Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #176
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
It's offensive because we are on a size acceptance forum...ALL SIZES not just 14-32!

How many of the men would like it if we started saying how big a penis has to be before it gets us off?

I wasn't too offended by your post, but people seem to not get it...this is a size acceptance forum where people of all sizes, including those of us over 500lbs come for some shelter from the cruel world and BAM now the FA's are using derogatory terms to describe us and telling us how unsexy we are.

It's like going to a forum for little people and saying you only like people over 3ft cos they have less health problems or something. I know it isn't the SAME, but it comes close.

I didn't chose to be fat...it has always been there. I do want to lose weight, but you know what, that involves DIETING!!!! Something FA's will shout about and other fat women will shy away from. That's my beef. The whole freaking hypocrisy of being told I am too fat but I can't talk about how hard it is to get to the point that I am not too fat. How fucked up is that???

That is my beef. Not that people have preferences, I get that. My beef is that whilst dieting is bad, I'm bad for being too fat, but am not allowed to discuss what it is like being a 540lb woman struggling to lose weight.

So all you FAs who think I'm too fat...what do you propose I do if I am not allowed to diet as per size acceptance/FA rules? What is your answer? I have been over 450 my entire adult life and over 530 for 10 years....so I have been too fat for a loooooong time....so now what...should I just fade into the abyss?

Although Fat Admiration and Size Acceptance often cross, they are not the same thing at all. If an FA says that "I think XYZ weight is too much" in the dating world, it does not automatically dictate whether or not they are accepting of someone that is xyz weight. We're talking about admiration in this thread: Not acceptance. You said you don't have a problem with preferences, but why have you come to this?

Do you go to every man that you see and ask about how big his penis is the moment you meet him? Even if you want to be just friends, or acquaintances? That's the difference.

It would be more accurate for you to ask all the FAs that said they have a certain weight limit "Would you also not associate yourself with someone that is that weight as well?"

And not everyone thinks weight loss dieting is a bad thing either. My only beef is identifying it as a panacea. It could potentially help, but it may not, and when doing so: There's a way of doing it that breeds health, and there's a way of breeding that doesn't breed health. Not everyone does it is looking for health, and you obviously are. That's a good thing. More power to you.

The people that don't believe in dieting advocate HAES, which I'm sure you're aware of.

You have every right to talk about (And check the health/wls forums too: The mods will backlash at anyone that goes to far in opposition) it. There's just certain places where people are really passionate about their views. I personally get angry at people that automatically oppose in itself, but it will be quite a long battle if you decide to take it up.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Old 12-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #177
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Although Fat Admiration and Size Acceptance often cross, they are not the same thing at all. If an FA says that "I think XYZ weight is too much" in the dating world, it does not automatically dictate whether or not they are accepting of someone that is xyz weight. We're talking about admiration in this thread: Not acceptance. You said you don't have a problem with preferences, but why have you come to this?

Do you go to every man that you see and ask about how big his penis is the moment you meet him? Even if you want to be just friends, or acquaintances? That's the difference.

It would be more accurate for you to ask all the FAs that said they have a certain weight limit "Would you also not associate yourself with someone that is that weight as well?"

And not everyone thinks weight loss dieting is a bad thing either. My only beef is identifying it as a panacea. It could potentially help, but it may not, and when doing so: There's a way of doing it that breeds health, and there's a way of breeding that doesn't breed health. Not everyone does it is looking for health, and you obviously are. That's a good thing. More power to you.

The people that don't believe in dieting advocate HAES, which I'm sure you're aware of.

You have every right to talk about (And check the health/wls forums too: The mods will backlash at anyone that goes to far in opposition) it. There's just certain places where people are really passionate about their views. I personally get angry at people that automatically oppose in itself, but it will be quite a long battle if you decide to take it up.
I believe you missed the point completely. And the fact that you "personally get angry at people" who oppose your view has made me unsubscribe to this thread as I don't want you to hate me. This thread hasn't done anything except raise my blood pressure and make me hate myself even though I am married to a good looking successful FA. I still want to fit in.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:03 PM   #178
Teddy Bear
Soft and cuddly

Teddy Bear can now change their title

Come on now boys and girls!

Let's all behave ourselves! OK?

Old 12-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #179
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
It's offensive because we are on a size acceptance forum...ALL SIZES not just 14-32!

How many of the men would like it if we started saying how big a penis has to be before it gets us off?

I wasn't too offended by your post, but people seem to not get it...this is a size acceptance forum where people of all sizes, including those of us over 500lbs come for some shelter from the cruel world and BAM now the FA's are using derogatory terms to describe us and telling us how unsexy we are.
That had nothing to do with my post, though. I think 500 pound women can be as attractive as any other size.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #180
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I believe you missed the point completely. And the fact that you "personally get angry at people" who oppose your view has made me unsubscribe to this thread as I don't want you to hate me. This thread hasn't done anything except raise my blood pressure and make me hate myself even though I am married to a good looking successful FA. I still want to fit in.
I don't hate you. I have no reason to do so.
I was talking about the weight loss, as in people that instead of analyzing situations, they instantly spout out WUT ZOMG U FUCKING SUCK UR TRYNA LOSE WEIGHT.
I'm trying to encourage to do what you wish. I hate those people: Not you.
I bolded that, because that's what I repped you with when you started to post out of angst.

Now: What did I miss?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 12-11-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:18 PM   #181
Wannabefatgirl

I agree so totally and only wish to find a feeder to reach your size and beauty.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #182
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post

You know what's ironic?

Women like me, that is, women who are close to my size, are the subject of drawings, paintings, stories, and fantasies posted by self proclaiming fat admirers here at Dimensions. Women like me are approached in chat and via PM here on the boards. We get propositions and pic requests. We get stat requests and the PMs from guys only wanting to cyber. Some men even want to fatten us up. Once in a while we even get a sincere compliment or two.

Yeah, the fattests SSBBW supposedly get all the attention from fat admirers and feeders. We have heard that SO many times.

Read this thread and you'll find the real truth.

We're good enough to turn guys on; good enough for them to get their rocks off while fantasizing about someone SO FAT.....

We're good enough for secret one night stands; we're good enough for your cheap thrills.....

but in reality, we're too fat to date; too fat to meet your friends or family; too fat to be seen with in public;

and sadly and the worst of all.....

we're too fat for those of you who claim to love SSBBW.

I guess by the standards and preferences of most FA here, we're too fat for Dimensions - the ONE place where we SHOULD feel accepted.
You know what I find really interesting about your post? The fact that I, as a smaller fat girl feel the same way on the other side of things. Am I the one that's acceptable to date but not good enough to turn FAs on? No one's going to ask me to cyber but I bet they'd have no problem taking me home to meet their family or their friends.

I find fat and people who enjoy it to be very, very confusing.

Last edited by k1009; 12-11-2007 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #183
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delacroix View Post
I knew someone would take offense when I posted that. It isn't an FA-related beauty issue; it's a health issue. At some point on the scale, the health risks stop being fat-phobic hyperbole and start becoming reality.

I did not say all women over 450 have health problems. Many don't. But I believe it's a "tipping point" for many.
it also depends on what you eat as well.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #184
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabefatgirl View Post
I agree so totally and only wish to find a feeder to reach your size and beauty.
O.T.

I sincerely hope you know the difference between a feeder and an encourager.

Also, a *real* feedee doesn't have to have a feeder in order to gain.

edited: text deleted. why bother.

Now I get it!

I've been coming here for years and I never thought of using that angle!

Then, again, I prefer quality relationship material.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #185
Loki

Loki can now change their title

Man I feel like a punk for replying to Angel's post like this since I decided to start posting on Dimensions due to the plummeting median intellect over at another board that shant be named, but...

ZING.

Had to get that out of my system.

As for the actual thread topic, there is no "too fat" or "too thin" in my book (within the bounds of good reason). As long as a woman is comfortable in her skin and capable of carrying herself with the grace, dignity, and self-respect all people should carry themselves with, she's just fine.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:02 PM   #186
Wannabefatgirl

Angel, yes I agree totally! My mistake!

Old 12-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #187
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1009 View Post
You know what I find really interesting about your post? The fact that I, as a smaller fat girl feel the same way on the other side of things. Am I the one that's acceptable to date but not good enough to turn FAs on? No one's going to ask me to cyber but I bet they'd have no problem taking me home to meet their family or their friends.

I find fat and people who enjoy it to be very, very confusing.
Strictly speaking from my experiences only: The majority of the fat admireres I have encountered online are not open about their preferences in real life. They hide behind a computer screen and claim to be have been FAs since their early teens. Yet they have never dated anyone or have taken anyone out who is above what is considered an acceptable size or weight in the eyes of society, their peers, or their family. They may truly be fat admirers, but in reality, they are either ashamed of their preferences, or ashamed of the size of the women they lust after, or not confident enough to choose who they admire over the fear of possibly having to explain or admit to their afinity or their preference.

Sometimes it is almost like a sexual deviation of sorts. Some men will lust after and fool around with women they view as slutty. They don't even mind if their male friends find out. But when it comes to their family or co-workers, only the attractive, acceptable, nice, or "good" girls will get taken home to meet the family or taken to work related functions. And when one of these types of men decide to settle down, guess who they almost always choose? Yet they continue to lust after what they didn't choose.

Last edited by Angel; 12-11-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:12 AM   #188
VelvetKiss
Velvet Soft & Kissilicous

VelvetKiss can now change their title

Very Well Said Angel!

So how are people suppose to know what is Too Fat, if alot of the Admirers are not Honest when asked? Actually just people in general I mean it is nice to be honest in a forum but if someone asked you face to face would you be willing to tell them that they were Too Fat for you?

I agree with k1009 Fat and People are very confusing.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #189
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I'm getting deja vu about this argument, I think...

I think whether you're a man or a woman, it's ill-advised to try to get into the head of someone from the opposite sex (or the same, if you so swing) and figure out their inner desires. So much of it is personal feelings, and what they are comfortable with. If someone feels they cannot bring home a super-size woman (or man)...well, who are you to tell them they should? There are many people here who either don't have the inclination to be attracted to someone quite that big, or who already feel bad that they don't have the courage to own up to their inner feelings (if they do like big people), and don't deserve to be attacked just because of that. People have a right to be ashamed, though whatever's causing that shame is probably something that person should change...the feeling is human, is all I'm saying.

I'm not saying the original question doesn't have the potential to be insensitive (especially when so many SSBBWs are regulars here), but at a certain point, you have to pay a concession to the litany of FAs who aren't amazingly confident and just want to visit Dimensions to have a place where they can at least talk about this stuff. Just because this is a size-related board doesn't mean people should have to lie about themselves and pretend that they're something they're not. If they can't be true to themselves here, where else do they have to go?
Old 12-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #190
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think the problem is this one thread has been freighted with about ten bizillion issues/questions too many. In fact, there is actually a lot more agreement here than it seems like, in that spirit. I wish we'd put it out of its misery. It wasn't a preference thread--it's still not--it's on the Weight Board, and it lost its specificity, and thus its helpfulness, eons ago.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:19 PM   #191
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink

Amen...I'd hug you but you're too Fat
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #192
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread is too fat.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #193
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
This thread is too fat.
Quiet! You're going to insult the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
Old 12-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #194
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Quiet! You're going to insult the thread.
Possibly, but MY opinion is the most IMPORTANT ONE.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:54 PM   #195
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
The whole point of threads is to post opinion and comment on others. The thread is how fat is too fat? Its an honest question because lots of people have their preferences. There are many people here who think getting as big as your hearts desire is wonderful and those who think up to a certain number is all that is needed for them. Both of which are ok. No one here said if you are above 400 or 500 get the hell out. It's just people giving their thoughts and opinion on the subject. Just because some express liking someone of a lesser weight doesn't mean everyone agrees.

Call me a hypocrite if you like, but even I have a top weight I find attractive on some men. It's just how I feel. I can't help that.
I have talked to a few FA's and when it comes to explaining to their friends their preference. Walking down the street their friend would see a fat girl and say, "She's fat, do you like her?" Or "That lady is a bit older but she's fat, would you date her?" Just because they like fat women doesn't mean they like and/or are attracted to ALL fat women. I find muscular legs on a man HOT! But it doesn't mean I want any man with toned legs. Ya know?
Yes. All that.

Additionally, I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone tell me where I'm welcome or not. I'm here, was probably here before 90% of you. If you don't like it, YOU can leave.

:P
Old 12-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #196
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

First of all, I am not sure if this thread is going to die off or not. But I just wanted to reply again, because I feel like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robukfa View Post
Perhaps there are some guys here that would be better suited to drooling over at Curvage, because I know that I'm a real FA and this is my place, half or quarter FA's can hang round elsewhere.
Without the risk of being offensive, how does that feel guys? Are you only a 1/2 or 1/4 an FA? Surely a 100% FA covers the full scope upto SSBBW's and beyond (like me)?
Less offense taken, but I highly suggest you read the what is an FA really? thread. It might give you some closure as to feeling like you are more or less of a "real Fat Admirer" than the next guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
One can not say another person is too fat, unless you happen to know that other person is unhappy with his/her size and weight, but then, you can only agree with that person when he/she says that he/she feels that he/she is too fat.

But if you see somebody weighing over 800 pounds, getting round in a motorized wheel chair, and if that person is perfectly happy and contented being so enormously obese, and proud of his/her size, then he/she is not too fat.

But if a person who only weighs 250 pounds is unhappy with his/her weight, than that person is too fat for himself or herself.

Therefore, only an individual can judged for himself or herself that he/she is too fat.

We can not make that judgment for others, but only for ourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, at 395 pounds, I'm still not fat enough yet.
I wanted to re-quote your entire post for sheer excellence. I believe the same, and I think that is the best way to look at it. When an individual feels that he or she is too fat (or too thin, for that matter), that is when that individual is in fact too fat (for their own body). A very selfless approach, Teddy Bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
So, become more and more obese, for some of us, it does take away the ol' Macho aggression, and replaces it with a peaceful and calm, sleepy kind of contentment.
I believe that is more emotional and psychological than it is physical. I will not close off to the theory that because a person is larger, he or she is less aggressive. But, especially when it comes to you, I believe it is because you are happier in direct relation to how much larger you are. The more emotionally content and happy you are, the less aggressive personality you will have. Again, that is not a solid fact, but is something that I think you should keep a grasp on. The emotional realm is just as important as the physical realm. Therefor, I think a fatter world (that is to say, where more people are 'too fat for the military') would only be less violent because there would be a decreasing military size/force due to their rules. You must remember that there are plenty of fat people that are unhappy with being fat, or at least that fat (read: however fat they are).

Quote:
What are females like me supposed to do? Are we to disappear? Are we to hide our unacceptable (by YOUR standards) bodies in the privacy of our homes and never venture out in public? Are we to diet and lose weight to become acceptable in YOUR eyes? Are we to stop posting here at Dimensions? Are the few who do post photos supposed to stop? Are we to stop coming to the ONE place that is *SUPPOSED* to be accepting of FAT?
Where I am less of a man that says "500 pounds or larger is too fat", I am still allowed to address your questions, Angel.

I believe you are to continue doing what you want to do. If you love yourself for who you are, inside and out, then continue to be that and do not let the voices of the "you're too fat" men persuade you. If you do not love yourself for who you are, inside and/or out, then change what will directly make you happier and more comfortable, and continue to ignore the "you're too fat" (or you're too [enter verb here]) men (and women). You have just as much of a right to be here as I do. Just as much of a right to be here as the man that thinks you're too fat. There are men out there that will appreciate you at your size, larger and/or smaller, that may or may not speak up publicly about it (in a thread that seems to be running off track). There are men out there that will encourage you to be yourself, whether that is your very large self, or your very small self.
More simply put, "No", you do not have to stop coming. Stay.
At least I would like you to. I always enjoy your viewpoints and posts.
And, I do not think you're too fat!!

Quote:
but in reality, we're too fat to date; too fat to meet your friends or family; too fat to be seen with in public;

and sadly and the worst of all.....

we're too fat for those of you who claim to love SSBBW.
Only until you find that right man (or woman).
Such things are relative to location, openness, personality, outsideness (hey look ma, I made up a word - how often women of your size get outside), and many other factors. Consider your source. Is it more of a question of being accepted in their eyes, or of being accepted in your own eyes? As AnnMarie states, you're here. You have your space here (which may or may not be larger than others), and you will stay here if you want. Provided you don't break the rules, of course. There are no scales here that you can break.

Not in my eyes.
Maybe I'm a minority these days?

... On an ending note, I think I just left myself more lost and less conclusive than I did coming into this post. Since you've gotten this far, I obviously decided to post this post. It's those choices in life (like choosing whether to stay or go) that make life beautiful!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:07 PM   #197
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Stay.
At least I would like you to. I always enjoy your viewpoints and posts.
I enjoy your posts, too, Angel

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 12-16-2007, 11:16 PM   #198
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Talking My Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly5764 View Post
Does every one here have a maximum size that they or their partner want to be? Or is anyone here of the oppinion that there is no such thing as too fat?
My old joke is this:

If she absolutely positively can't get through my bedroom door, I would call that a problem.

If she can, but only with a lot of help, I would call that foreplay.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:50 PM   #199
kropotkin_fan

kropotkin_fan has said some nice things

Quote:
Immobility isn't sexy.
Indeed, though I am not entirely certain where I draw the line myself, probably a bit over three hundred.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #200
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
it also depends on what you eat as well.
The human body needs aerobic exercise. If we ever get past the come-and-get-it cash cow Diet Industry mentality, doctors will eventually reach a consensus on this. How much you walk or run is a lot more important than what you eat. The body needs circulation and muscle activity.

If you are immobile or near being so, you are unable to provide your body with valuable health maintenance exercise.

If you weigh 450-500 pounds and can walk vigorously for thirty minutes, you are not too fat, especially if you do so as part of a regimen.
Closed Thread