Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-31-2005, 09:11 PM   #1
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink The Scariest Thing This Halloween...

...Was Lurking in my TiVo.

"But Can They Sing?"

NO!

No no no no no no no.

Ohkay, Joey Pants could, a little. And I'm probably just being easy on him cuz I loved to hate his character on the Sopranos.

Everyone else though...

Poor Kim Alexis. Such a pretty smile, such a great attitude, such a SCARY singer! Poor Bai Ling (but I LOVED her wacky dress). Poor Morgan Fairchild. Poor cute lady I didn't recognize. Poor boxer guy. Poor soap opera guy. Poor Blue Power Ranger guy.

And what's up with the Gotti kid's eyebrows? They're more waxed than mine!! Then there's his hair... The SECOND Scariest Thing This Halloween.

At least they're doing it for charity and it's a great excuse to swoon over smokin-hot-baldy-with-fabulous-teeth Ahmet Zappa ... but beware!

This is definately a case of curiosity killing the cat. One life down, 8 to go!
~Buffie

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 11:24 PM   #2
Nikki

Nikki has said some nice things

Wait, Blue Power ranger? I'm a Power Ranger freak and I missed a guy singing on Vh1 that also kicked alien rear. I must start watching this show.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:32 AM   #3
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The eyebrow/gelled to death look is the de rigueur thing for guys in the area I grew up in! I don't understand it either.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:43 AM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The scariest thing for ME this halloween was the video email message I received this morning from my father: he was sitting in the basement, wearing a pith helmet and saying: TRICK OR TREAT! PUT ALL OF YOUR CANDY INTO AN ENVELOPE AND SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:56 PM   #5
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Totally, Nikki... Blue Power Ranger.... uhhh... Michael Capon? I probably didn't spell that right. If you mute your TV, you might enjoy an episode because I think they showed some Power Ranger clips.

MissToodles! Poor YOU! The Metro-Sexual thing is cute, don't get me wrong, but when I go to the salon, I don't want to look under the dryer next to me and see my husband with cucumbers on his eyes, foil in his hair and pedicure forms between his toes. Carry around one of those atomic water guns, fill it with a shampoo solution and the next time you see Gotti hair, fire at will!!!

Whaa ha ha ha haaaa Jes! That's hilarious! In a Buffalo Bill sort of way.... hee hee... It puts the candy in the envelope or it gets the hose!

Old 11-01-2005, 09:59 PM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie
Whaa ha ha ha haaaa Jes! That's hilarious! In a Buffalo Bill sort of way.... hee hee... It puts the candy in the envelope or it gets the hose!
Exactly.

The funny thing is, I've been emailing SOMEONE here the 'IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN' line for the last few days. Weird coincidence!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #7
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Ohkay, now that's downright cosmic! Wiiild!