Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #1
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Location: New York, New York... if you make it here, you can make it any where!
FullFigrsRule39 has said some nice things
Default My deepest apologies for the NYPD post

First, I have requested that the post be deleted because I do not want to be known as someone being proud of such immature behavior.

Secondly, I am happy that a few people realized I did not do that with bad intent.

I do not think I can make it clear how sorry I am for not realizing how offensive it could be.

Now, this is where my apologies end and if any of you hate me for what I am about to say then I really do not care at all.

1) Anyone who suggests that the reason these people act the way they do, or that all cops dislike civilians... you are just as guilty as being a narrow minded, stereotypical, low life.... as you accuse "all cops" of being. The fact is that some times when you work with the scum of the world, you start getting a distorted view of people... I am not justifying it, but not all cops are like that, if you think so, you are no better than the cops that were being assholes

2) I was proud of some of the positive stories that were found there... I also thought it was funny that some of the guys made it so clear they liked big girls, but are just not able to mentally admit it.

3) "you want an explanation towards their behavior? would anyone here like an explanation as to why they're such scum-sucking, mentally-challenged, gorillas? I've got one word for you: cops. They're cops."
-this goes back to number one, I forget what narrow minded loser said this, but WE risk our lives day in... and day out... for people. You know what, if a cop walks around with a chip on his shoulder... who cares, they do it becuase their lives are on the line constantly. I do not think that anyone here who speaks so negatively of Law Enforcement OFficers has any idea what that is like! The sad thing is, no matter how lowly you may think an officer is, they are there to protect you and will lay down their life in serving out that duty. I bet no one here who said that would care if a cop had an attitude if they were doing something to save that person's life.

i agree, a lot of the stuff that was said on there was immature and bad behavior... but there were some positive things to. sorry i brought it up, sorry it was offensive, but i regret that so many people here think cops are some type of low life scum... i have been in situations were a person that I was trying to helped clearly thought I was the scum of the unvierse, but it does not impact wether or not I am going to help them.
FullFigrsRule39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Selective Service

Are cops drafted? There are cop families like there are military families, with a lot of both in there. A loss of freedom of choice... due to economic stress coupled with failure of imagination... shapes the career and the attitude toward anything 'minority' or 'nonconformist'... a direct line runs between the two... I found this to be an enlightening thread... about what Size Acceptance has been pushing against all these years.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know police have a rough time. That's why I do my best to never get pulled over or otherwise add to their workload. They're still going to deal with jerks, but if I'm one less jerk to deal with, I'm one less jerk to deal with.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:36 AM   #4
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default cop and a half

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullFigrsRule39
First, I have requested that the post be deleted because I do not want to be known as someone being proud of such immature behavior.

Secondly, I am happy that a few people realized I did not do that with bad intent.

I do not think I can make it clear how sorry I am for not realizing how offensive it could be.

Now, this is where my apologies end and if any of you hate me for what I am about to say then I really do not care at all.

1) Anyone who suggests that the reason these people act the way they do, or that all cops dislike civilians... you are just as guilty as being a narrow minded, stereotypical, low life.... as you accuse "all cops" of being. The fact is that some times when you work with the scum of the world, you start getting a distorted view of people... I am not justifying it, but not all cops are like that, if you think so, you are no better than the cops that were being assholes

2) I was proud of some of the positive stories that were found there... I also thought it was funny that some of the guys made it so clear they liked big girls, but are just not able to mentally admit it.

3) "you want an explanation towards their behavior? would anyone here like an explanation as to why they're such scum-sucking, mentally-challenged, gorillas? I've got one word for you: cops. They're cops."
-this goes back to number one, I forget what narrow minded loser said this, but WE risk our lives day in... and day out... for people. You know what, if a cop walks around with a chip on his shoulder... who cares, they do it becuase their lives are on the line constantly. I do not think that anyone here who speaks so negatively of Law Enforcement OFficers has any idea what that is like! The sad thing is, no matter how lowly you may think an officer is, they are there to protect you and will lay down their life in serving out that duty. I bet no one here who said that would care if a cop had an attitude if they were doing something to save that person's life.

i agree, a lot of the stuff that was said on there was immature and bad behavior... but there were some positive things to. sorry i brought it up, sorry it was offensive, but i regret that so many people here think cops are some type of low life scum... i have been in situations were a person that I was trying to helped clearly thought I was the scum of the unvierse, but it does not impact wether or not I am going to help them.

and you sound like one of the great ones :-) but in my experience, the cops i've conversed with go above and beyond the call of slime. i'm aware of this predjudice, and believe me, i'm begging for someone to prove me wrong, so i can have more faith in the justice system and its enforcers.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:19 AM   #5
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Default not just one

ned.... with all the procedures that you must go through now to become a cop, you don't do it unless you want to.

i just don't want people to stereotype a group of people, becuase then, you are just as guilty as those that are stereotyping all fat people.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:53 AM   #6
eljay

eljay has said some nice things

Quote:
ned.... with all the procedures that you must go through now to become a cop, you don't do it unless you want to.
Everything aside, whether the justice system wherever you live sucks or is great, we'd all be screwed if we didn't have some law and order imposed upon us. One day we might be grown up enough not to need The Law, but that day isn't today.

Anyhew, this no longer has anything to do with the subject matter of this board.

*zips it*
eljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:55 AM   #7
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Unhappy I couldn't agree more!

I meant to write the same thing earlier, but didn't have time. My original post about your link was in reference specifically to those who actually made those disgusting remarks, not NY's finest in general.

I've met good cops and bad cops during my lifetime, and would have to say that the majority of them were from the former category. As for NYC cops, how anyone expects us to get any decent recruits with the latest contracts is beyond me. I can't imagine anyone willing to risk their life and limb for a starting salary of $25,000, can you? It just begs for corruption.

I'm an avid fan of mystery, legal, and cop shows. Since many of them are based on true life stories, it's easy to understand why some cops go bad or, at the very least, become jaded and cynical. The despicable things "human" beings do to one another would make most think twice about "humanity," and to be subjected to it on a daily basis is bound to take its toll.

God bless the good guys among your rank. It's too bad that, in every walk of life you find evil, and because those minorities are the ones highlighted by the media, the rest get stereotyped with a very broad stroak.~Bountifully, Fuchsia

Quote:
i just don't want people to stereotype a group of people, becuase then, you are just as guilty as those that are stereotyping all fat people.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:20 PM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEast
I've met good cops and bad cops during my lifetime
Is that because they were playing good cop/bad cop at the time?

Jes
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #9
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Talking

I was just gonna leave the smiley in the title and nothing else, but the program insists I leave at least a few words. ~Bountifully, Fuchsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Is that because they were playing good cop/bad cop at the time?

Jes

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 06:48 PM   #10
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

You're absolutely right, and I am absolutely sorry. As "mature" as I like to think I am, sometimes, I let my emotions take over and they keep me from thinking clearly and intelligently. I have met very fine officers (though I didn't realize it at the time of the post [see what I mean by emotions?]) and one of them was the one to deal with my best friend's accident. It wasn't my friend's fault but he had hit the guy in the back so, technically, it was. I thought this sucked, my friend thought this sucked, and the cop geniuinely seemed to think that this sucked.

Just know, that I am disappointed in myself. Like I said, I like to think of myself as intelligent and mature, but I surely didn't show it here. Please, accept my apology. I am truly, very, sorry.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:31 PM   #11
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Default awesome

we all say things out of anger, just happy to see people realize no stereotypes are deserving.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:42 AM   #12
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What?! There was NOTHING positive in that thread! Even the 3 cops who seemed to like big women called it "whaling." Do you consider that respectful? If your mother or sister or wife or girlfriend were fat, would you call them "whales" to their faces? Where were those wonderful cops you write about, such as yourself, standing up for fat women's right for respect and dignity?

And don't try to change the subject to cop-bashing. Only a few posters didn't qualify their criticism of police to say they were talking about the "few bad apples" represented by those who posted on the board. Had ONE single cop posted on that board to argue against the hateful fat-bashing that was going on there, it would make your point.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:31 AM   #13
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Default one positive thing

one guy said that he knows good looking guys who go after big women, and there is nothing mentally wrong with them... that is positive.

one guy spoke positively of his transformation and is happy he is no longer stuck on "thin irish women"

one guy spoke positively of how hot latin/african american women tend to get when they gain weight becuase it goes to the best spots.

and the final post was someone simply saying "bones are for dogs"

so... bl*w me
Old 10-11-2005, 11:40 AM   #14
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Good/Bad

believe me, bikers get a gooood sampling of cops, and just like any profession, there are good ones and bad ones.

had a state trooper ticket me for no license, no reggie, no insurance ( when i was a mere 20 yrs old ) and then let me drive the car away, since i had to make it to a gig in order to pay the fine

had a local cop give me bogus ticket and when i queried him on the validity of it, he gave me two more. ( PS all were motorcycle offenses, yet the judge brought sentence down to no seat belts - on a BIKE!!!). Clear case of quotas being met.

No offense, I give LEO's a wide berth both professionally and socially, whether they love fat women or not.
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #15
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...and every one of those "positive" posts referred to liking fat women as "whaling" or with some other derogatory phrase. The fact that you read that NYPD thread and thought the women here would appreciate it indicates something seriously wrong with you, like you're a thug and hate women, or yourself. Then again, based on the so-bad-it's-funny spelling and grammar of your first two posts, I'm guessing you're just dumb.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #16
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Reminds me of a story

had a state trooper ticket me for no license, no reggie, no insurance ( when i was a mere 20 yrs old ) and then let me drive the car away, since i had to make it to a gig in order to pay the fine

had a local cop give me bogus ticket and when i queried him on the validity of it, he gave me two more. ( PS all were motorcycle offenses, yet the judge brought sentence down to no seat belts - on a BIKE!!!). Clear case of quotas being met.

No offense, I give LEO's a wide berth both professionally and socially, whether they love fat women or not.[/QUOTE]

At the risk of perpetrating unfair stereotypes, two friends of mine were on their way from Indianapolis to Richmond, Indiana to play a gig back in the crazy old days. It was a real Cheech and Chong scene and they were smoking killer ganj as fast as they could and, with the car full of smoke, got stopped in the middle of nowhere on I-70.

The guy driving th car told his passenger, "Leave this up to me", and when the cop approached the car he started in with explaining that he knew he was pushing the speed a little but they were late to an engagement in Richmond.
The cop listened to this for a while and then said, "But you were going 25 miles per hour!"

Amazingly, the cop let them go with a warning to "keep an eye on the speed."

Having said that, the thought of getting stopped late at night on a deserted stretch of road by a cop who would bring invitations for a bl*w job into this debate gives me chills.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 08:23 AM   #17
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Default ok

Is it three balls or no balls? My Spanish eludes me at the moment.

You are right, my spelling was deplorable... I do not proof read my posts, nor am I an excellent typer. Aside from that, I really do not need to get in a battle of intellectual quality; cops avoid pulling out their guns on unarmed men. I am sure the law school I am currently attending (albeit weekends/nights) is far more superior than any university you may have attended, as a matter of fact, unless you attended one of the big three... I know it is better.

There ARE posts in that topic that have no negative reference at all... there may only be a few... but there are some. Have you ever heard of accentuating the positive?

Not only were there a handful of posts that had no negative context, I also thought it was funny that there were so many people who were exhibiting that "I love fat girls but I am ashamed and can't admit" attitude, it is much better than people who can't admit they like bigger women and just say they hate them totally.
I really find it funny when a guy leaves his supermodel girlfriend for a bigger girl.
As far as a "thug" that word is only in my dictionary so that I could use it to describe the people that harm the people I am trying to help. If I "hated" women or treated them in any type of negative way I would not be in the long lasting relationship that I am in now, and also, my father would have probably smacked the shit out of me a long time ago. (Coming from my Italian household, the only thing that was to be more appreciated than pasta was a lady). Tres, reply if you must, but this will be the last response I make to you, I have nothing to prove to you.
(go ahead, call me arrogant)
Wrench;
You are right, bikers get the good and bad sampling of cops. The local town cops, they are intimidated by bikers (as are some big city cops). When you are insecure and have low self-esteem, you want people to RESPECT/FEAR you at any cost. Cops that are insecure and treat people like they should be in fear of LEO's, to me, are no better then big guys that beat up little kids. The only reason why I do respect them is, when the shit hits the fan, they are still there to help the public. I am happy to see that a biker, a lover of the open road, understands the good and the bad.
Egbert; one of my friend's is 77... he was pulled over while speeding and rocking the ganj, the trooper just laughed and let him go on trying to help his eye sight.

Just like every walk of life, you get some nice guys and some losers.

Last edited by FullFigrsRule39; 10-12-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:38 PM   #18
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is true. Unfortunately, the rest of the stuff in there does leave a bad taste in your mouth. Then again, we live in an appearance-driven culture. Things will not change until people become more enlightened about large people. This is a very conservative country.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:25 PM   #19
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

we are the fattest nation in the world! we are the most "relaxed" when it comes to being fat!
Old 10-13-2005, 10:02 PM   #20
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

What nation do you live in, again?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:39 PM   #21
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

am i the only person here from southern california?

i'm sorry, but if the sterotype is built on something that is entirely valid 99 out of 100 times, i don't think it's terrible or offensive to perpetuate it. my uncle used to be a cop in the ghetto, and as he was going through the academy, he said that they taught all of them to look at all other citizens as scum - in the academy - before they'd ever encountered a single citizen as a cop.

i don't know about new york's so-called finest, but i know that there's not a single member of the lapd that i'd jump in front of a bullet for, simply on principle.

maybe i am the only one here from southern california. that'd be a statistical oddity, indeed. two years ago, lapd cops gunned down a thirteen year old boy who was joyriding, and had given up. the boy died from gunshot wounds. about a year and a half ago, a guy in a stolen car got out of the car with his hands up and was shot to death. a friend of mine's mother was bruised by cops roughing her up for fun, when arresting her... for stealing her own car. they wouldn't let her get the title out of the glove compartment to show that it was, indeed, her car. these are merely three cases that affected me personally. this kind of crap happens all the time. there are rodney kings beaten every day. the lapd just knows how to cover it up better now.

so, you can say "blow me." i don't care. i won't blow you. i'm not into that. but i will echo the immortal words of sublime again: "everybody in the hood has had it up to here. it's getting harder and harder each and every year... they said it was for the black man; they said it was for the mexican, and not for the white man. but if you look at the streets, it wasn't about rodney king. it's about this fucked up situation and these fucked up police. it's about coming up and staying on top and screaming one-eight-seven on a mother fucking cop."

is this a predjudice? of course. i'm more than happy to admit it. i hate cops. i can't even say the word cop without hate in my voice. i'm not ashamed or embarrased to hate cops at all. and cops are probably the only people in the world who i hate. i really find it hard to hate people when i want to. but i have a fuck of a lot better reason to hate cops than anyone has to hate fat people.

since this is ridiculously and entirely off-topic on this board, i'll bring it around. i really dig fat chicks.

Last edited by waitingforsuperman; 10-13-2005 at 11:45 PM.
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:51 PM   #22
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
since this is ridiculously and entirely off-topic on this board, i'll bring it around. i really dig fat chicks.
and to take it back off-topic, i went through a police roadblock tonight, taking my gf home to atlanta. never been through one, before (been driving for about 2 or 3 years, now) and i was kind of nervous. couldn't find proof of insurance (although it was somewhere in there) and got even more nervous. i had no idea what was going to happen.

then, the gentlemen police officer told me to have a proof of insurance next time and ushered me along.

so, yeah. they're not all bad.

and now, to bring it back...

i dig fat chicks, too.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:56 PM   #23
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild

i dig fat chicks, too.
yeah, fat chicks kick ass.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:55 PM   #24
FullFigrsRule39
On Timeout

Default sorry

You know, with todays liberaly biased media, you only hear when cops screw up... I guess you don't hear of the miracles, the outstanding deeds, and the selfless acts they conduct on a day to day basis becuase it is their job. I just don't get it... I hate that excuse "they are paid to do it". Sports General Managers are paid to make great deals for their teams, but the news papers praise their big signings as if the GMs are gods, no one says "it is only their job to do it". Yet, that is how officers are always treated.

No matter how you try to hide it or deny it, there is an officer out there that will take a bullet for you, even if you hate all cops.

Fat girls do rule.

Last edited by FullFigrsRule39; 10-18-2005 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #25
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Liberal bias-if there is such a thing--has nothing to do with negative news about cops. If the cops receive negative news, it's because they brought it on themselves and some journalists were intrepid enough to support it. News directors and editors generally do not consider good stuff as being newsworthy. As a former journalist, I will tell you that's just the nature of the news culture. I love how people get up and automatically blame all the bad things in life on liberals, because the ramifications of police misconduct have no connection to liberal conspiracies.