKA A turn off), but I'm open to hanging out with someone of a high weight, or a low weight, and I'm open (Although I may not prefer it) to dating them as well. I can't play with weights either, because I know someone right now that's 530 pounds, whom I think is attractive (A), successful (B), and also highly active to the point that I can imply that she's trying to live healthy. I could surely be with someone in the same state that isn't as able, but that's not what I prefer, which is fine, just as it's fine that you prefer women that 550-660+ pounds (And I'm not implying that weight automatically equal inability).

Speaking of which: If they're less for not dating ssbbws, are you less than me because in addition to being open to dating bbws and ssbbws, I'm better off because I'm open to dating thin women too?

And I don't think the bbws/bhms want to have us waste their time by not being attracted to them physically when that's what they expect to coexist with admiration of things that are not related to size. It's just pointless if a relationship when it comes to physical attraction is on or near 50/50 (As it should be ), but the couple isn't getting anywhere still.

If we believe that THE TRAIT that is Fat Admiration (I had to give it a cool opening ) has some barring on genetic propensites: How can we get mad at people for what they prefer? I'd rather attack people that blantantly are rude about what they don't prefer then get on the case of them for what they prefer. We've seen this here, but most of these are just your average comments, and it's odd that the same can't be said for the opposite just as often even though it occurs more often. Curvage is no exception, but curvage has a lot more people that are more precise with their preference ranges. Some of them probably don't constitute being FAs, because their ranges might just be right about thin, but they aren't less of people because of what they like.

If I made a thread titled "How thin is too thin?," You know you'd reply, and 1100 other people would as well. The tones are going to vary. I know you'd comment tactfully, but I know others would not as well.

I agree with Liz (Whom I think is an attractive Chicagoan ), and even moreso with EtobicokeFA (High head + confidence= SEXY, and I should have some of that too! ^_^ ). It's bad, but we still have the right to like what we like, and we shouldn't be mad at people for being closed when it comes to body traits, because most of the people that chimed in with a low weight didn't say that is indiscriminate of other traits, in addition to many that didn't even say a weight: It was more about how they thought of themselves, and how they personally believed is a good way of living.

You have the right to speak your mind, as do I, and everyone else. We also have the right to like what we like, and if we aren't aloud to speak of what we think is too much, then we shouldn't be allowed to speak of what we think is too little to the same degree.

You didn't offend me, but I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else. I just get annoyed when the sizeism button gets pressed quicker when it comes to fat, but it doesn't get pressed as quickly when it comes to thin.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 12-07-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Protraction
Old 12-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #141
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When your gravitational field significantly alters the moon's orbit I'd say you're too fat.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #142
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

immobile is 'too fat'
Old 12-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #143
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
immobile is 'too fat'
i have to agree.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:00 PM   #144
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
When your gravitational field significantly alters the moon's orbit I'd say you're too fat.
I have to disagree.

I would love to be so big and fat that The Bible Belt won't go around my waist, and I would love to be so fat that I will have three small moons in orbit around my enormous body.

I want to make the Earth wobble on it's axis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
immobile is 'too fat'
Again, I have to disagree.

Now most people may consider immobility to be too fat.

But if being immobile is what one desires, then it's not too fat.

I would love to become immobile and have some nice plump lady taking care of me, like an enormous and helpless obese baby boy!

Actually, as I had mentioned before.

I would love to weigh more than a thousand pounds, and meet another nice great big fat lady who also weighs more than a thousand pounds, and we both lay side by side in a super size bed, hugging each other while other people take care of us like two giant helpless obese babies.

Yeah! A ton of love!

Hell, I would even love to be the first human being to weigh more then a ton!

Ah! Now that's the life for me!

Old 12-10-2007, 11:10 AM   #145
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
I have to disagree.

I would love to be so big and fat that The Bible Belt won't go around my waist, and I would love to be so fat that I will have three small moons in orbit around my enormous body.

I want to make the Earth wobble on it's axis!

Again, I have to disagree.

Now most people may consider immobility to be too fat.

But if being immobile is what one desires, then it's not too fat.

I would love to become immobile and have some nice plump lady taking care of me, like an enormous and helpless obese baby boy!

Actually, as I had mentioned before.

I would love to weigh more than a thousand pounds, and meet another nice great big fat lady who also weighs more than a thousand pounds, and we both lay side by side in a super size bed, hugging each other while other people take care of us like two giant helpless obese babies.

Yeah! A ton of love!

Hell, I would even love to be the first human being to weigh more then a ton!

Ah! Now that's the life for me!
Earth calling...Oh, never mind...
Old 12-10-2007, 12:15 PM   #146
Canadianfeeder

Canadianfeeder can now change their title

As long as your happy, be as big as you want. I personally prefer girls 300+.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #147
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianfeeder View Post
As long as your happy, be as big as you want. I personally prefer girls 300+.
There ya go!!!

I say, if you're not happy being fat, then, and only then, you're too fat.

But if you love being fat, and growing fatter and fatter every day, and have no desire to ever stop gaining, and you wish to keep on gaining for the rest of your life, and you're perfectly happy weighing more than a ton, and still wish to keep on gaining, then you will NEVER be too fat.

In fact, you will probably never be fat enough!

Some of us fat people are actually giant babies, because we never stop growing, and we continue to grow throughout our entire lives.

I consider myself a giant baby boy, because I will continue to grow for the rest of my life.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #148
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
Well, men are suppose to be big. The average man is usually bigger than the average woman.

See, I see that differently. The average man is taller than the average woman, but I think women should be heavier than men, or at least equal in weight. (Which means a taller, slimmer male accompanies a heavier, wider female).

That's always seemed the natural way to me, personally.

Also, and I know this board may violently disagree with me on this, but I think a sensible cutoff weight for "too fat" is somewhere around 500 pounds. For a rare exception, a person who carries it really well, like Cindy G., maybe 550. And for most women, 450 is about as high as you can go without courting health troubles.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #149
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

PAul I agree Cindy does wear it VERY VERY WELL Indeed :-)

shes a real beauty

biackrlng@aol.com from RI
Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #150
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Immobility is loss of independence.
Loss of independence is too fat.

That's just how I feel. I wouldn't be happy depending on other people doing EVERYTHING for me because my ass is too fat to get off the couch. I'm fat and I'm happy, but I'm happy because I'm independent.