Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-23-2005, 09:36 PM   #1
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Fat Girls Nude Boxing Tonite

Yes, the Duke of URL strikes again. I found a Japanese BBW art site that has some sort of comic about fat girls boxing nude. Definitely not for the slightly squeamish though; you may know about some of the hentai habits of Eastern art, and if you don't, you will upon seeing this.

http://pksp.jp/fatlove/alb.cgi?m=&o=1&ss=&ps=&km=&pp=1
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"If the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girl sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such."

- Homer J. Simpson

I simply couldn't resist.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:05 AM   #3
Victor

Victor has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else -- and it hasn't -- it's that girls should stick to girl sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such."

- Homer J. Simpson

I simply couldn't resist.
I simply couldnīt resist to watch your profile after seeing your avatar..... My eyes saw a sensual goddess in your Web, is no doubt, to do hot oil wrestling with you would be very well
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:50 AM   #4
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor
I simply couldnīt resist to watch your profile after seeing your avatar..... My eyes saw a sensual goddess in your Web, is no doubt, to do hot oil wrestling with you would be very well
Oh, my..... :desperatelyfanningself

Thank you.