Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-23-2005, 02:59 AM   #1
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile What makes us a member, junior member or senior member....

and who decides it? Just curious, thanks
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 06:26 AM   #2
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Red face Hi, Pauline!

Was wondering when you'd finally figure out everything and start posting again. Welcome back!

Your membership status depends, in part, on how many posts you've made and how long you've been here. I think you become a senior member after 100 posts and 30 days, but I can't easily find the post about that right now. I'm sure somebody "in the know" will give you the details when they see your post.

Have fun!~Bountifully, Fuchsia

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." :bow: ~Eleanor Roosevelt
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

It's a flat "number of posts" thing. (What Fuchsia mentioned is the criteria for being allowed to change the label to your own taste. This is coming up soon for me - I'm excited!)

Less than 30 posts = Junior member
Between 30 and 100 posts = Member
More than 100 posts = Senior Member
Old 10-23-2005, 10:53 AM   #4
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was kinda funny being a "Junior Member" at age 52,,,

Old 10-23-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
It was kinda funny being a "Junior Member" at age 52,,,

Better to be a Junior Member than to have one...
Old 10-23-2005, 11:40 AM   #6
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataraxia
Better to be a Junior Member than to have one...
If I had ANYTHING, the people at the Guiness Book would be very interested in me.

Old 10-23-2005, 12:00 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

While we're at it, what is that, " distinguished road" square?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 03:42 PM   #8
OBBICH

OBBICH has said some nice things

Thats the "reputation system", basically if you "enjoyed/appreciated" a comment r post made by a member of the forums you can reward them with a reputation point by clicking the "scales" like icon on the left had side of the post under the user name.

Hopefully this thread will answer all your questions
OBBICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:23 PM   #9
Raider X

Raider X can now change their title
Cool RE: What makes us a member, junior member or senior member...

As long as people posts here, it doesn't matter to me whether one's a junior or a senior. I still have to get used to this format though it's better.
Raider X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #10
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I always thought the number of posts was what determined a person's membership status. It's an interesting question, though.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh????? lol

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-24-2005 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Deleted quote to old/deleted post to put deleted subject to rest.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:45 PM   #12
ataraxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Eh????? lol
I think some posts were deleted, which caused a giant non-sequitur in this thread. I'm kinda curious too.