Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-31-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Viggos_lover has said some nice things
Default Stelth's Girlfriend

i'v managed to have broadband now. this site is new to me so i need to get used to it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture(11).jpg (8.9 KB, 1861 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00034.JPG (96.8 KB, 1690 views)

Last edited by Viggos_lover; 10-31-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Viggos_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:36 PM   #2
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cute! I especially liked the second pic. But why did you think you were fat?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Default hi

i dont realy think that im fat just plump, as my boyfriend wud call it. my parents always say that iv put on weight n that i used to have a lovely figure.

i was to thin plus i was only a young teenager bk then. i kinda like how i am now.

true young woman figure
Old 10-31-2005, 02:10 PM   #4
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

plus i always feel down wen im told bout my weight
Old 10-31-2005, 02:27 PM   #5
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

so wat did u like bout the second pic?
Old 10-31-2005, 02:30 PM   #6
Stealth
King Pointless Long posts

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Its "Stealth"

heehee. Glad you could join!!!!!!

And i keep saying how wonderful you look right now, as you are, and i'd prefer anything but thin. To me, and to many fellas here I would assume, you look damn sexy.

There are alot of models on this site- You only have to lok at them to know- You don't have to show bones to be damn gorgeous.

To me? Youre fantastic.

I know *for a fact* that there are people on this forum who also like you!

By the way, I'm sure there are people on this forum who will agree:

A stomach and hips you can grab (as in- A heavier woman) are much nicer to the touch.

Last edited by Stealth; 10-31-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:36 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, I like the second pic more 'cause it shows more of you: you're more'n just a pretty face. Plus it's a more dynamic pose, don'tcha think? Your profile pic's not half bad either

[edit]
Btw, I'm not Jay, I just happen to agree with him on this. I realize now that might seem ambiguos.
[/edit]
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 04:23 PM   #8
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Well, I like the second pic more 'cause it shows more of you: you're more'n just a pretty face. Plus it's a more dynamic pose, don'tcha think? Your profile pic's not half bad either

I just happen to agree with him on this. I realize now that might seem ambiguos.
And I agree with Totmacher for the same reasons he agrees with me . Makes me think that you have a lovely figure *now*, despite anything your mother says. (Don't mind mothers. They just nag...'cuz that's what they do.) Like your boyfriend, we tend to think softer bodies are more beautiful, more feminine. You'll find that there are a lot of girls here who are much bigger than you, and are incredibly hot. Most of them are really cool, and would probably chat or PM you if you asked.

In short, welcome! You're among friends!

Jay West Coast
Old 10-31-2005, 05:10 PM   #9
Stealth

Stealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStealth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

And of course, when I see you feeling down about yourself, when I know you drive certain people crazy, Makes me sad that you're not happy.

SO, err... Be happy
Old 11-01-2005, 02:48 AM   #10
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

thanks for the message guys, n boyfriend.

being on this forum is actually makin me feel more confident.
as iv always wanted to b a model, and this is a start.

its my dad mostly that starts off bout my weight n i see that annoys my other half wen hes there n hears my dad.

n i have to say hes always there for me n tells me to ignore them.

they forget im not thin so i will b short n plump like them. but better than them.

thanks guys xxxxx
Old 11-02-2005, 05:32 AM   #11
NYbhwolf28
On Timeout

NYbhwolf28 has said some nice things

trust me you are very pretty and and very sexy.. a lil thin though
NYbhwolf28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 06:30 AM   #12
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

im not that thin, would like to be a little, my man Stealth says im very curvacious and plump.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:53 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let me add my late welcome to the boards, and congratulations on getting brave enough to post pics!

It is kind of funny though. You chose the sort of pose that is absolutely the most common amongst women just getting up the nerve to post pictures here: head held up to hide an hint of a double chin, and showing a bit of cleavage. It is like the pictures are showing the image of you that you think most people will accept the most.

The thing to remember is that on this board, we like all that stuff that you are trying to hide! Like hips for example. I could spend half the day talking about how hot a nice rounded pair of hips are, especially compared to the bony ones that thin gals have. Or nicely rounded thighs, full at the top and tapering down to the knee, so amazing and so much more interesting than stick legs. OK, well actually every body part is just so much sweeter when it is a little padded and rounded :-)

So if you are feeling really brave one day, take a pic showing your whole body, or maybe a pic of you sitting--even from behind. Showing all of that body which you describe and short and chubby may seem really scary, but I think it will be pretty cool when you hear back from all the guys who think that body is incredibly pretty.

Not saying you have to show up more pictures, just saying that if you do want to do more pictures, taking a real plunge might be real rewarding.

Regards;

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:52 AM   #14
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Default new pic

how bout this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tracy 2.JPG (47.3 KB, 831 views)
Old 11-02-2005, 10:25 AM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggos_lover
how bout this one
Yah, I think that one should get some reaction

I don't know if people will find it down at the bottom of this thread, however.

You know what was the best about that pic though? The smile and the confident pose! You looked like you were totally enjoying what you were doing. I think that, more than anything else, makes a picture great.

Not that you aren't cute in lots of other ways too But since you have a boyfriend and I'm married, I'll not rave too openly! *L*

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:35 AM   #16
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default That's the one.

Now we want to watch you eat doughnuts. Ba-B0OM!
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 01:45 PM   #17
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

The good things come to those who check the bottom of threads U R 2 kUt! That's my fave pic in the set, methinks.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:52 PM   #18
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Awww thanks im glad you like that pic.
Stealth asked me to poke my belly out abit so i did

Gotta get posing again soon
Old 11-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #19
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Other half can't keep his hands off me.

Even in the cinema last night .

Don't know what i'd do without him, glad i'm with him.

xxxx
Old 11-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #20
Stealth

Me? errr... um.... okay... yeh!

EDIT:

how do you spell Stealth?

Last edited by Stealth; 11-02-2005 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:04 PM   #21
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Yeah you handsome, can't keep your hands off me can ya

You know i'll always love ya, and will keep on loving you, even when we're not out together.

Old 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM   #22
Stealth

Uh oh, Smoochies on the board!!!

*RUNS OFF like Rodger Rabbit*

:P
Old 11-02-2005, 02:42 PM   #23
Viggos_lover
On Timeout

Cheeky feck, wait till i see u next
Old 11-02-2005, 03:08 PM   #24
Totmacher

Ah, young love, how cute. Get a room, you two
Old 11-02-2005, 03:14 PM   #25
Stealth

Looks like i'm going to be lucky....