Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-20-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default feed the movie

Currently watching "Feed" the movie while checking out comments on imdb.com and I am surprised by the comments left on that site regarding the movie. I haven't finish watching it yet and wanted to know what you all felt about the movie. I'll post my view later because unless i am in a movie theater it takes me awhile to watch a flick.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Currently watching "Feed" the movie while checking out comments on imdb.com and I am surprised by the comments left on that site regarding the movie. I haven't finish watching it yet and wanted to know what you all felt about the movie. I'll post my view later because unless i am in a movie theater it takes me awhile to watch a flick.
the following words have been used to describe the film so far:
  • wretched
  • loathsome
  • farse
  • trash
  • drivel
  • unmasterbatable
Still, I'd love to get your take on it. I haven't seen it yet, one of the last people on this board who hasn't.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
jjx560

jjx560 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
  • unmasterbatable
'Nuff said.

Seriously though, even discounting all my beliefs about fat/feeding and looking purely at it in cinematic content, it was no damn good. The story was absolutely ridiculous and the acting was strange and herky jerky. Anyways, I have a feeling you will not find many fans of the movie on this site.
jjx560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

please don't feed the movie.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #5
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

and the most unrealistic depiction of feederism i ever saw. I'm sure someone has already said that..but i wanted to throw that in there as my thoughts too... oh and disgusting, reprehensible, and let's use the trash adjective again as well.

Quote:
  • wretched
  • loathsome
  • farse
  • trash
  • drivel
  • unmasterbatable
Still, I'd love to get your take on it. I haven't seen it yet, one of the last people on this board who hasn't.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

This movie has been mentioned numerous times on this site but I don't have any threads handy to share.

Me? I didn't care for the movie.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #7
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
  • wretched
  • loathsome
  • farse
  • trash
  • drivel
  • unmasterbatable
I agree with all of these, Lilly, especially the last one. But I'll include one more word:

"really fucking stupid."
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:41 AM   #8
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

It's as if they only realised the movie was awful late into production and tacked on the cannibalism bit to try and up the ante. It failed.

If Alien is 'Jaws in space', then Feed is 'Saw without the highbrow discussion'
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #9
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
and the most unrealistic depiction of feederism i ever saw.
wait you guys don't puree your exes for funnel fun? am i doing this wrong? where's that manual...
Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #10
Irish_Seductress

Irish_Seductress has said some nice things

I have heard of the feed movie and also watched a preview on youtube and let me say that he represents many of us in a negative manner. It is so messed up and I think we need to rise up and make a real movie about the real story behind feeders and feedees!!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 03:09 PM   #11
lysh
learn me something

lysh can now change their title
Default link

here are 9 pages of discussion to suit your needs

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ead.php?t=3950
lysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
[*]unmasterbatable[/LIST]
oh heaven forbid

regardless i'd like to see this. it intrigues the part of me that is really into serial killers and cannibalism
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #13
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HATED IT.

There is one part where the cop is looking at paysites online, and says "FAs" with a voice full of disgust...not even discriminating between FAs and feeders.

Yeah, the acting sucked, the script sucked, everything in the production sucked...but beyond that, it isn't about a serial killer so much as it's about how fucked up fat people and the people who like them are.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #14
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

never seen it
no intention of doing so

tonight ill watch Funny Farm and try to forget about this (although this movie is also unmasturbatable)
Old 05-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #15
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nothing says "pointlessly twisted" like a retarded serial killer that injects small balloons of fat into an adversary's abdomen. Ick.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM   #16
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
oh heaven forbid

regardless i'd like to see this. it intrigues the part of me that is really into serial killers and cannibalism
That's just it -- even that part completely sucked. I mean, otherwise I wouldn't have signed on to the "unmasturbatable" comment.

(Yes, Fatboy said that. Yes, it was a joke. Please return to your homes. Show's over.)
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #17
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Saw it... did not like it. I felt the story was horrible, the portrayal was awful, the production was horrible, the screenplay was unimaginative, the acting was bland, ludicrous, and lame, and the look of the fat for the female was pretty disgraceful. I especially hated the scene ....

WARNING: *Possible minute Spoiler* ... the scene where Michael Carter (the feeder) is ranting to the detective (don't know his name...) at the entrance door to the hotel room about how messed up the view of fat is in the world and how he "lets the women eat as much as they want and not live with a social stigma of being undesirable" and yadda yadda yadda...
Unrealistic, boring, over-done, and ... bleh, didn't like the movie. Left me with a severely bad taste.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #18
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default not my cup of tea

First, let me say that the only horror movie i have ever liked was "Shaun of the Dead". Usually, I watch/read comedy/romance/fantasy genres so this type of media is not my cup of tea to begin with so I can't really comment on if it was good or not. I am not a fan of gore.

Its a b-rate movie with b-rate acting. However the plot was interesting enough for me to watch. So my take.... Well to me the movie was about two hypocrites who treat women badly and blame it on their childhood, then point fingers at each other saying your fetish is wrong and mine is normal in a attempt to ease their conscience. The so called good guy ending up being a bad guy was a good twist.

So to me, this movie used feederism as prop just like other movies have used Bdsm,voyerism,homosexuality,interacial and S&M types of relationships as a vehicle for whatever genre they are producing. Hopefully, their will be more interesting big budget movies in the comedy/romance/fantasy about the FA community other than Shallow Hal and the 3 Eddie Murphy did, because I didn't like those either.

I just hope sexy tastefully (no pun intended) made movies with REAL FAT PEOPLE with be published in the future. I am, and I know you all are, tired of fat-suits. Just a suggestion, but maybe the ladies from BigCuties.com and Mercededes.com (or any of the other sites) could take acting classes and make movies based on some of the more popular stories in the library. Like the "Red Shoe Diaries" that where on HBO.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:27 AM   #19
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Seductress View Post
make a real movie about the real story behind feeders and feedees!!!!
once upon a time, there was a child who was exposed to unusual behavior in his youth that seemed mildly traumatic at first but started giving him boners at the age of 6. at 12 he inexplicably began searching for things on the internet he didn't fully understand and eventually ejaculated all over the keyboard. not long after wiping down the keys on his family computer he began to identify what he was, and toughed his way through high school dating with girls who didn't quite understand what he meant when he said he wanted to feed them chocolates. due to sexual frustration he became a serial ssbbw-puree-er at the age of 24 and never looked back.

m. night shymalan's the feeding
a love story

starring: eugene levy

coming summer 2008

are you...hungry?

http://www.areyouhungry2008.com

Last edited by exile in thighville; 05-22-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #20
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
once upon a time, there was a child who was exposed to unusual behavior in his youth that seemed mildly traumatic at first but started giving him boners at the age of 6. at 12 he inexplicably began searching for things on the internet he didn't fully understand and eventually ejaculated all over the keyboard. not long after wiping down the keys on his family computer he began to identify what he was, and toughed his way through high school dating with girls who didn't quite understand what he meant when he said he wanted to feed them chocolates. due to sexual frustration he became a serial ssbbw-puree-er at the age of 24 and never looked back.

m. night shymalan's the feeding
a love story

starring: eugene levy

coming summer 2008

are you...hungry?

http://www.areyouhungry2008.com
HHAHAHAHA

that's gold.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:00 AM   #21
spunker88

spunker88 has said some nice things

Quote:
'm not one...but i know a lot of feeders and feedees and they are NOT like the one's depicted in the movie. This movie makes anyone who feeds or is fed look like insane psychopaths.

Real disgraceful.
A comment from imdb, sounds like this movie makes feederism negative.
spunker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #22
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh yeah, totally atrocious movie as well. Just BORING.

That part where he was pouring all the ketchup and junk on her was like complete and total condiment fail. It had YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG written all over it.

Last edited by BothGunsBlazing; 05-22-2008 at 08:07 AM. Reason: May of been a bad idea.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #23
Hologram

Hologram has said some nice things

I agree with Chicken Legs (seems strange to say that....LOL)

The whole feederism aspect of this movie only exists to provide a vehicle for the serial killer aspect of the film. The writers wanted to make a different slasher flick, and chose feederism as the method du jour to carve their niche in the crowded market of horror/suspense films.

As with many horror films, there are plot holes you can drive a bus through. The acting is about what you'd expect from the B-Grade crowd and realism is nowhere to be found.

Personally, I've seen worse films....but this is interesting from the point of view that it addresses feederism/big women as something other than a point of ridicule/ comedy. Unfortunately, that other ends up trying to be an uninformed morality play/ warning about the big bad feeders that are out there to fatten up all the womenfolk and then do wrong by them.

I'd love to see a hollywood production that is a romance that involves a positive feeder relationship....but where on earth in LA would they find an actress that would be willing to gain weight LOL.

Thanks for listening

Holo
Hologram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:25 AM   #24
Cogs

Cogs can now change their title

The behind the scenes features and alternate ending don't help explain how this mess ever got the "green light".
Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #25
chicken legs
yawn

Default Fools gold

Hey, the link to "areyouhungry2008" isn't working...lol

Oh my gosh, I was totally trying to find that movie on Imdb.com. Exhile, you got my hopes up. First I tried "feeding", then "m. night shymalan" and NOTHING. Then I realized...

It tickles me everytime i think about it.